Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV should tell both the sisters to get lost.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Dayumn!

Suddenly, UV seems the most dukhi aatma in this show. Both Maanyata and J use, abuse and diffuse UV according to their whims and fancies. Ouch... For J , he is a trophy , she wants to keep as an armcandy all her life. For Maanyata , he is a back up plan, her Plan B, her disaster management supervisor , an agony aunt and a toy she can neither live with , nor live without. In short , UV is not a human being for either of the two idiots.

If UV is grey and the blah, what are these two women? At least when UV is  bad, he doesn't pretend - if he is badass, he throws it in your face that he is badass. There is no pretence to him like these two. He doesn't give excuses for his vile side , he doesn't hide behind self sympathy. For me, UV is a zillion times more transparent than J and Maanyata.

Today , during UV's angsty drive and all those FBs hitting his heart and ego, one could see how frustrated and sick he is of this whole situation. It was almost like, for those few seconds, he wanted to release himself from both these women. Frankly, i don't care what happens to J or Maanyata . I just want UV to find some peace , go back to living for himself and being the badass dude that he was. If nothing else, at least , he will be happy.

Maanyata has the same disease as her sister as far as UV is concerned. OBSESSIVE COMPLUSIVE DISORDER. Maanyata can neither embrace UV , nor can she let go of him . Dayumn again! Put both the sisters in some asylum and let UV go to Bahamas for a week.

P.S- UV's  bedroom games with J that have left Maanyata fuming are to destroy that evidence if his prior flashbacks are anything to go by. He was FRUSTRATED.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenanahitabishtKruths97rmryA.ShehzadAholic2012titlijaneniroopanirmitaMoonlight_AnshKHUSHIASRSumaiya27WrackspurtAbhiAniNaina007ssshhprernacda.Brok3nSoul.SaHillover101-GrilledCheese-aslsifjsdlvjmdiprachuryarasiya.moksha89-JEHAN-SidNeeti-fan-Anks-ginacchitra_raowadi..dollthejazzgal-TeriMalang--Doppelganger-IndigoBluesarryline_Rashmi..KpopIsLife..S.H.I.E.L.D.readingworms.jyoti06Angel-Jot.sajni786Silentsouladventure_gurlBinKuchKahe.-WhySoSerious-Shru77NusiSgArhainAshish..NightDragon..Fatima_QdreamyjenniceZiva01carisma2lostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil..Dreamer..-Swetha-_RiaNa_

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
well no word for those two irritating sisters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I totally agree Pocu he was frustrated like hell today.He was aghast that what has he become.What he was, a winner ,somebody who oozed confidence but what has M done to her.Unnati's words obviously didn't affect him that's why you see him again landing up in M's room but M's rant surely showed him that both these sisters are using him.So now he has decided to tackle first J and I think he's also in the process of ignoring M.Good for himTongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_AnshA.ShehzadAholicnirmitaprachuryarasiya...KpopIsLife..wadi..dollArhainAshishadventure_gurl..NightDragon..BinKuchKahe.dreamyjennice...navina...carisma2

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Firstly, so glad to have you back! You're analysis and wonderful posts were really missed! Hug

I haven't watched today's episode but after reading Jyoti's review on it I doubt it's watching worthy! 

I absolutely agree with your points. Both J and Manyata are annoying to the core. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshnirmitarasiya.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshh

well no word for those two irritating sisters

Yep. J is hopeless and beyond repair but Maanyata should know what life will be like with no UV in it. Enough is enough.AngryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.dreamyjennice...navina...carisma2Badtameez_Dil

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

I totally agree Pocu he was frustrated like hell today.He was aghast that what has he become.What he was, a winner ,somebody who oozed confidence but what has M done to her.Unnati's words obviously didn't affect him that's why you see him again landing up in M's room but M's rant surely showed him that both these sisters are using him.So now he has decided to tackle first J and I think he's also in the process of ignoring M.Good for himTongue

Exactly. UV is sick and tired of his situation and how J and Maanyata are trying to run his life in their own way. When has UV cared about the world telling him that he cannot replace Aakash.LOL... right now, he just wants to get his life and himself back on track. He will manage to tackle J and its good if he ignores Maanyata. He needs a break from her screechinga and abusing. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrymanvnirmitaprachuryarasiya.arryline...navina...Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
agreed agreed poco UV needed a break from al this ...like said heis running at same place running behind M ...that one day she will accept him...he is tired of all this today ...he was better with no feelings inside him rather than a UV as individual ...atleast he was yuvraj udayveer who was happy as being yuvraj...when M came in his life that inside UV was surfaced out...but for yuvraj of jaigarh it was getting not its kind that one lady blackmailing other lady is making him run after her...that not suited yuvraj

today it was yuvraj of jaigarh surfaced out atleast he was more happy & content..had a control in his life.which he wanted back...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrynirmitaarryline...navina...TheBlackJaguar

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
agreed!

UV's frustration at everything that has been happening to him was CLEAR today. No matter how much he chases after M, she doesn't give a damn. While chasing after M, J has the thingy to make his life hell. W.T.F?! UV's patience has been tested to the limit today. M's behavior with him and J resembling him with a dog, that is like the final nail to the coffin.

UV is the kind who plays and leads. He isn't the one who likes being played with and chasing around. The sisters are making him do so. His decision to go for J is actually a wise one. He is a man with plan, his eyes showed that. His attitude and choice of words that he used with J are literally screaming that he is going to put this to end once and for all (that is, if the writers are in their right mind. fat chance.)

I like to believe that UV isn't the kind who would let go of M so suddenly, not after all those beautiful moments they shared. Maybe he is taking a break from her, making him chase her. Oh well, screw that. She is so in "love" with that Pakaash (that's right, I SAID IT!) that she would never look at anything else.

Urgh, basically I don't know what is in store for us but from here, it looks GOOD. Why? Cuz I feel the real badass UV is coming back. And I really need him back. Don't care if he is with M, would tolerate him being with J but I WANT HIM BACK! The absence of his attitude is KILLING ME!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Anshrasiya.-Doppelganger-arrylineTheBlackJaguar

Go to top