Posted: 12 years ago
oh... so was suraj NOT acting then... he is seriously feeling irked by Sandhya and acting horridly towards her? ๐Ÿ˜• CVs dont character-assasinate suraj... he was the most consistent character from the start...
sandhya keeps changing
bhabho keeps deteriorating๐Ÿ˜† 
ankur has changed๐Ÿ˜Švikram-meena well the less said about them the better
suraj was the most dependable (but only till now...)
so what is the justification for this new (mis)behaviour from his side...  that she burst out at him one day behind closed doors and then he saw divorce papers in her handbag the next? ๐Ÿ˜’
Basically, it was all right for bhabho to torture her emotionally (the bed-test, the chain-stealing etc etc)... torture her physically (the water-bucket incident)... etc etc... and he still has only teary-eyed emotions for his mother... ๐Ÿ˜’..hmmm...when he could understand and provide explanations for his mother's atrocities๐Ÿ˜’... i wish he would understand his wife's disgruntlement too... if anything, he should have understood her more/better after she poured everything out to him...(as gents generally require everything emotional to be spelt out to them loool)

here we sit in front of our TVs and laptops and idolize the heroes we watch on them.. just because they appear larger-than-life and handsome... we dont ponder upon how hero-like our normal-looking real life husbands/fathers are... my husband would NEVER allow me to face this sort of torture... and thank God for that!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. sounded a bit emotional there, did I?
Edited by lashy - 12 years ago
he could understand and provide explanations for his mother's atrocities๐Ÿ˜’... he would understand his wife's disgruntlement too... if anything, he should have understood her more/better after she poured everything out to him

@lashy:  Exactly, his character was as you have described above so finding it very difficult to understand this change in his behavior. It is not in his character for whatever reasons he may have.  From today's epi and especially, the dream sequence, it does appear he is believing Bhabho's words and is worried a lot about Bhabho and her reputation in the neighborhood.
Looks like I'm the only one here willing to give Suraj the benefit of the doubt...๐Ÿ˜†

It's so easy to see the glass as half empty.  But after reading all of your posts...I'm even more convinced that Suraj is up to something...I mean a person's nature doesn't change so drastically overnight...๐Ÿ˜•

Although I don't want to see Sandhya face another hard time...especially from Suraj...we have to remember that this is just a misunderstanding...I mean I think the CVs bled the Bhabo angle to death...๐Ÿ˜†

So now is it Suraj's turn?  Hmmm...who knows...we may be pleasantly surprised by the current turn of events...i.e., Sandhya may finally realize that she needs to shift her focus from Bahbo to Suraj.
@ ummesulaiman
Looks like I'm the only one here willing to give Suraj the benefit of the doubt...๐Ÿ˜†
no i had my doubts till i saw the episode too... 

It's so easy to see the glass as half empty.  But after reading all of your posts...I'm even more convinced that Suraj is up to something...I mean a person's nature doesn't change so drastically overnight...๐Ÿ˜•
exactly... but the way they have portrayed the episode is such that he has actually changed ๐Ÿ˜•

Although I don't want to see Sandhya face another hard time...especially from Suraj...we have to remember that this is just a misunderstanding..
i want sandhya to face a hard time from suraj too.. but not this way (i.e. not demeaning way) rather...  in a sweet way... somewhere where you can see the love despite the dooriyan kinda stuff.. here its outright bitterness which doesnt suit suraj.. 

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

</div>
It's so easy to see the glass as half empty.But after reading all of your posts...I'm even more convinced that Suraj is up to something...I mean a person's nature doesn't change so drastically overnight...๐Ÿ˜•

<div>So now is it Suraj's turn? Hmmm...who knows...we may be pleasantly surprised by the current turn of events...i.e., Sandhya may finally realize that she needs to shift her focus from Bahbo to Suraj.

OMG you are right Sandhya will now focus on Suraj as she was so busy in these last 15days (3months) that she has not realised that her true focus should be Suraj. Although I am a wee bit disappointed in Suraj's behaviour but I agree one cannot just change overnight. Yes he is hurt who wouldn't be as 'D' word is a big deal for any person in a marriage whether it is a man or a woman but am hoping Sandhya will talk to him and clear this misunderstanding.

Looks like the next track will definitely bring them closer as we saw in today's episode Sandhya's parents pics Suraj or Chotu might see it and hopefully they will communicate and clear their misunderstandings.
Edited by Syahoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

@ ummesulaiman
no i had my doubts till i saw the episode too... 

exactly... but the way they have portrayed the episode is such that he has actually changed ๐Ÿ˜•

Although I don't want to see Sandhya face another hard time...especially from Suraj...we have to remember that this is just a misunderstanding..
i want sandhya to face a hard time from suraj too.. but not this way (i.e. not demeaning way) rather...  in a sweet way... somewhere where you can see the love despite the dooriyan kinda stuff.. here its outright bitterness which doesnt suit suraj.. 

๐Ÿค”...Actually I said that I didn't want Sandhya to face another hard time.
i m really hating it soo much..!! dont wanna see Sandy hurt or Suraj in this condition..!
So i guess i might quit too..!๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

๐Ÿค”...Actually I said that I didn't want Sandhya to face another hard time.

loool sorry my bad ๐Ÿ˜† well... looks like we're on the same side of the coin...