India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

26th october 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Nandu scolds bebe and Amrit in a light hearted way for not following his instructions on where to keep the cushions. Bebe and Amrit scolds him back. Nandu leaves. Just then Billu walks in his kurta. Bebe and Amrit starts laughing. Nandu goes and compliments Billu but he doesn't notice as he is too busy being annoyed at the two ladies. Nandu jokes that he shouldn't be bothered about them because after tonight there will be many more ladies after him. Just then the whole gang walks in singing "La jaye ge lage dilwale dulania…." Jassi also comes down. Ruby mom comment how Jassi will go away. Somebody comments that she will change. Jassi says with a determined look that she will never change. Bebe looks happy at the comment. Then the gang starts telling Billu how good he is looking. Billu says that he always use to look good but the two ladies in his house changed that. Jassi asks him that was did she do. Billu hugs her and say that she brought out the best in him. Meanwhile Pari and Malika are following Armaan. Armaan is busy in his thoughts. He says to him self " I must prove it to Jassi that I am still good even with all my faults. That I am not bad. Some how I am going to prove her that. May be I will give her some flowers……… No, this time I won't hide behind a bouquet. This time I will tell her my feelings with my eyes open and not closed." Just then he almost hits a car. Malika and Pari are stunned. Malika says with a worry look that what's up with Armaan that he always careful in driving. Pari says "Well ! He is so busy in thinking about that girl that he will drive like this. That girl has put a blindfold in his eyes. Blindfold of deceit , love…." Malika cuts in and says determinedly that today she will remove all those blindfold from his eyes. In Jassi's house the gang are singing " Mohabat hai mirchi…" but then billu puts a slow song " Chaudvi ka chand ho…". Everybody stares at him blankly. Billu get lost in the song and starts dancing in a slow manner. Even ruby mom likes the song and she also starts dancing in the same way. The gang are helpless. Bebe and Amrit stares at billu. Then they go to the kitchen. Jassi follows them to speak to them. Jassi enters the kitchen just when bebe was telling Amirt that Billu had never dance so much not even in his own wedding. Jassi comments "Oh bebe ! Does anybody dance on his own wedding day ???" Then Jassi says in her nervous calculated voice " I want to meet somebody at 10". Bebe and Amrit thinks its Purab. Bebe comment that's why Purab said confidently that he won't be coming but Jassi shouldn't worry as she will tell billu to call Purab. Jassi says that she wants to meet Armaan sir. Bebe and Amrit are stunned. First reaction : At this hour. Second reaction: Why ? Didn't you invite him. Jassi's protest : I did but he can't come with bindiya and the gang around. He would feel uncomfortable. Bebe and Amrit third reaction: What kind of person expects the hostess to leave her own party to meet somebody else. Jassi second protest: even I thought that. And I did wanted to refuse him ( her eyes fills with admiration for Armaan which bebe and Amrit fails to notice) but then I thought that I am the CEO just because of him. Bebe forth reaction : You are the CEO now and you could have easily said no.Jassi third protest : But I have learned so much from him… Bebe and Amrit eyes get emotional and their fifth reaction : If it weren't for you getting angry at Armaan you would have never met Purab. They agree on her going. But warn her not to tell Billu as Billu would throw a fit. Jassi agrees gratefully. Armaan stops in front of a gift and greeting shop. Malika eyes look hopeful that the gift is for her. Pari reminds her that when one goes on a date they don't go empty handed. Malika gets irritated and orders Pari to follow Armaan. She objects asking what is she get caught. Malika says with crocodile tears " You can always get another job but where will I get another Armaan. After all Armaan is only one". Pari leaves by saying that she hopes Malika remembers what she is doing for her when she gives her the pay check next time. She follows Armaan to the shop. Armaan starts browsing through some cards. He can't make up his mind. Malika calls Pari. Pari asks Malika if Armaan is planning to open a card shop. Malika replies in negative. Pari then warns her about the cards. Malika asks the section in which Armaan is seeing the card. Pari tries to sneak behind but then is stopped by sales lady. Pari dumbly hand her a bouquet and says happy birthday to her. Bebe and Amrit are worried about Billu's reaction that if he found out about Jassi going. Amrit comments how Billu doesn't like Armaan. Bebe replies that its not that. Because if Billu hadn't like Armaan he would have never allowed Jassi to work in Gulmohur. Its only because he is always worried about his laddli that he acts in such a manner. Just then bindiya walks in and says that Jassi is the laddli of the whole gang. And some time she feels that maybe they have met Jassi in some other life. Bebe and Amrit smiles.

