Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*||* Saathi of the Week #19 *||* (Page 6)

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
You are right ..Lydia is more of an airhead than Ayesha...shades of similarity were completely oblivious to surroundings...floating on clouds  , selfishness  ...thinking only of themselves...youngest sibling etc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenzooTVserialfreakjakther7

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Congragulations Neena didi...hope you enjoy being on the hot seat...Big smile...I don't have anything in particular to ask you...but the qualtiy I really admire in you is your frankness in expressing views...hats off to you for that...and the common thing which we both share is that both of us like Sakshi ji a lot...Smile..even I never saw an episode of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or had a glimpse of Sakshi ji before BALH happened...anyway, happy to see you here didi...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neenzoosalsalyjakther7avivakirk

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Congratulation Nenzoo hot seat , Garmi tou bohot lag rahe hai? now my question

1 : if u have been approached to be a part of BALH as Ram's past , u accept it or not? & if not why ?  & if  ur answer is yes , please  tell us, do u think ?   u will be able to justify 4 this role.

2: ur Two wishes, which is not fulfill yet, & u  want to fulfill it with any cost.

3: U have found ur  Dream man ? if u married , tell is ur husband is that man ? u have always wanted to see as ur LP.

4: Tell us about ur two Good habits & 4 Bad habitsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neenzoosalsaly

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Congratulation Nenzoo hot seat , Garmi tou bohot lag rahe hai? now my question

1 : if u have been approached to be a part of BALH as Ram's past , u accept it or not? & if not why ?  & if  ur answer is yes , please  tell us, do u think ?   u will be able to justify 4 this role.

2: ur Two wishes, which is not fulfill yet, & u  want to fulfill it with any cost.

3: U have found ur  Dream man ? if u married , tell is ur husband is that man ? u have always wanted to see as ur LP.

4: Tell us about ur two Good habits & 4 Bad habitsWink

HI Jakther...I dont mind being on the hot seat...in fact I am enjoying it..Tongue

TO answer your questions

I dont know If I would be suitable for being part of Ram's past...I am more of a Neha type of person..full of life and a chatterbox...but if it fits the role I would say yes, the only reason being I can be on the sets with Sakshi and Ram...I may be able to justify the role as I have taken part in plays and am told that I was quite good...Wink

My current wish is to visit Balaji sets and watch the shooting of BALH..Wink Its become an obessession I cant get out of...I have to make this come true somehow..but hope the serial doesnt wind up before I get to do this..I am like Priya and sometimes have silly weird wishes which have a way of coming true..

I have found my man as I am married...happily married...is he my dream man? Maybe..it has the three things which Ram mentioned in BALH...love, compatibility and Trust...a dream man is generally a clone of yourself...and its difficult to find...we both are passionate about cricket (I told Kapil Dev this once when he visited our office and he said its nice to see women so passionate about cricket and teased me LOL)...we both like murder mystery serials...but he hates Hindi serials and is totally zapped when he sees my addiction to BALH..in a way its good as I get to watch the serial alone without a running commentary on 'how can you watch this crap'...I am a romantic heap and he is practical...To answer your question he may not be my dream man but I cant think of anyone else as a life partner...

4: Tell us about ur two Good habits & 4 Bad habits
Good habits - I dont know habits but I can tell you my good traits...I am positive person...people come to me for cheering up...I am a loyal friend and will stand by my good friends through thick and thin.
Bad Traits - Sometimes impulsive, too forgiving and generous to a fault...Bad habit was chewing my nails which i got over as part of my New year resolution and now I sport stylish long nails..Wink

Edited by Neenzoo - 15 April 2012 at 11:25pm

jakther7salsaly

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Congragulations Neena didi...hope you enjoy being on the hot seat...Big smile...I don't have anything in particular to ask you...but the qualtiy I really admire in you is your frankness in expressing views...hats off to you for that...and the common thing which we both share is that both of us like Sakshi ji a lot...Smile..even I never saw an episode of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or had a glimpse of Sakshi ji before BALH happened...anyway, happy to see you here didi...Tongue

Thanks Kishore...nice to see you active here..

salsalyTVserialfreak

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

You are right ..Lydia is more of an airhead than Ayesha...shades of similarity were completely oblivious to surroundings...floating on clouds  , selfishness  ...thinking only of themselves...youngest sibling etc

Avi...Priya also has shades of Elizabeth Bennet, a character I adore...

salsalyTVserialfreak

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Sorry m late, but Congrats Neenzoo DiEmbarrassed
M a lil busy these dayz so m unable to post my set of questions, bach gaye aapEvil Smile

so just two question-
1.Which is ur favorite RaYa scene till date. Why?
2. Which scene u felt could have been better? Describe in detail.

Which is ur favorite RaYa scene till date. Why?
Nancy Confession from Priya, BC results episode and then the Consummation...in that order..

2. Which scene u felt could have been better? Describe in detail.
I was very disappointed with the calling of his name Ram scene...we saw him standing looking out..she comes to him..room is dark and we have the wind blowing sound...I would have liked her to have come from the back and hugged him and leaned her head on his back..he should have turned her around and stand close..she would say the dialogue about the Rajkumar..he asks her to tell his name again...she says and closes her eyes...I would have liked him to have removed her hands from her face, tilt her face to look at him and meet his eyes and then hugged her...it was done as if they both were not in the same frame and it was trick photography..

Thank You Di for answeringTongue
very nice answers, mine are just the sameEmbarrassed
hope u enjoyed ur hot hot seatWink

Neenzoosalsaly

swathit945 Newbie
swathit945
swathit945

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
congratulations !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly