Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV should tell both the sisters to get lost. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

hey poco thnx fr writing here again!!:))
plxxx plxxx plxxx write analysis fr UV!!baaki sab ko khadde mai daalo...i love watching UV thru ur eyes!!Embarrassed
hayye i loved UV in todays epi,,,,hes bac,,,,,,pehle wala UVs bac...gosh i ws missing dat spark n smirk in UV nowadays!!Tongue
n i totally agree wit d title ov ur post!!:p...ths is wat UVs gonna do nw!!
he wil teach a good lesson to both d sis!!AngryLOL

Thank you, babykins. Embarrassed... True. Jo iss show ka haal chaal hai na, uske hisaab se sab jaaye gaddhe mein - UV ko koi taqleef nahiin honi chaahiye. LOL... Badass UV is back and i love him that way - because that is how he is - angel and demon rolled into one. Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Anshsajni786NusiSg

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nice post poco!

and no words to these two Selfish Sisters!

on a serious note.! UV should noty give any importance to both of them!...

neither J nor M!

let tehm fight with each other!

actually he should igrone both of them.!

UV needs some one els! .. other than these two Selfish Sisters! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thejazzgal

Nice post poco!

and no words to these two Selfish Sisters!

on a serious note.! UV should noty give any importance to both of them!...

neither J nor M!

let tehm fight with each other!

actually he should igrone both of them.!

UV needs some one els! .. other than these two Selfish Sisters! 

Thank you. LOL...In dono behnon ne na UV ka saans lena bhi mushkil kar diya hai I guess let him do now what he wants to do. J aur Maanyata gayi sarson ka oil lene. ROFL

rmryMoonlight_Anshsajni786NusiSg

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
LOL Poco...yeah it will do good to UV  if he goes off for a holiday...but this guy he just cant seem to leave the two sisters and go off...while one sister occupied his mind, the other occupies both his heart and mind...phas gaya hain bechara...umm ...sometimes i feel all the three characters are playing trains ...Jay wants UV, UV wants Manyata, Manyata wants Akash...anyway I think UV is going to use Jay to make M realise her feelings for him...he wont plan it ...but this is what will happen...well again poor Jay, if this is what will happen...I would actually love it if UV really ignores M, and M feels disturbed by that fact..infact she is already feeling disturbed when she is now seeing UV-Jay together...she never behaved like that before at least LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Anshrasiya.ShanUlasTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

agreed agreed poco UV needed a break from al this ...like said heis running at same place running behind M ...that one day she will accept him...he is tired of all this today ...he was better with no feelings inside him rather than a UV as individual ...atleast he was yuvraj udayveer who was happy as being yuvraj...when M came in his life that inside UV was surfaced out...but for yuvraj of jaigarh it was getting not its kind that one lady blackmailing other lady is making him run after her...that not suited yuvraj

today it was yuvraj of jaigarh surfaced out atleast he was more happy & content..had a control in his life.which he wanted back...

Thank you , mere daal daal ke pancchi. LOL... UV ki saari limits cross ho gayi hain aur ab use lagta hai ki jab main bura tha , tabhi accha tha. Wink... so, J and Maanyata , both will know what YUVRAJ UDAYVEER is all about and both the chicks deserve it. Embarrassed

Moonlight_Anshsajni786NusiSgBadtameez_Dil

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

LOL Poco...yeah it will do good to UV  if he goes off for a holiday...but this guy he just cant seem to leave the two sisters and go off...while one sister occupied his mind, the other occupies both his heart and mind...phas gaya hain bechara...umm ...sometimes i feel all the three characters are playing trains ...Jay wants UV, UV wants Manyata, Manyata wants Akash...anyway I think UV is going to use Jay to make M realise her feelings for him...he wont plan it ...but this is what will happen...well again poor Jay, if this is what will happen...I would actually love it if UV really ignores M, and M feels disturbed by that fact..infact she is already feeling disturbed when she is now seeing UV-Jay together...she never behaved like that before at least LOL

Thank you.Embarrassed...UV is suffering from naari dosh. LOL...Maanyata use marne nahiin deti aur J use jeene nahiin deti. LOL...Yeah, Maanyata is changing and whatever UV does or says matters to her. If he is not with her , it matters to her and its in the future to see if these feelings develop into love. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSgBadtameez_Dil

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hi pink chocolate. i agree with your post. uday is arm candy for jai and fairy god mother for manyata. manyata's character needs development otherwise she will remain a jungle queen in princess clothes. her akash jap is so unbearable. i feel that all this feelings we are talking about between manyata and uday are all false and just our hopes. we see what we want to see. manyata has been saying from the start that she wants to become a princess to be with akash. now she wants the gaddi to find akash. she is using uday and the way she blasted him, shows her insecurity that she may not get the gaddi and akash will forever be lost. i am hoping that i am wrong. i want manveer but i cant seem to be optimistic about it.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Poco the Udayveer Singh in club scenes was way different than the one we have now. In the club scene he was like to Manyata," You need a real man!" He had the edge and he had power like a Yuvraj should. I hope these bedroom games are to destroy the evidence. I don't like seeing him helpless. I want Manyata to run after him now and him ignoring her for awhile.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top