India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One Question... ?? (Page 5)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Luv4games once again totally agreed.Thumbs Up...Suhana is a modern day girl and the family itself supports her in her non conventional daughter in law ways...so WHY should she bother about cooking and cleaning when she herself knows that she is not good at it. I'm the exact same way...I'm way better at cleaning than I am at cooking

Also why should the man depend on his wife to do household chores like ironing his shirt and what not...is that what we have established since the 50s???? that women should just stay maids to their husband now is it? and when that ironing incident happened, Suhana realized that she has been neglecting Ishan...it wasnt as if she was like "yeah the fool can handle himself" she rectified her mistake

Anyways my main issue is about Ishan feeling this disgusting inferiority complex regarding money...I mean WTH the way he yelled "tumhare paise mere nahi hai" was total crap...what happened to the supportive guy he was made out to be?? what happened for "my happiness lies in Suhana's happiness?"

I hate men who behave in that manner I seirously do, freaking egomaniacs and I hate that they've turned one of my most favorite characters into one of them.Dead I know it probably wont last for long since the show is ending but still

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games_Procrastinator

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Very well written guys , truly " RISHTAA Wahi Soach Nai " ... Good to see that girls are stronger these days knowing exactly how there husband should be , 50/50 if I cook breakfast then he should dinner as we both are out at lunch . If I change one nappy he should change the other ... That's real partnership ... Equality .. If I pay for the electricity then he should pay the gas bill . Etc etc If I buy murghi then he buys the Masalah .
And a lot of us live like that . Working 9 to 5 may be more and then sharing the house chores . This is metro life .. But at the same time in our culture there are millions who love to earn for there wives and family , Alok is an example . He can say no I am not supporting anybody else but only my kids and wife and only give share towards my parents and I won't leave this house as its my inheritance too !!!
Ishaan don't have problem in general with her money , remember when she got her first cheque they both were happy and Suhana was planning and he was smiling , he was not sulking . Suhana already has spend thousands saying its her money , she is excited about it as its like a novelty for her but this is Ishasn's routine ..he is feeling insecure at the moment as he is being ignored badly by Suhana ,,Suhana may have her professional reasons but how would one feel if they invited to a spouse's party and being completely ignored ? Plus Suhana is so excited about her money that she wants to do everything , I will pay , I will pay ...is what everybody is hearing , it's her immaturity that she feels so good to do everything , and that's the beauty of her character but unfortunately she is living in a joint family where you have to sometimes compromise. Ishaan and Suhana have never talked about Suhana's career , they never discussed , they don't share that kind of relationship where wife and husband talk about every little thing ... Ishaan doesn't tell anything to Suhana that she will get upset or can't handle and Suhana doesn't because she was not told that she should .
No matter how much you are in love with your spouse , when it comes to money relationship suffers , there are husbands who takes advantage of there wife's earnings and position,if Ishasn starts saying Suhana bees hazar daina, 50 hazar daina , we would be the one saying Ishaan is using his wife's money , if Suhana starts spending left right centre then if Ishaan tries to stop her , she could say that "It's my money mai jaisay chahoon kharch karoon".
So what I am trying to say is wife and husband are not robots they are human beings , with emotions and feelings, there is no fixed rules over emotions , one minute a person can be the best husband and the very next minutes he can be the pig ... But you don't stop loving or start hating or leaving your spouse if they don't do as you want them to be .
In a way I think Kyshaps would let Suhana spend on this engagement the way she wants ... as after awhile she would realise that it's not about who has money to spare its about family and sharing responsibility equally . Let her make mistake and then she will learn it herself , let her take her own decesions.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramice.maiden111192iViewsNimbuMirchiShwets1502.FearlessSoul.

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

I agree if husband is willing to share wife's responsibilities & wife is willing to pitch in household expenses . But never ever in their dreams either one should say MY MONEY . OR I CAN DO WHATEVER WITH MY MONEY . cauz moment u say this otherone feels the pain .

Ishan is being by far the most understanding person , suhana didn't gave his cloths for ironing , he did it . Suhana left him alone at party ishan didn't say anything to anyone . Not even suhana . Part of him understands suhana's childishness other part wants something for himself too . Is it too much to ask ? No matter suhana do her responsibilities or not but ishan has given suhana everything she wanted . Car , dress anything ... even when he can't afford . If u see yesterdays episode where suhana asks him where does his money goes ? He told her household expensees , car payments , suhana illness he took some loan so those payments & time and again he helps RB , rano n other kashyaps . So ? Suhana wants to help with her money . Y not make car payment which ishan bought for HER , her medical expenses .   Y   Suhana needs Ishan to come to her n spell out SUHANA MAKE PAYMENTS . after all he has extra expenses bcauz of her . Y Suhana doesn't know ishan makes these payments or she conviniently forgot . Like Sheema Di , said If Ishan asks suhana to make payments then V'll say Joru ke paise pe aish . How can Ishan just tell suhana how she should spend HER MONEY .

