Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV should tell both the sisters to get lost. (Page 2)

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hi poco ,
exellent analysis as always .
i know uv doesn't deseves either j or manyata . but today i see reason behind manyata's anger and that was hurt that no one came to help her. as uv was also not able to thanx to jaanwar she put down her anger on him. j is getting wacko and is on my last nerve . i am not being partial but we know manyata is childish and we can't expect her to behave in a better way than this with uv after whole fiasco. she is also thinking that uv is her possession somewhat in a way that once uv thinks her of. it will take time for monia to manyata complete transformation. she is still childish. manyata was upset because she trusted him and felt betrayed when no one came to help her. frankly i was expecting their fight. uv is getting pissed of b/w these two. my all sympathies are with him poor soul! 
uv really needs a break from these two
i also think that bedroom drama is a act that uv is doing to destroy that video.i want his evil brain back to action.
please post regularly i missed your post badlyCry.
i also had pm you.
love wendy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Anshrasiya.TheBlackJaguar

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by ssshh

well no word for those two irritating sisters

Yep. J is hopeless and beyond repair but Maanyata should know what life will be like with no UV in it. Enough is enough.AngryLOL

agree with u,bt do u think manyata will ever consider uv,i mean i have fed up with her akash jaap, and she is not showing any affection or emotion for uv.except anger and time pass.she is using him.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina007

Firstly, so glad to have you back! You're analysis and wonderful posts were really missed! Hug

I haven't watched today's episode but after reading Jyoti's review on it I doubt it's watching worthy! 

I absolutely agree with your points. Both J and Manyata are annoying to the core. 

Thank you. Oh, i have no prooblems with DEK now because when i took a break from the show, i realized that i watch DEK for UV and DS and care for little else. Watch it , just for UV and forget the  two mad sisters.

For me , to continue shipping ManVeer , i have to be convinced that Maanyata loves, has earmed and deserves UV. Or else, she can go to hell for all i care. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luvovKWrmryMoonlight_Anshrasiya.sajni786NusiSglostmymusic.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

agreed!

UV's frustration at everything that has been happening to him was CLEAR today. No matter how much he chases after M, she doesn't give a damn. While chasing after M, J has the thingy to make his life hell. W.T.F?! UV's patience has been tested to the limit today. M's behavior with him and J resembling him with a dog, that is like the final nail to the coffin.

UV is the kind who plays and leads. He isn't the one who likes being played with and chasing around. The sisters are making him do so. His decision to go for J is actually a wise one. He is a man with plan, his eyes showed that. His attitude and choice of words that he used with J are literally screaming that he is going to put this to end once and for all (that is, if the writers are in their right mind. fat chance.)

I like to believe that UV isn't the kind who would let go of M so suddenly, not after all those beautiful moments they shared. Maybe he is taking a break from her, making him chase her. Oh well, screw that. She is so in "love" with that Pakaash (that's right, I SAID IT!) that she would never look at anything else.

Urgh, basically I don't know what is in store for us but from here, it looks GOOD. Why? Cuz I feel the real badass UV is coming back. And I really need him back. Don't care if he is with M, would tolerate him being with J but I WANT HIM BACK! The absence of his attitude is KILLING ME!!

Thank you, MASSSOOO! Embarrassed... AGREED. Maybe i don't care that much because for me, UV is the show and am happy as long as he is happy. If its his badass side that will save him all this psychological and emotional manipulation, so be it. If ignoring Maanyata and settling scores with J will return his smirk and peace , so be it.

ManVeer will make sense only if Maanyaat love UV and is deserving of him.  Feeling jealous and believing that UV is her private property is not done and is not enough.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Anshrasiya.arrylinesajni786NusiSglostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thank you, MASSSOOO! Embarrassed... AGREED. Maybe i don't care that much because for me, UV is the show and am happy as long as he is happy. If its his badass side that will save him all this psychological and emotional manipulation, so be it. If ignoring Maanyata and settling scores with J will return his smirk and peace , so be it.

ManVeer will make sense only if Maanyaat love UV and is deserving of him.  Feeling jealous and believing that UV is her private property is not done and is not enough.

For me, the journey of M is the show nowadays. And since they are handling it well so I have no problems regarding the show as of now.

You are right, it is about time for the CVs to show progress from M's side if they are truly considering ManVeer. Else these lollipop scenes make no sense at all. And it is high time that UV shows her the attitude that he is NOT a private property and that she has to cherish him as someone close to her to make him stay. Per har baat ais larki ke sar ke uper se aise guzarti hai ke Allah maafi! Ouch Well let's see what happens now. Maybe Pakaash will be back and M would live phorever happy with him. I don't care anymore! And that makes me happy! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

hi poco ,
exellent analysis as always .
i know uv doesn't deseves either j or manyata . but today i see reason behind manyata's anger and that was hurt that no one came to help her. as uv was also not able to thanx to jaanwar she put down her anger on him. j is getting wacko and is on my last nerve . i am not being partial but we know manyata is childish and we can't expect her to behave in a better way than this with uv after whole fiasco. she is also thinking that uv is her possession somewhat in a way that once uv thinks her of. it will take time for monia to manyata complete transformation. she is still childish. manyata was upset because she trusted him and felt betrayed when no one came to help her. frankly i was expecting their fight. uv is getting pissed of b/w these two. my all sympathies are with him poor soul! 
uv really needs a break from these two
i also think that bedroom drama is a act that uv is doing to destroy that video.i want his evil brain back to action.
please post regularly i missed your post badlyCry.
i also had pm you.
love wendy

Awww, Wendy. Thank you for all the love , darling. Hug...hmmm, if i cool my temper for today , i can see where was Maanyata coming from. Yes, she is hurt , jealous and angsty over UV. Lets see of these feelings develop into love at all. LOL ... UV needs to take control of his life and am glad that he is doing that. J can go to hell , i don't care about monsters. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Anshrasiya.NusiSgBadtameez_Dil

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hey poco thnx fr writing here again!!:))
plxxx plxxx plxxx write analysis fr UV!!baaki sab ko khadde mai daalo...i love watching UV thru ur eyes!!Embarrassed
hayye i loved UV in todays epi,,,,hes bac,,,,,,pehle wala UVs bac...gosh i ws missing dat spark n smirk in UV nowadays!!Tongue
n i totally agree wit d title ov ur post!!:p...ths is wat UVs gonna do nw!!
he wil teach a good lesson to both d sis!!AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_AnshTheBlackJaguar

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
poco my post is on page 1 :)

Go to top