India-Forums

Gumrah
Gumrah

Share your experience.. (Page 2)

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
well thank fully i dint have any such experense!! i aadded many unknown ppl earlier and then felt it not gud...so deletd almost many of dem n only have dose ppl in my account who r trust worthy!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamsujana9shibz

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
okay so let me also share my expereience.

I joined this 'very famous' social networking site when I was in class IX n that too because all my friends were using it and I always felt left out when they discussed about it.so I joined d site n gosh dat ws d biggest mistake of my ife.
There was this random guy whom I added ( I ws stupid that tym 2 add unknown guyz ) .We chatted fr lyk two days.and on the  third day I was shocked to get a call from him.I didn't know how to react when he said dat " hey I'm dis xyz n can i talk to ..." .
I ws terrified .so i thought of  a plan n i answered his call n said I'm her sister n i asked how he had gt d no.He said " tum ladkiyon ka no nikalwana koi bahut badi cheez nahi hoti ".I jst told him if he wud call me again i would give his no to d police.I disconnected d call and unfriended him and deactivated my account. Thankfully i never got ny more calls frm dat no.

After this incident I make sure that I don't add random people particularly boyz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrsujana9kavyasamshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index