India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Poor sandhya (Page 2)

akshara47 Senior Member
akshara47
akshara47

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ya pls anyone console me.. am to much involved in the show and i cant digest today's epi...  hereafter m gonna read only written updates... Cry but today bhabhasa-bhabho convo is funny LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011Sugarush

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yeh, Sandhya will definitely find out the reason. Suraj taunts him so much still as per SBS segment She will visit his shop to find out why Suraj isn't reach home after 12:30am? Suraj also taunts her in that scene as well.Confused

Our Sandy just started falling for Suraj and Poor fellow missing the chance by staying away.Unhappy

Kash! Main hoti toh koi chance miss hi nahi karti.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeapkavishwab2011SugarushShas3

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
oh... so was suraj NOT acting then... he is seriously feeling irked by Sandhya and acting horridly towards her? Confused CVs dont character-assasinate suraj... he was the most consistent character from the start...
sandhya keeps changingOuch
bhabho keeps deterioratingLOL 
ankur has changedSmilevikram-meena well the less said about them the better
suraj was the most dependable (but only till now...)
so what is the justification for this new (mis)behaviour from his side...  that she burst out at him one day behind closed doors and then he saw divorce papers in her handbag the next? Disapprove
Basically, it was all right for bhabho to torture her emotionally (the bed-test, the chain-stealing etc etc)... torture her physically (the water-bucket incident)... etc etc... and he still has only teary-eyed emotions for his mother... Disapprove..hmmm...when he could understand and provide explanations for his mother's atrocitiesDisapprove... i wish he would understand his wife's disgruntlement too... if anything, he should have understood her more/better after she poured everything out to him...(as gents generally require everything emotional to be spelt out to them loool)

here we sit in front of our TVs and laptops and idolize the heroes we watch on them.. just because they appear larger-than-life and handsome... we dont ponder upon how hero-like our normal-looking real life husbands/fathers are... my husband would NEVER allow me to face this sort of torture... and thank God for that!!!!! LOL

P.S. sounded a bit emotional there, did I?

Edited by lashy - 09 April 2012 at 10:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011SugarushShas3

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
he could understand and provide explanations for his mother's atrocitiesDisapprove... he would understand his wife's disgruntlement too... if anything, he should have understood her more/better after she poured everything out to him

@lashy:  Exactly, his character was as you have described above so finding it very difficult to understand this change in his behavior. It is not in his character for whatever reasons he may have.  From today's epi and especially, the dream sequence, it does appear he is believing Bhabho's words and is worried a lot about Bhabho and her reputation in the neighborhood.

SonarMeyeSugarushShas3

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Looks like I'm the only one here willing to give Suraj the benefit of the doubt...LOL

It's so easy to see the glass as half empty.  But after reading all of your posts...I'm even more convinced that Suraj is up to something...I mean a person's nature doesn't change so drastically overnight...Confused

Although I don't want to see Sandhya face another hard time...especially from Suraj...we have to remember that this is just a misunderstanding...I mean I think the CVs bled the Bhabo angle to death...LOL

So now is it Suraj's turn?  Hmmm...who knows...we may be pleasantly surprised by the current turn of events...i.e., Sandhya may finally realize that she needs to shift her focus from Bahbo to Suraj.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011SugarushShas3.Ami.

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@ ummesulaiman
Looks like I'm the only one here willing to give Suraj the benefit of the doubt...LOL
no i had my doubts till i saw the episode too... 

It's so easy to see the glass as half empty.  But after reading all of your posts...I'm even more convinced that Suraj is up to something...I mean a person's nature doesn't change so drastically overnight...Confused
exactly... but the way they have portrayed the episode is such that he has actually changed Confused

Although I don't want to see Sandhya face another hard time...especially from Suraj...we have to remember that this is just a misunderstanding..
i want sandhya to face a hard time from suraj too.. but not this way (i.e. not demeaning way) rather...  in a sweet way... somewhere where you can see the love despite the dooriyan kinda stuff.. here its outright bitterness which doesnt suit suraj.. Ouch

SonarMeyeb2011Shas3

Sugarush Goldie
Sugarush
Sugarush

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

</div>
It's so easy to see the glass as half empty.But after reading all of your posts...I'm even more convinced that Suraj is up to something...I mean a person's nature doesn't change so drastically overnight...Confused

<div>So now is it Suraj's turn? Hmmm...who knows...we may be pleasantly surprised by the current turn of events...i.e., Sandhya may finally realize that she needs to shift her focus from Bahbo to Suraj.

OMG you are right Sandhya will now focus on Suraj as she was so busy in these last 15days (3months) that she has not realised that her true focus should be Suraj. Although I am a wee bit disappointed in Suraj's behaviour but I agree one cannot just change overnight. Yes he is hurt who wouldn't be as 'D' word is a big deal for any person in a marriage whether it is a man or a woman but am hoping Sandhya will talk to him and clear this misunderstanding.

Looks like the next track will definitely bring them closer as we saw in today's episode Sandhya's parents pics Suraj or Chotu might see it and hopefully they will communicate and clear their misunderstandings.

Edited by Syahoo - 09 April 2012 at 4:04pm

SonarMeyeb2011Fatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@ ummesulaiman
no i had my doubts till i saw the episode too... 

exactly... but the way they have portrayed the episode is such that he has actually changed Confused

Although I don't want to see Sandhya face another hard time...especially from Suraj...we have to remember that this is just a misunderstanding..
i want sandhya to face a hard time from suraj too.. but not this way (i.e. not demeaning way) rather...  in a sweet way... somewhere where you can see the love despite the dooriyan kinda stuff.. here its outright bitterness which doesnt suit suraj.. Ouch

Ermm...Actually I said that I didn't want Sandhya to face another hard time.

Go to top