Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-9th Apr-Mohan to band bajaye... (Page 3)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Megha ko bhi pata chal jayega why Renu calls him "lafanga" and all sorts of namesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan--khushi---RadhaRani-

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Megha ko bhi pata chal jayega why Renu calls him "lafanga" and all sorts of namesLOL
Megha already knows i guess...
their start wasn't gud at all... remember koyel ka peechha karna & then usse ghar leke aana etc LOL
but now she knows yeh aisa hi hai... ab to woh khud bhi aisi hi ban rahi hai...soon she gonna shock him with her mrs. bhatnaagr act ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanNanhi_Angel-RadhaRani-

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I loved Megha's defiant entry into office crossing Pratik. Also when she went to Pratik's cabin for the layout approval. Pratik apologised, but i don't know whether it is genuine or not. If he thanked her for saving his marriage, then that credit goes more to Mohan as it was his idea to bring prerna there. So i think Pratik is just acting or maybe he has given up on Megha and still angry with Mohan for spoiling his plans. 

Now Mohan-Renu comedy - This was as hilarious as their 1st Convo or even more. Mohan was so superb in those scenes and ofcourse Renu too was excellent. "Break mat maarna, aisi harkaten pasand nahi" just cracked me up. Renu and her illusions about herself. Mohan did warn about the street, but no Renu wants to go and that pressurizing Mohan. How can mohan resist this chance to trouble Renu? He likes troubling her and most of the time, she makes herself the target. 

Precap: Is mohan suprised to see megha there?  

@ bold...Valid point subha !!
pratik is ofcourse acting, otherwise he should've called both Megha  and Mohan to his cabin and apologized, as Mohan saved that creep from getting humiliated and insulted,  but  he said sorry only to Megha - something is cooking in his mind.
Maybe he will be a obstacle in Amar's case. He will take revenge thru this case, when Mohan approaches with it - may be some kind of blackmailing or pressurising Megha for what  i don't know.

@ red... i think he wasn't expecting her there. but my worry is how renu will take this prank and doesn't she create any hungama when returned home??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi---RadhaRani-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
^^ Pratik is going to take it all out on Amars case and Mohan as well ...this Amar's case truth Mohan will hv to do the job independently i guess

Edited by rdfan - 09 April 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks !! Another awsome episode. The best part was the aankhon hi aankhon main issahre wow, really kunal and akansha are really deserve all the applaud. How can megha forgive the creepy prateek so easily. So, at last a long scene between mohan and renu both were too good. Truelly say renu has a great comic sense. Precap was awsome. Mohan and renu are in PS and then megha comes. Waiting 4 2day episode and Rashmi track.
nasro Newbie
nasro
nasro

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
nice episode  but i miss Gurus cute story About Amma AND BAABU
swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely episode ! MM's eye-lock was amazing ! Megs finally got to know her farishta - pillar of support Smile
Renu episode was hilarious .. Especially her cov with the bike and Mohan's expressions !
Waiting for tonight's episode and the Rashmi thing as well...
Are the number of advertisements increasing by the day ? Kal tho sirf 3 scenes were there and episode was over Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bestserialviewe

bestserialviewe Senior Member
bestserialviewe
bestserialviewe

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ya , as the show is getting popular , no of advertisements are increasing... but ya love the way the story is moving on...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index