Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*||* Saathi of the Week #19 *||* (Page 5)

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

@amy:^^Hey miss goldie why you ask oldie questions always? ROFLROFLROFL same ghisa-pita questions!ROFL arre zoo-zoo is a special guest...hospitality mein koi kasar baki nahi honi chahiye! Ask her more and more NEW questions!LOL

Abey... Teri toh! Ja jake padhai kar...!Angry I'm not cruel like you!Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uLumossalsalyTVserialfreak

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Neenzoo Di

tell me...

1) What is the quality of Priya that you like the most?
2) Is there anything you would like to change about her?
3) If you get a chance to meet Sakshi, what will you say to her?
4) what advice will you give Priya to handle the evil trio?

And if you want, say something about Priya/Sakshi, that you'd like to say!
Smile

1) What is the quality of Priya that you like the most? I love her smile..I love her independence, I love her teasing

2) Is there anything you would like to change about her? 
She needs to get Shipra and Ayesha in the same room and tell them to zip their lips

3) If you get a chance to meet Sakshi, what will you say to her? 
Normally I am tongue tied when I see my fav stars...eg..I love Sonu Nigam..was staying at the same hotel as him once..one day I stepped into the elevator on the 14th floor and he also entered..just the two of us all the way down all those floors..he smiled at me and I smiled back..not a word exchanged...after we stepped out I cursed myself for being silent..LOL If I meet Sakshi...if I can speak to her, I would tell her that I became a fan of hers only last year and fell in love with her acting...I would ask her why she is so private...to open up a little more and interact with her fans..on Facebook at least...

4) what advice will you give Priya to handle the evil trio? 
Dont poke your nose too much...subtly make Ram realize the evil trio and guide him to handle it...show interest in the new company he has gifted you...give up TOEFL classes

Anything more about Sakshi???...hmmm...Cant understand how I hadnt seen a single episode of KGGK when it ran for 9 years...but am glad I didnt...she is at her best now...more mature, more fun loving (just look at her in KBC 2 and the KBC with Ram)...she is an actress par excellence..great in her drunk scenes..great in sad scenes...her eyes are her gift...amazing actress...she guards her privacy very well...not a single detail known about her family and her private life other than what she tells us about her brother, bhabie etc...how does she do that?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_FanIndYa4ujakther7maris08LumossalsalyTVserialfreak

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Hi neenzoo! I read all your answers so far and would have loved to grill you, roast you, fry you or whatever etc etcROFL do to you but im too busy so dont have time.Unhappy And yes since you refuse to disclose your nameLOL, i better call you zoo-zooROFL(its a vodafone cartoon, type on google and you will know) i wanted to christen you this since a long time coz-1) the 'zoo' ending in your name. 2) i find you fun filled like that zoo-zoo! LOL

Hey Varun...call me whatever you want..the only reason I dont disclose my real name is due to professional reasons...one can be more free with a pet name otherwise you have to be careful on how you respond...
I am totally on the way to the mental asylum..not a Zoo as you say..LOL...BALH has taken over my life when just last year this time I didnt even know who Sakshi Tanwar or Ram Kapoor were...strange na..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_FanIndYa4ujakther7maris08LumossalsalyTVserialfreakavivakirk

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Di..  
Loved your answers.. Specially all you said about Sakshi..!
Coz even I haven't seen any episode of KGGK nor I was a Kasam se fan!
But Ram & Sakshi sure know how to do magic!Embarrassed
And you've met Sonu..!!!!!Day Dreaming WoW!

Edited by Priya_Fan - 14 April 2012 at 10:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenzoosalsalyIndYa4ujakther7

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Sorry m late, but Congrats Neenzoo DiEmbarrassed
M a lil busy these dayz so m unable to post my set of questions, bach gaye aapEvil Smile

so just two question-
1.Which is ur favorite RaYa scene till date. Why?
2. Which scene u felt could have been better? Describe in detail.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7salsaly

