Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Nilanjana to die in YMGGK - article

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Nilanjana to die in Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Samiksha Singh

Recently broke the news of Rajshri Productions' Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (Zee TV) going the Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (Sahara One) way. However, soon a new twist will add some more spice to the on-going drama as the viewers will be supplied with a shocker of a development. Yes, here's shooting the bazooka. Nilanjana (Samiksha Singh) will die in the upcoming episodes.

Now that the shockwaves have died down a bit, calm your nerves and continue reading the dope. As already seen in the soap, Abha (Suhasi Dhami) has been getting a premonition about the females of the family getting killed. But as we revealed, the twist will unfold when the men of the family will breathe their last while returning from a picnic.

In the coming episodes, Nilanjana will give Abha her lucky book, a holy book-Durga Chalisa. Now, Nilanjana will also be a part of the picnic, and while coming back, she will be in a car with Viren (Iqbal Khan). And the other men will be returning in another car. Both the vehicles will meet with an accident and the men, including Nilanjana, will die. Only Viren will survive, informed a source.

When contacted Samiksha Singh, she said, "There is a very interesting track coming up in the future episodes. However, I am not in a position to disclose the details but all I can say is that viewers will enjoy the drama."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing... i am already feeling sad... surely gonna miss Nilu very muchπŸ˜”
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she looks pretty in the pic.. i wish she wore less makeup and those chamkeeli bhadkeeli saariyaan all the time.. πŸ€”
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article! I m gonna miss nilu! πŸ˜” But can't to wtch the transformation of dr. sahab! 😍
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ive kinda really grown fond of her and viren kind of sad to see her go but though i am so looking forward to the gussa wala viren...
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!!! It will be sad to see her go...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS...so troubles await...
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Well i can't say that this is surprising. We all knew she was going to die. Still sad though...😭
artiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yap, i had a feeling that she will die, but she is not disclosing the whole thing yet.lets see
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yep knew she was going to die in the show