India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Three Idiots (Page 3)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
a question i want to ask since i am not a regular watcher of Balika Vadhu use to see it now very irregularLOL so just a question  Didn't  Gauri's great  parents took money from Dadisa when Jagu and Gauri were married when children?Ermm  this just came into my mind ..need confirmation is this true or just something ridiculous thing coming in my mind while actually it never happened LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsonali_dgsaba113tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

a question i want to ask since i am not a regular watcher of Balika Vadhu use to see it now very irregularLOL so just a question Didn't Gauri's great parents took money from Dadisa when Jagu and Gauri were married when children?Ermmthis just came into my mind ..need confirmation is this true or just something ridiculous thing coming in my mind while actually it never happenedLOL
they not only took money but whn there was delay from DS side, they threatened tht either u buy it now or they will sell to other. offer is for limited time LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsonali_dghookedswetha_chBeautifulSoul_tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hahahahhaha Ankit, kya kahani batayi hai 3 idiots ki, ROFLROFLROFLROFLbut yaar they are an insult to the word idiot. They are pure, hardcore evilDead Waise your jutaa daan will be some use to pizza madam, she desperately needs new shoes---the shoes shown on her feet while she was driving looked horrible.Dead

By the way I have renamed the daactar couple as the nagina couple after seeing their poisonous snake like qualities [see my post on aesop's fable and the nagina couple].
So this is also the story of ichhadhari naag, naagin and sapera mummyji who makes them dance to her venomous tune
LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hookedswetha_chankit111Blukittentiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by ankit111

ROFLROFL Main aapko city ke sabhi show room se har brand ka jutte chadhaungaROFLROFLROFL

Hey Bhagwannn 
ROFL
ROFL Kya solid bhent hai!! 

OMG!!!ROFLROFLROFL
sacch mein solid bhent hai!!ROFLsonali same rxn here wen i read this line!!ROFL

@ankit well done!!ClapClapClapu r  awesum!!Star jutte toh theek hain par prasad mein "pizza" milega ki kucch aur bhi additn hui hai!!ROFLROFLROFLyaa phir aajkal ek nayi variety aayi hai pizza ki "three cheese pizza" woh milega!!ROFL
dolly this new shoe shaped pizza will  be perfect for three idiotsLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 09 April 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

latraSinSinsonali_dgwoman11swetha_chsaba113ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by ankit111

<font color="#ff0000">ROFLROFLMain aapko city ke sabhi show room se har brand ka jutte chadhaungaROFLROFLROFL</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Hey Bhagwannn
ROFL</font>

<font color="#0000ff">ROFLKya solid bhent hai!!</font>

OMG!!!ROFLROFLROFL
</div>sacch mein solid bhent hai!!ROFLsonali same rxn here wen i read this line!!ROFL

<div>

@ankit well done!!ClapClapClapu r awesum!!Star jutte toh theek hain par prasad mein "pizza" milega ki kucch aur bhi additn hui hai!!ROFLROFLROFLyaa phir aajkal ek nayi variety aayi hai pizza ki "three cheese pizza" woh milega!!ROFL
dolly this new shoe shaped pizza will perfect for three idiotsLOL

just perfect Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ankitplz send this story to hirani and vidhu chopra for film it will be super duper hit ROFLrajkumar hirani will make "three idiots 2 " pakka he will take these three as lead of film all idiots frm idia abrod will go hillarious ROFLlolParty

Edited by anshansh - 09 April 2012 at 12:22pm

ankit111tiny15

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Nice post ankit...I was fuming after watching today's eisode...Had JaGAYa been in front of me I would have strangled him...my hubby was wondering whats wrong with me why was I feminist mode cursing all men TongueTongue
Ur post has restored my humor Wink
Now it'll be fun to see how these 2 dono darthi pe bhooj survive after Anandi stops funding LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinSmitaCletusPicasso9ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

<font color="#0000FF">hahahahhaha Ankit, kya kahani batayi hai 3 idiots ki, ROFL</font><font color="#0000FF">ROFL</font><font color="#0000FF">ROFL</font><font color="#0000FF">ROFL</font><font color="#0000FF">but yaar they are an insult to the word idiot. They are pure, hardcore evilDead Waise your jutaa daan will be some use to pizza madam, she desperately needs new shoes---the shoes shown on her feet while she was driving looked horrible.Dead

By the way I have renamed the daactar couple as the nagina couple after seeing their poisonous snake like qualities [see my post on aesop's fable and the nagina couple].
So this is also the story of ichhadhari naag, naagin and sapera mummyji who makes them dance to her venomous tune</font>LOL

ya Antara, they r not only ichchhadhari but even sarwavyapi, their range is so vast tht even sitting in Mumbai, they can bite in Jeitsar thru telephone LOL LOL LOL

hookedtiny15

Go to top