Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*||* Saathi of the Week #19 *||* (Page 4)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Neena dear here are my set of questions  for youBig smile

1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?
  2. How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction?
  3. Are you a spender or a saver?
  4. Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it?
  5. What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? 
  6. If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds?
  7. What is your ultimate dream vacation?
  8. If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why?
  9. What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general?
  10. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosTVserialfreakIndYa4ujakther7avivakirk

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Neena dear here are my set of questions  for youBig smile

1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?
  2. How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction?
  3. Are you a spender or a saver?
  4. Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it?
  5. What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? 
  6. If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds?
  7. What is your ultimate dream vacation?
  8. If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why?
  9. What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general?
  10. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself?

1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?Sound of Music - I loved the songs and Julie Andrews...
  2. How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction?I read at least 2 books a month..used to read more..now its more in the form of Ebooks..
  3. Are you a spender or a saver? Both...love to spend as well...:)Wink
  4. Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it? Many songs make me cry...one is Tujse Naraaz nahin zindagi from the film Masoom...Cry
  5. What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? Love playing cards with friends...now its just TV TV TV LOL
  6. If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds? The power to read other's minds..I can sort of read body language but will be good to know what other's think
  7. What is your ultimate dream vacation? Dream vacation is with friends..anywhere any place...somewhere where we can have lots of laughs and fun...I do that quite often...
  8. If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why? I dont think I want to go back in time..quite happy with present..as they say Past is history..Future we dont know...but the present is a Present from God...so just enjoying
  9. What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general? Neither..
  10. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself? Extrovert, full of postivity..organized...my motto is 'Dont quack like a duck soar like an Eagle'...

Edited by Neenzoo - 13 April 2012 at 5:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dayabhiIndYa4ujakther7maris08Lumossalsalyavivakirk

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
    What's your favorite movie of all time and why? Sound of Music - I loved the songs and Julie Andrews... How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction? I read at least 2 books a month..used to read more..now its more in the form of Ebooks.. Are you a spender or a saver? Both...love to spend as well...:)Wink Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it? Many songs make me cry...one is Tujse Naraaz nahin zindagi from the film Masoom...Cry What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? Love playing cards with friends...now its just TV TV TV LOL If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds? The power to read other's minds..I can sort of read body language but will be good to know what other's think What is your ultimate dream vacation? Dream vacation is with friends..anywhere any place...somewhere where we can have lots of laughs and fun...I do that quite often... If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why? I dont think I want to go back in time..quite happy with present..as they say Past is history..Future we dont know...but the present is a Present from God...so just enjoying What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general? Neither..
  1. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself? Extrovert, full of postivity..organized...my motto is 'Dont quack like a duck soar like an Eagle'...

Neena very nice answers..BTW when I mean what games you like to watch now, should not be answered as TV.LOLWhat do you watch on TV?

And Neena more questions for you here(a second set which I rarely ask others)So feel honouredTongueLOL

What languages do you know? to speak, write and read?

What kind of music turns you on and what puts you off?

Do you have any eccentricities and quirkiness?

Can you cook and whats the simplest edible dish that you can whip up in half an hour?Wink

Whats the worse advice you have ever given(to someone) and the the best you have ever received? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7LumossalsalyTVserialfreak

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Maris answers contd

I can speak, write and read English and Tamil...I can speak Hindi...I can understand and make myself understood in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Old Hindi and Tamil songs turn me on...Jagjit Singh is my all time love...also like instrumental music as well...
I dont like hard rock...

I am a totally mad...you can give me just five minutes to get ready for  a whole day loafing around..can see back to back movies in a theater..three shows one after the other...
No quirkiness...but dont like people who are not punctual...

Can you cook and whats the simplest edible dish that you can whip up in half an hour?Wink
I am  a very good cook but hate cooking...can cook for 20 people in 2 hours...can make a chocolate mousse in half an hour...but as I said I am not passionate about cooking.

Whats the worse advice you have ever given(to someone) and the the best you have ever received? 
Since I am a trained counsellor I dont know if I have given anyone a bad advice..I would rather keep quiet..
Best advice
 " For every door which closes a window opens...and on retrospect one will realize that what closed was actually the window and the door is what opened"
"This too shall pass"...whatever happens good or bad has its way of fading away

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7maris08Lumossalsalyavivakirk

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Maris answers contd

I can speak, write and read English and Tamil...I can speak Hindi...I can understand and make myself understood in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Old Hindi and Tamil songs turn me on...Jagjit Singh is my all time love...also like instrumental music as well...
I dont like hard rock...

I am a totally mad...you can give me just five minutes to get ready for  a whole day loafing around..can see back to back movies in a theater..three shows one after the other...
No quirkiness...but dont like people who are not punctual...

I am  a very good cook but hate cooking...can cook for 20 people in 2 hours...can make a chocolate mousse in half an hour...but as I said I am not passionate about cooking.

Since I am a trained counsellor I dont know if I have given anyone a bad advice..I would rather keep quiet..
Best advice
 " For every door which closes a window opens...and on retrospect one will realize that what closed was actually the window and the door is what opened"
"This too shall pass"...whatever happens good or bad has its way of fading away
Neena rombha thanks . Nalla answer paninadhukku.

I especially like the advice regarding closed doors. Infact my mentor used to say the same thing, only in a slightly different manner, but with an addition" There are many doors that are open for every window that is closed; Choosing the right one is the key. Follow your instincts and the door  you want will automatically open for you"..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenzooNancy_NUTSsalsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4ujakther7Lumosavivakirk

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi neenzoo! I read all your answers so far and would have loved to grill you, roast you, fry you or whatever etc etcROFL do to you but im too busy so dont have time.Unhappy And yes since you refuse to disclose your nameLOL, i better call you zoo-zooROFL(its a vodafone cartoon, type on google and you will know) i wanted to christen you this since a long time coz-1) the 'zoo' ending in your name. 2) i find you fun filled like that zoo-zoo! LOL

NeenzooPriya_FanTVserialfreakIndYa4ujakther7avivakirk

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Neenzoo Di

tell me...

1) What is the quality of Priya that you like the most?
2) Is there anything you would like to change about her?
3) If you get a chance to meet Sakshi, what will you say to her?
4) what advice will you give Priya to handle the evil trio?

And if you want, say something about Priya/Sakshi, that you'd like to say!
Smile

Edited by Priya_Fan - 13 April 2012 at 11:33am

Nancy_NUTSIndYa4ujakther7Lumoschitloneravivakirk

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@amy:^^Hey miss goldie why you ask oldie questions always? ROFLROFLROFL same ghisa-pita questions!ROFL arre zoo-zoo is a special guest...hospitality mein koi kasar baki nahi honi chahiye! Ask her more and more NEW questions!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7avivakirk

Go to top