Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Do rape cases need eye witness ? (Page 3)

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
How will rape cases have withness ??A rapist will not announce hey I am going to rape this gal and assemble people.Nor will someone just stand as a mute spectator...wont the court ask the witness why didnt u try to save the girl instead of just watching ?
So this witness thing is just absurd.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
everything in court case shown is absurd.

without medical report how can vidiths witness going to prove sameer raped mandira.??

absurdity ki bhi hadh hoti hai.ROFL

cvs pagal hogaye hai.

at least they should have handed over  script writing of this court case to writers of serial adaalat.ROFL

Edited by 100raj - 09 April 2012 at 12:38pm
ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

without medical report how can vidiths witness going to prove sameer raped mandira.??

cvs pagal hogaye hai.

at least they should have handed over  script writing of this court case to writers of serial adaalat.ROFL

Or atleast to the writers in this forum. Here also people can write better than them.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Originally posted by 100raj

cvs pagal hogaye hai.

Or atleast to the writers in this forum. Here also people can write better than them.

cvs itna bewqoof kaise likh sakthe hai??LOL
mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
The whole concept of eye witness as the key evidence for a rape case is totally absurd and undigestable.

They basically want to bring Vidit out of coma and build the story from that angle and forgot how a rape case is presented in court.

It reminds me of Shiney Ahuja rape case of a maid.  Had the court asked for an eye witness, he would have been happily out from day 1 without being behind bars. 

It is a simple case where the victim can identify the raptist and the defense can then question the motive of the rape and chargesheet Mandira back with her character and desire to be a diwan and then with the physical scars on Mandira, medical report, and Sameer fingerprints the case would be strengthened for Mandira and if there is circumstantial evidence that makes it very difficult for Sameer to escape.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dramago

airguru Newbie
airguru
airguru

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
This is my very first post on India Forums.  The most puzzling part of this case is that in USA the rape case is a criminal case and I believe that the State, County or City prosecutor brings on the charges.  It is not defended by a regular lawyer.  Only in civil case two individual lawyers can fights the case for plaintiff and the accused.  In such situations, nobody goes to jail!

So the question I have for everyone is since when rape cases (i.e.; criminal cases) are fought in court by private lawyers?Tongue

Thanks.

Go to top