Also , the day ishan was sitting alone after the party . Ishan asked Suhana ke " Uss bhid main hum the bhi yaa nahi , suhana tumhe yeh pata bhi nahi thaa ? ' "   Here there r 2 separate issues . Suhana ignored Ishan in party & Suhana din't even know Ishan was there or not . Even when he left ? How ? Nothing . So does she she even care if Ishan is there or not ?   If Ishan is being PIG on money issue then what would U call Suhana for this ?

So If Ishan has a responsibility towards his wife which he is not niglecting her, then suhana has a responsibility towards her husban. Suhana is not married to Kashyaps . Sometimes U have to put ur husband first too . They have to talk to each other make planes , invest , use it wisely towards house but in their boundries as they shouldn't make Inder - Ilesh or Disha feel inferior .   Money is a tricky thing . U have to b very careful towards others feelings too . Suhana has always doen what she wants to , never regards for what others wants from her . They too have feelings .

Since yesterday , I have been upset with some members , my request to them is please don't use foul language towards any characters , chahe ishan ho ya suhana or any other characters . They r not that bad that V should call them names . Thanks .

jshree_ramice.maideninfinity00111192NimbuMirchi.FearlessSoul.Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
In my life I have seen super rich people , who looks so average in dressing but down to earth . One uncle I didn't know who he was . He asked me abt my studies n what I like to do . So I explained . all I knew was he was there to see my dad . He seemed interested in my college project n v talked for hour . Dad came . So I left . After he left I asked My papa who was thst ? He goes he is so n so company's owner . My mouth fell . OMG I talk to him thinking he was opposite of that . I knew he dressed well but behaviour sujested otherwise . I didn't know he was important .

My point is In our success in life , V forget that everyone like s attention . He showed interest in what I was doing . I don't even know if he really was or he was being nice but I liked it . Same way V should b considerate of others too . Ask them how their day was , if something interesting happen at work . I have never seen suhana taking interest in others' activities ? Y never ask Ishan how was work ? Or make atleast an hour to Ishan wherr he can talk abt his day . Even in the past ishan come back from work & suhana tells abt her day or house things . How many things someone needs to explain to suhana ... for how long ?

What I learned from that Man is listen to what others have to say , take interest in others life U might actually learn something . Same thing I want suhana to learn , make it abt others . She too might learn or get interested in to .

jshree_ramice.maideninfinity00111192NimbuMirchi.FearlessSoul.Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

In my life I have seen super rich people , who looks so average in dressing but down to earth . One uncle I didn't know who he was . He asked me abt my studies n what I like to do . So I explained . all I knew was he was there to see my dad . He seemed interested in my college project n v talked for hour . Dad came . So I left . After he left I asked My papa who was thst ? He goes he is so n so company's owner . My mouth fell . OMG I talk to him thinking he was opposite of that . I knew he dressed well but behaviour sujested otherwise . I didn't know he was important .

My point is In our success in life , V forget that everyone like s attention . He showed interest in what I was doing . I don't even know if he really was or he was being nice but I liked it . Same way V should b considerate of others too . Ask them how their day was , if something interesting happen at work . I have never seen suhana taking interest in others' activities ? Y never ask Ishan how was work ? Or make atleast an hour to Ishan wherr he can talk abt his day . Even in the past ishan come back from work & suhana tells abt her day or house things . How many things someone needs to explain to suhana ... for how long ?

What I learned from that Man is listen to what others have to say , take interest in others life U might actually learn something . Same thing I want suhana to learn , make it abt others . She too might learn or get interested in to .

Thumbs Up Clap Clap Clap Clap

Nets You and Sheema Di has said everything... just wana add some points... Big smile

@bold -- Exactly... why Suhana never felt that she should also ask Ishan.. how was his day?? Whenever Ishaan comes from Office... Suhana starts with her stupid day happenings... Ouch

but that is not Suhana's fault... ConfusedSleepySleepy kese ho sakta hai... She is Modern girl...

