Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

26th october 2004 (Page 3)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

thanks Deadly. u r too good.

i have something i want to say. when armaan was bad all of/or most of purabs fans had problems with it. now armaan is being nice and you guys still have problems. why? what do you want him to do? you guys shouldn't be complening about armaan still he become nice. what does the poor guy have to do to make u guys happy? Confused

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Deadly It was too good Wink

Edited by chocolate - 27 October 2004 at 1:35am
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I agree with you Princess!
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:49am | IP Logged
well woh itna bura hogaya tha ki its really hard to digest the way he he acting these days. Aww come on doesn't he have it own taste??? card bhi??? Dead
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

i have something i want to say. when armaan was bad all of/or most of purabs fans had problems with it. now armaan is being nice and you guys still have problems. why? what do you want him to do? you guys shouldn't be complening about armaan still he become nice. what does the poor guy have to do to make u guys happy? Confused

Princess the thing is that this not the first time when Armaan had felt guilty over things he has done in the past. Thats the problem. He always feel guilty. But he never does anything to get rid of that feeling. He can go now and confess all his lies but his he doing that ??? No !! If feeling guilty was enough to make a man good then this world would be filled with lies and deciet.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Nobody is complaining. Its just that his sudden change in character is not easy to digest!!! Once his character is well settled with people, I am sure there wont be any complaints. And belive me, like I said a decent way to get them together would go down well even with purab fans. right now purab fans are pissed off becuase jassi and Armaan's this small adventure is on wrong terms!! They both are ditching thier respective couples. I dont know about you, but i wont want my life partner to do that on me.

Also Armaan has been so negative, he has played so many games on jassi that his latest move to invite jassi on her sagaai party night to meet him in alone, doest looks like a move made by a good person!!!

I mean if he has changed and is getting good , why does he wants meet somebody elses fiance in alone?? what is on his mind??

Also if he has turn good why did he choose the same card as Purab. what was the motive behind it. It could be as innocent as that he feels for her same as purab, or it could be as sinister as to get one up on purab and create some mis-understanding between him and jassi.

I mean any sane & good person knows that Purab will give his card to jassi and because he is not at the party, it will be later. why does he wants to create a problem by giving the same card before Purab?? What is the reason?

Jammy.

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Perfect reasoning Jammy.

I think the whole issue here is credibility of characters. Right in the beginning I really felt indulgent when i saw Armaan's behaviour. But as the story progressed there was no consistency in the characterisation of Armaan. I mean who wants this see-saw of emotions!!

The script writers need to decide if Armaan is a lovable character or not. I don;t mean he should be white as snow...but he shud be more believable.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Deadly. Really nice update.

Go to top