As Armaan is still going through the cards Purab walks in the same shop. Purab goes and say hi to Armaan. Armaan says hi back to him in a very sad manner. For the first time there is no insecurity in Armaan's eyes only a very sad and lost expression. Armaan comments how this was the last place he had expected to see him. Purab says that life is just like that. Then he says that he is not there in the party because he wanted Jassi to enjoy the day. Just then it occurs to Purab that Armaan should be in the party. He asks Armaan that wasn't he invited. On finding a blank and miserable expression on Armaan 's face Purab quickly change the subject by saying that to buy a card for Jassi is difficult. He asks Armaan that whom is he buying for. Armaan says in a zombie like way "a friend".Pari sees Purab and Armaan together. Pari hits the glass wall as she is so busy staring at them doesn't even realize where she is going. She tells Malika. Malika then call Armaan. Armaan lies to her that he is in Jassi's house. He says bye. Malika is upset at his lies. Then Armaan directs Purab to the romance section. Purab leaves.

In the party room ruby mom and billu are still dancing. Everybody is bored like hell. Bindiya is even counting some thing. Then the song ends. Every starts to celebrate while Billu looks as if he is ready to throw a fit. Just then Veeru walks in. The gang asks him that who is dressed up for. Somebody says that it so obvious that he has dressed up for Maria. Then they jump on for being late. Veeru excitedly says that he was getting something ready to celebrate the party even more. He shows the bottle of alcohol. The gang mutters how they will be kicked out of the house thanks to Veeru. Billu says in a scolding manner that he can only expect such behaviour from Veeru. Veeru defends himself and say that its for the celebration. Bebe and Amrit walks in. Bebe gives Billu permission to drink. Then Jassi walks in. She stares at the bottle and asks in a strict voice " Who brought this ?" Everybody stares at each other. Billu says in his defend that he didn't after all he had promised Jassi that he would never drink. Jassi then smiles and say " Who else will drink this ? Me or you papaji ?" So now billu is also given the permission to drink from his daughter. Then in the background the fast version of Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin song is put and everybody starts dancing.

Purab comes back from the romance section and tell Armaan that he didn't find anything. He starts going through the card in the friendship section. He finds a blue card. He comments to Armaan that in this card it should be written "made for Jassi". He wishes Armaan best of luck on his search and leaves happily. Armaan then goes and sees the card Purab picked. He smiles and smirk as well. When the shop lady asks him if she can help. Armaan shows her the card and say that he has found his card.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Armaan the copycat!! Has he ever done anything on his own the highness brat?? Wants everything on the platter!!!!!!! How pathetic.Dead

Jassi is gone bonkers!Angry

The makers gone totally nuts!Ouch

-Rifhat

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Armaan is busy in his thoughts. He says to him self " I must prove it to Jassi that I am still good even with all my faults. That I am not bad. Some how I am going to prove her that. May be I will give her some flowers……… No, this time I won't hide behind a bouquet. This time I will tell her my feelings with my eyes open and not closed." Just then he almost hits a car......

hmmm that was a hint from God abt what He thought of Armaan's planWink

...once again Deadly....an excellent narration....Best wishes for ur mocks and God Bless
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly..
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Armaan never going to change himself always being Jealous of purab. And malika is acting like 9 years old. If she is not going to trust Armaan suri she is never going to get married to him. Who cares about that stupid pari always talking rubbish. I have no idea when is malika and pari going to change.
rain Groupbie
rain
rain

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

once again great update deadly

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Nice update, Deadly.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Deadly.

Belive me I need somebody like you to assist me to write my book. I am fast. But then my language and spellings are pathetic. you are slow, patient but its rewarding to read your perfect update!!

Keep it up.

Jammy.

Go to top