Modernisation doesn't teach us to value our relationship... doesn;t teach us to listen to someone else... doesn't teach to Spread Love... Give Love... Unhappy

Modernisation Tech us to Put your Point anyhow... Ignore your Spouse in the party n then don't even feel the need to talk to your Spouse... Confused [This is no fault in Husband-Wife Relationship... ]

but if Husband refuse to take Wife's Money... then n there only... He becomes Typical Male from 60's... [and ohh Yes... this is big crime he has done... ] Sleepy

From a personal Exp... My Money, Your Money.. is hurtful when you are in relationship of Marriage... it hurtful to either of them... Wife or  Husband whoever says it... Approve

more to that... Modernization Teach us to be Independent... Confident and Responsible Person towards Society... I don't think Suhana has any of above... Ermm

lastly... all the Best to all girls who are in their Early 20's... I hope the real world treats you the way you want... Smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 10 April 2012 at 7:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192infinity00iViewsShwets1502.FearlessSoul.

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Forgot to say one thing...

At Any Point in Time... Ishaan wud have more Points as a Spouse...

Coz He has showed Immence Patience in Thier Relationship... Smile

It's so very Easy to Fall in Love with Suhana... but to maintain a Relationship with her is equally Hard...Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192iViews.FearlessSoul.Shwets1502

.FearlessSoul. IF-Addictz
.FearlessSoul.
.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by netri

Thumbs Up Clap Clap Clap Clap

Nets You and Sheema Di has said everything... just wana add some points... Big smile

@bold -- Exactly... why Suhana never felt that she should also ask Ishan.. how was his day?? Whenever Ishaan comes from Office... Suhana starts with her stupid day happenings... Ouch

but that is not Suhana's fault... ConfusedSleepySleepy kese ho sakta hai... She is Modern girl...

Modernisation doesn't teach us to value our relationship... doesn;t teach us to listen to someone else... doesn't teach to Spread Love... Give Love... Unhappy

Modernisation Tech us to Put your Point anyhow... Ignore your Spouse in the party n then don't even feel the need to talk to your Spouse... Confused [This is no fault in Husband-Wife Relationship... ]

but if Husband refuse to take Wife's Money... then n there only... He becomes Typical Male from 60's... [and ohh Yes... this is big crime he has done... ] Sleepy

From a personal Exp... My Money, Your Money.. is hurtful when you are in relationship of Marriage... it hurtful to either of them... Wife or  Husband whoever says it... Approve

more to that... Modernization Teach us to be Independent... Confident and Responsible Person towards Society... I don't think Suhana has any of above... Ermm

lastly... all the Best to all girls who are in their Early 20's... I hope the real world treats you the way you want... Smile

Not everyone is same.. lol i'm 16 & modern too but still i fully agree with you Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramiViews

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I never said that Suhana didn't deserve it, Ishan has full right to be mad at her about the party fiasco and also for neglecting him. My problem is with his inferiority complex he has regarding her earning more than him. That is total chauvinistic behavior and I completely hate that about men. I hate that we as women have to have responsibilities if careers and house and family and what not...what can't men do something for a change??. My dad for example comes from work and sits down to watch news. My mom on the other hand comes home from work, and right then she has to prepare dinner for us all. I am expected to help my mom leaving MY homework while my brother is free to play games and what not, and I'm the one in college and he's the one in high school . I'm not saying that it's bad or anything but why this kind of a treatment towards womenDead I have seen this with my cousins, my family friends everywhere. I get frustrated when my parents do that, make me do certain chores just because I'm a girl and make my brother do certain chores because he's a boy. I get so mad at them and only now after my tantrums have my parents started treating us equally and my brother has to help out with certain chores. 

Why can't a man help out his wife with groceries or household chores for once...and when a wife is working then why the hell should he feel inferior just because his wife earns more than himSleepy. That's chauvinist thinking and I hate thatAngry

Anyways enough about my life story my problem is with Ishan acting chauvinistic regarding money, so he is fine with taking money from Inder which in my opinion is a LOT more degrading than taking money from Suhana. Again it was not as if Suhana was giving him money to buy some expensive crap, it was a family effort for the engagement and she didn't taunt him like Disha did with Elesh, she offered to lpe out with the expenditures. The fact was that he did NOT have any money thats why Suhana offered it and what does he do? He yells at her and says he doesn't need money, if that is not ego problem then what is? When you are out of money and your wife is offering you money for YOUR FAMILY and you refuse then what is it other than his inflated male ego??

Then he has the audacity to tell her that her money is not their money???? That completely contradicts what he stands for, what he was trying to achieve with Suhana. Just because some jerks at his company said something regarding his wife's salary he starts feeling inferior?? Like I said before I hate that behavior in men and I'm mad that they made him behave the way he did.

Edited by Tani91 - 10 April 2012 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top