Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyaz for BU. I am yet to watch Friday and today's episodes but it seems I didnt miss much. Manav still on his insult-festWacko and that I dont wanna seeAngryAngry

Tanyaz

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Star Of The Day

DK ..Love this guy when he talks about his wife Ashna .. For me , he is the hero of PR more than anyone else ...

Absolutely agree with you! That is exactly what Pavitra Rishta is...between Aashna and DK :)

And I couldnt understand the whole purpose of Ovi Surprise...

Tanyaz

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
thanks great episode

Tanyaz

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Archu and Manav- NO COMMENTS!!

PURVI- SUPER ADORABLE!!

ARJUN- Gosh.. he needs to control his desires!!.. LOLZ

PUNNI was looking HOT!!! **The actress was looking HOT**

Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

I am so sick of Archana, I don't blame Manav for reacting the way he did. Archana wants it both ways, one minute she shows her love and the next she decides to keep up an act to please Sachu. Its become ridiculous. Archana needs to make up her mind, she wants to continue her mahaan act then stay out of Manav's life instead of sending mixed signals his way. Archana should really stop crying because she brought this on herself, its her kids I feel sorry for here. Teju, Ovi, Purvi they didn't deserve this because she wants to continue being mahaan

Saving grace remains to be Purvi and Arjun, loved their scenes. How sweet of him buying her a sari.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga00naavaJaishankarTanyaz

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
thanx tanya dii... well i like archana & precap iz awesome...

Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
The whole scene of Ovi cutting cake coming up on Screen and the bg score for it , the entire scenario was well taken..Somewhere one could see a family get together there...Arman even though so distant , that scene showed that they will be always connected through their children..The way Ovi sweetly cut the cake for her Baba and rest (DK, Tej and Sachin) were looking really happy seeing it...Manav and Archu had different emotions but were connected by their Ovi...
Manav was so happy ,he had his birthday gift in form of seeing Ovi and for Archu ,the way Anki there emoted her emotions of being a helpless mother just controlling her emotions for the sake of sensless sacrifice for her son ,outstanding performance by both Anki and also Hiten...Clap
Unfortunately Archu is seeing a happy family of her Manav n his kids without her and her absence is felt by her children and Manav inside their heart ( Archu needs to sense that absence by going beyond the cloud of misunderstandings in their hearts and see their real heart waiting for her),she so desperately want to be in there..She is itching to be part of that wonderful little family which belongs to her but alas the promise to her son...
I hope this serves as a eye-opener for Archu to see that senseless sacrifice in name of happiness for her son who himself is brain-washed is just going to bring in more torture for herself and her family (Manav and her children)..
For once Archu be assertive just forget everything and make the determination of getting back to ur family where you belong by exposing the truth..Once the cloud of misunderstanding is cleared when the truth is exposed , your family (Manav and children) are waiting for you with their arms open...
Go Archu go to ur family where you belong...

PS : Somebody please show Manav , I guess his cupboard where ARchu kept the money he gave ,
so that for a change his mind is forced to think beyond hate that something is fishy here...

Edited by Jaishankar - 10 April 2012 at 1:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naava1sanghamitracs-07purethoughtTanyaz

Go to top