India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Now its Sooraj's turn to Torture

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I was very saddened and a bit disgusted today. 

I had always thought that Sooraj  a big time Momma's boy, wimp who rarely opened his mouth at least was sensible. 

But the paranoia of being divorced and being rejected by Sandhya seems to be turning him to a bully. And very petty. 

He seems to be able to protect the evil Meena but cannot understand Sandhya. Crap!

That is such a weak characterisation of Sooraj. Pointless and nonsensical. 

Bad, Sad and cringing to watch. 

Yep, I am going back to reading and not watching. We all know this will now drag on and turn into another anti climax.  

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

KgukhoneybeeeVancouveriteSonarMeyebud2012MalmseyClassy_Galb2011Sugarushnavyaalex8sihu_srija_coolmausamimagine-addictShas3dlipanna44cherrypansy-rupa-westindian-Chandramukhi-

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i cant see suraj like this...please solve the MU as soon as possible...finding it very difficult to digest what i saw today...even the precap giving me the creeps!!!!! hope they are not going to drag this for long...poor sandhya...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyClassy_Galb2011SugarushShas3cherrypansy

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Perfectly said... CV's have destroyed soorajs character today... he could shown his anger in private but like this infront of all, turning completely lik the bhabo did...  if he had loved her selflessly then he should not given her any pain... n im very sure that CV's will drag this for month i guess... and after this if he become normal also thr wont b any respect for him... I hope CV's will give better reason for this change(jus to protect her or something) otherwise this beautifull character of sooraj will die soon...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyb2011SugarushsihuShas3MJV2cherrypansy

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Guys, Suraj is PRETENDING. He knows he is the only one holding Sandhya back and he wants to free her from that bondage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushFatima_Q

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Guys, Suraj is PRETENDING. He knows he is the only one holding Sandhya back and he wants to free her from that bondage.

Are you serious. If so, why would he choose to humiliate her and not just deal with it in private or sign the petition and give it in her hands. No I do not think it is pretense. If it is then even more sick.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyShas3

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
suraj is acting so that his family doesn't get insulted by the society. he doesn't want sandhya to leave him instead he wants to leave her. there is a huge difference between these two.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushFatima_Q

seeg Senior Member
seeg
seeg

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Doesnot matter. NOT LIKING SURAJ. Petend or serious this is tooo HUMILIATING...INSULTING...
 REAL son to Bhabo...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseybud2012b2011SugarushcoolmausamShas3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index