Was the split really required ???

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have just seen the episode & well the question is does the family really require the split ...because Baa's intention was to get two families...her two DILs together who in turn will unite the younger DILs & keep the house united but what Baa has done...is that she sided with Rashi who is the one who in the 1st place created the problem rather than with Gopi who believes in keeping the family together...She had not even thought about including her till Rashi had asked baa to do so...has she not hit on the belief of Gopi who she infact told her that Koki was lucky to have such a blessed bahu...Baa had trusted Rashi whom she knew from the past was not trust worthy is such a big decision related to families !!! If you have observed Rashi she did not feel an ounce of pain the entire family was going thru, she was very happy creating more distance between her MIL & her Kakiji while it hurt & troubled Gopi to see the women who she loves as her dear mother's being pained by the decision of splitting families which they lived together from the time they have come into the house !!!

Baa in all thru has been cutting down Kokilla for no mistake of hers...while she has said nothing to Hetal...was it not Hetal who required the counsel...Koki was the one who strongly believed & worked in keeping the family & family honour together but Baa seems to have forgotten what her younger DIL is all about !!! Everyone knows Kokilla never taught Gopi about separate families & taught her to learn all the family members likes & dislikes...but again she is accused of things which she has not done...

Baa's intentions might be right in getting the family together but the people she identified to teach the importance are not ones who have to be taught...Kokilla & Gopi are the ones who believe in the family being together & work towards the same...Hetal & Rashi were the ones who had to learn the important lesson but instead of them the very backbone of Modi house is being hit again & again. !!!

Just my feelings...did not feel way 2 good on how baa did not trust Gopi to include her in the plan  & then hitting back at Kokilla all the time 😭 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly! Word by word... I am so with you on this one! 
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also didn't like the way Baa hatching the plan by consulting with Rashi and on Rashi's request involving Gopi in their plan. Baa could have talked to Gopi separately to know the truth of the situation rather than taking Rashi into her confidence. I also felt bad when Baa was cutting off Kokila multiple times today saying Kokila has too much pride and wanted family split.

I don't understand how Baa's plan will help to bring the family's together because according to her plan there will be more misunderstandings between each other. The more the depth of the damage in their relation, the more difficult to mend it later. Even after realising their mistakes and each other's value, the ill feelings of the misunderstandings can last longer in their minds. I don't know what to expect from this track. If Rashi doesn't walk away scott free and both family live happily together, I am happy.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Navya.. A very good rantπŸ‘ I can see your frustration..

When a fight starts the good ones are usually the ones who are targeted first. That is what is happening now. Gopi and Koki we know are on the right side of things. They are the ones who will be affected first. 
Rashi and Hetal will start out winning. But as the track moves on we will be seeing a change in the dynamics. The good ones will change themselves because they want peace and will work from it from heart.

Now if Baa had targeted Hetal, she would have become more bitter. But Koki... Koki will take it in the right spirit. She will see what Baa means and will tone herself down for the family. I know it does not seem fair but for a long standing peace, it is needed. It is good to be good all the time but there are times when the good ones have to just back out a bit. Now with Baa's taunts, Koki will not interfere with Rashi. 
Gopi has seen her Maaji's pain. She knows Rashi caused it. Baa may not have included Gopi in the planning. So when the time comes Gopi can tell Koki and Ahem that she was just following instructions. She can be the outsider instead of doing all the work this time. 

But as days go on.. Hetal will be the one to realize why Koki does what she does. I think Baa is aiming at that. Hetal's major problem with Koki is that she forces her ideas on others. Now with Baa's taunt, Koki backs off and Hetal will not have Koki to set things right anymore. I think Baa wants just that. Sometimes actions need to speak.Talking to Hetal will serve no purpose..πŸ˜•

As for Rashi, my only hope is that Baa has an understanding and is just playing along with Rashi to get the family united. I do not want her to go scott free.. Will have to wait for that as I am not sure what is being planned.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if baa had come up with this idea with gopi ...i would have been more that thrilled...but it is raashi she is trusting...raashi who had a smile through out the epi...hopefully baa is wise and knows raashis true intentions and soon the whole family gets to know raashis real face...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly how I feel Navya.  Both Koki and Gopi have been sidelinded in this split as if they are the guilty party.  Granted Koki does come across as strict but she does it for a reason.  Her mistrust of Rashi from day when never manifested itself in her revealing all she knows about Rashi even when she was given the chances.  But has always been forthright in her discipline.   I should be surprised at Baa.  After not sympathising with Rashi when Rashi was sewing the buttons on Baa's cardi which Rashi herself cut off she is now working with her.  Either the writer's have made Baa the older goldfish (sorry Baa.  Do not wish to disrespect.)  Or she is much wiser than I have given credit for.  Either way Rashi is exonerated this time.πŸ˜”