Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BRAINWAVES AND FIRST LETTERS (Page 2)

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Phunnny!!!LOLLOLLOL

I personally thought your post was more fun than the actual episode. I actually welcomed Anjali's interruption just so to stop the rather juvenile to and fro of these notes. I too felt that the kids were rather too old to be taking this Sundari and Shaitan so seriously. Loved Mamiji's one liner. She was a hoot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExotica

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

hahaha SHOOT ME *symoblism for the phone call* 

Well kids at any age are open to a story-telling, i sometimes still want my grandma to tell me stories - ofcourse i am all grown up now but yet.

ASR dad and Khushi mummy a total - awww moment right there.

Hahaha, I know!LOL I love the posts that pop up around the forum!

I agree, hearing stories is one thing, I love listening too but I don't know those kids seemed too old to actually believe that Arnav was a Shaitaan who would eat them!LOL Some brilliant one-liners, I love Arnav's "there are so many mirrors in the house, look at one."LOL You're right the man epitomises denial, he wasn't saying that when he was high on bhang!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95premparbatMentalExotica

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Gitika that was the best written update ever...
I normally give Anjie a wide birth of allowance but today she managed to get my goat...just as they were getting there...bhah too much traffic   in RM...tho her fixation in getting them together makes me wonder what is her agenda...

@Ouma believing inFairy tales...depends on who is ripping you one...Wink...Age is no bar...
besides our Tycoon bought into Shyam big spin...

Ash95tttttt1MentalExotica

wesha Goldie
wesha
wesha

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wesha

I have stopped watching the show Gitika. So will probably not be able to get the right kind of fun. But, the kind of fun I got from just reading the post was great too. Very crisp and very all-encompassing !! :)

Hey thanks for the comment, so you've stopped watching the show till the MU clears and the track's back on track or you've given up all together?

Smile From my experience of writing fiction - plays and stuff - I can tell that this track will not come back on line anymore. The characters had started losing their arc even before the MU but the story behind the MU has defied logic in such a way that it is not possible to correct it in any sane way.

As much as I love Barun and Sanaya, my attraction to the story was the tight, creative and fluent script of the show. Unfortunately, until some drastic steps are taken in the story, I don't see those features coming back. Extremely sorry to sound so pessimistic. :(

Ash95SanzBarbieMentalExotica

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Phunnny!!!LOLLOLLOL

I personally thought your post was more fun than the actual episode. I actually welcomed Anjali's interruption just so to stop the rather juvenile to and fro of these notes. I too felt that the kids were rather too old to be taking this Sundari and Shaitan so seriously. Loved Mamiji's one liner. She was a hoot.

Kya bol rahe ho SGji - i am a total sucker for writing notes - i love communicating through letters and texts so i totally dug the concept of exchanging notes.
Kids at all ages are up for stories - anything besides studying.
Well the whole shaitaan act they put up was only because they did sense khushi didi was troubled by Arnav.
All in all good day - without fake rabba-ve.

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hi Gitika Hug

Hahahh! That was a rib-tickling funny recap of the episode...

I like your writing style. Smile

Like Ouma said, those kids looked too old to believe in fairy tales...but anyway, I was pleasantly surprised with the episode and I liked it.

Uff! This Anjali is always interrupting Arhi in some way or the other. She needs to be sent on a vacation. 

Another thing..when Mami was saying "Phati Sari and Chillar party" Payal was showing her battisi...since when did she start finding Mami's digs funny?

Edited by sbk2 - 09 April 2012 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SanzBarbietttttt1MentalExoticaRabba-Ve-Delena

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Gitika that was the best written update ever...
I normally give Anjie a wide birth of allowance but today she managed to get my goat...just as they were getting there...bhah too much traffic   in RM...tho her fixation in getting them together makes me wonder what is her agenda...

@Ouma believing inFairy tales...depends on who is ripping you one...Wink...Age is no bar...
besides our Tycoon bought into Shyam big spin...

well thank you, i am honored to have you comment on my post.
All in all a fun episode for me but yes Anjali is a sore thumb.
ugh..

I mean seriously they wrote letters to each other that was such a first, communication without hesitation.
But BAH the road block.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Arnav_Fan]

All in all good day - without fake rabba-ve.

That I agree with wholeheartedly, Gitika! Somehow it is depressing to me that the definition of what constitutes a good episode has changed so drastically in 4-5 weeks, but, as Harpreet would say, "Hey!", I will take it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

weshaMentalExotica

Go to top