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by avivakirk

Neena ..hope you are enjoying the hot seat
A few Questions from me:
  1. See that u loved Pride and Prejudice(same here)ClapCompare the BALH actors to the characters in the book.
  2. Other than Golu who would u like Priya to be paired with?
  3. Your prediction for the future episodes
  4. A future romantic scene for RAYA
  5. Choose a bride for Klep Mammu...Recently he was plucking the petals...Is he secretly in loveLOL
  6. Your idiosyncrasy in life
  7. Reading a book or walk inthe rain..Which do u prefer?
  1. See that u loved Pride and Prejudice(same here)ClapCompare the BALH actors to the characters in the book. - I find Shipra and Sudhir closest to Mr and Mrs Bennet of P&P
  2. Other than Golu who would u like Priya to be paired with? - I dont know any other hindi TV star so cant think of anyone else other than Ram Kapoor
  3. Your prediction for the future episodes - Separation for sure. Lots of longing moments and flashback of past scenes particularly the scene during the confession when Priya says if ever we are separated I would think of you every waking moment and when I go to sleep
  4. A future romantic scene for RAYA - Ram's reaction when she is actually pregnant
  5. Choose a bride for Klep Mammu...Recently he was plucking the petals...Is he secretly in loveWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL - Shipra will make a perfect pair for Mama
  6. Your idiosyncrasy in life - To do things in the spur of the moment. 
  7. Reading a book or walk inthe rain..Which do u prefer? - Reading a romantic novel when its raining outsideLOL
Cool answers Neena...Loved your last answer ...Two birds with a stone.Ayesha does have some shades of Lydia Bennet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neenzoochitlonerjakther7

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Sorry m late, but Congrats Neenzoo DiEmbarrassed
M a lil busy these dayz so m unable to post my set of questions, bach gaye aapEvil Smile

so just two question-
1.Which is ur favorite RaYa scene till date. Why?

Which is ur favorite RaYa scene till date. Why?
Nancy Confession from Priya, BC results episode and then the Consummation...in that order..

I was very disappointed with the calling of his name Ram scene...we saw him standing looking out..she comes to him..room is dark and we have the wind blowing sound...I would have liked her to have come from the back and hugged him and leaned her head on his back..he should have turned her around and stand close..she would say the dialogue about the Rajkumar..he asks her to tell his name again...she says and closes her eyes...I would have liked him to have removed her hands from her face, tilt her face to look at him and meet his eyes and then hugged her...it was done as if they both were not in the same frame and it was trick photography..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_Fanjakther7TVserialfreak

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Neena ..hope you are enjoying the hot seat
A few Questions from me:
  1. See that u loved Pride and Prejudice(same here)ClapCompare the BALH actors to the characters in the book.
  2. Other than Golu who would u like Priya to be paired with?
  3. Your prediction for the future episodes
  4. A future romantic scene for RAYA
  5. Choose a bride for Klep Mammu...Recently he was plucking the petals...Is he secretly in loveLOL
  6. Your idiosyncrasy in life
  7. Reading a book or walk inthe rain..Which do u prefer?
  1. See that u loved Pride and Prejudice(same here)ClapCompare the BALH actors to the characters in the book. - I find Shipra and Sudhir closest to Mr and Mrs Bennet of P&P
  2. Other than Golu who would u like Priya to be paired with? - I dont know any other hindi TV star so cant think of anyone else other than Ram Kapoor
  3. Your prediction for the future episodes - Separation for sure. Lots of longing moments and flashback of past scenes particularly the scene during the confession when Priya says if ever we are separated I would think of you every waking moment and when I go to sleep
  4. A future romantic scene for RAYA - Ram's reaction when she is actually pregnant
  5. Choose a bride for Klep Mammu...Recently he was plucking the petals...Is he secretly in loveLOL - Shipra will make a perfect pair for Mama
  6. Your idiosyncrasy in life - To do things in the spur of the moment. 
  7. Reading a book or walk inthe rain..Which do u prefer? - Reading a romantic novel when its raining outsideLOL
Cool answers Neena...Loved your last answer ...Two birds with a stone.Ayesha does have some shades of Lydia Bennet.

Avi I thought of Ayesha as a Lydia Bennet...but changed my mind...Lydia is more of an airhead and rattles too much whereas Ayesha is more calculating and materialistic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7avivakirk

Go to top