Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RareAngel

πŸ˜ƒ Yeh! me to i don't knowπŸ˜† can anyone help us??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Check this post to see how you can help to increase Barun's ranking πŸ˜ƒ

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I agree.  I love how he knows that he is her Prince Charming yet He's the Beast in her Life as well.  he is totally aware of it!

And as far as the ranks go, Barun Sobti is number one in my mind and life...Gurmeet would be number two, no doubt...But I like barun just a tad bit more..okay fine..maybe more than a tad!  LOL.

And I also agree with what you said...So much to think about..How am I supposed to study...I'm supposed to be studying right now but I'm not...  this is gonna bite me in the *** later when I'm writing the exam and going "damn...I should have studied"
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

U just need to comment on their profiles/ articles every day..
Plz d comment.. It really helps. 😊

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ and will comment every dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

I agree.  I love how he knows that he is her Prince Charming yet He's the Beast in her Life as well.  he is totally aware of it!

And as far as the ranks go, Barun Sobti is number one in my mind and life...Gurmeet would be number two, no doubt...But I like barun just a tad bit more..okay fine..maybe more than a tad!  LOL.

And I also agree with what you said...So much to think about..How am I supposed to study...I'm supposed to be studying right now but I'm not...  this is gonna bite me in the *** later when I'm writing the exam and going "damn...I should have studied"

ahaha ya I have to try to resist watching the show for a few days so I can focus on studying...but I doubt ill be able to with such an amazing start to the week
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pollypolly

Check this post to see how you can help to increase Barun's ranking πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the linkπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i am not gonna rest till Barun❀️ is No.1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I KNOWWW!! such an awesome epi!!!😳 Barun's smiles can lighten up a perfectly okay Barun day to a hyperventilating Barun day πŸ˜†
AND YES! i wonder why they had to post the same no of articles on that Gurmeet guy as well 😑 But then again his 1st article seems stuck at 800 comments, we SOO wnt Barun to go atleast to #2 after putting in so much effort😊
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep amazing epi;
And true about the rankings i was thinking the same x
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 2Desi4Life

ahaha ya I have to try to resist watching the show for a few days so I can focus on studying...but I doubt ill be able to with such an amazing start to the week

I have a final exam on Thursday and here I am...browing the IPK forum on IF...Only God can help me right now (or an amazinggg ultra-dose of Arnav/Barun)😳

gahhh..see what I mean..Gosh I'm acting like a teenage fan-girl! 
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya its Amazing episode... This week made us happy for Barun ranking ... overall its a lucky week for every one
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RareAngel

πŸ˜ƒ Yeh! me to i don't knowπŸ˜† can anyone help us??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

u need to comment on his profile /article everyday😊 We can do only 2 comments per day.. so keep comment and join in his fanclub😊