Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 9th April 2012 (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Boring show ...nothing happened ..
Al lthat publicity they did  about Manav's party was bakwaas ..If this is what they call happy moments in a family then I don't know what to say ...

Manav ..Unbearable and disgusting  as usual...Teju told him about the malaria  but even after all that he only has curses and curses for Archana ...I think Sachin is doing  a big favour to Archana by keeping her away from this horrible man ...

Teju ...was so sweet ...I really hope she finds out soon about her mother ..

Archana ..Useless as ever  ...running after this pathetic man . ..It was good she got to see Ovi ..that part I liked  and felt sorry for her ...

Arjun ...Very nice and I liked the saree he chose for Purvi ..

Punni ...Very chalaak ..I bet Prashan tdid not give he that dress...

Purvi ...Sweet and cute as always ..She is so lovely this girl ...
The precap looks good but I am feeling bad for Purvi now ...she has no idea about Ovi ...

Ovi ...hmmm  , so so

Star Of The Day

DK ..Love this guy when he talks about his wife Ashna .. For me , he is the hero of PR more than anyone else ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 April 2012 at 10:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07armanprpch76vision22ahaanfanDarlyneJaishankarsuan

d.singh Senior Member
d.singh
d.singh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
update was good. precap is awesome cant wait 2 c arjun n purviDancing
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

sometimes i dont understand what Archana wants.. she knows very well how manav thinks of her and what his reaction will be but she will still go and get insulated from manav.. i am starting to think that she enjoys bashing from manav...
if she wants to be "mahaan" then do it.. dont play both sides.. you cant have your mahanta titke and your family at the same time.. let go of one thing and dont make things complicated for anyone.. generally i dont like how manav talks to her and treats her but i guess he is just as confused at her behavior..

i agree its like she is selfish n greedy in front of manav by saying simple as i want money from divorce or to repair house and then she weeps in front of manav or wishes him bfay

i mean its like she wants to travel in two boats at the same time

we know she loves her cz we r watching both the sides. ,manav does not know that his wife is a loony who wants to impress d son no matter the decisions are freakin useless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga00

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbibi

thanks for update had a feeling Teju would go to Archana and introduce her to Manav as her Aunty

They showed Teju going up to Archana and introducing her to Manav in one of the TellyChakkar (I think) videos last week. 

Tanya, you are so right.  Manav is getting from bad to worse and Archana is acting like one of those victims of abuse that cannot get out of the mesh she finds herself in.  I don't think he needs to be confused at all, if she wants money from him (not) and wants to thank him for seeing Ovi, what is the problem with that?  If his memory is intact, he will remember she had asked him for the kids in exchange for the divorce.  He is just unbearbale the way he treats Archana and I think the CVs should put a stop to such treatment being broadcast on TV for other men perhaps to emulate. 

Archana is pitiful, losing all respect for her when she runs behind that man.  She saw Ovi, was pleased, why go thank Manav and get kicked in the face like a puppy that comes a licking at you ?

Poor Purvi, indeed!  Arjun needs to examine his feelings fast, he is a grown man and knows how he feels about Purvi vs Ovi, he needs to disclose it to Purvi and to Ovi.  Not doing that is a big crime against both especially Purvi as he is leading her on.  I  like them together but not like this. 

Ah, and that Punni, she is a snake, less said about her the better.  I hope she falls flat on her face, soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76vision22Tanyaz

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanx a lott 4 posting the updt!! =)

Tanyaz

wackysharu Senior Member
wackysharu
wackysharu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for Update!!

Tanyaz

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

sometimes i dont understand what Archana wants.. she knows very well how manav thinks of her and what his reaction will be but she will still go and get insulated from manav.. i am starting to think that she enjoys bashing from manav...
if she wants to be "mahaan" then do it.. dont play both sides.. you cant have your mahanta titke and your family at the same time.. let go of one thing and dont make things complicated for anyone.. generally i dont like how manav talks to her and treats her but i guess he is just as confused at her behavior..

so true, she wants to make Savitha and Sachu wishes come true, and she goes to Manav to show her mahantha and get gaali from manav and she starts crying which makes Manav feel bad.
why can not she understand Manav and her twins are suffering so much because of Savitha and sachu's demands. Archana gave Soham to varsha and left twins because Manav asked to give them, why she left Sachin when she assured Shravani that she will protect sachin from everything...
I don't know when this Character(Archana) will understand she always took wrong decisions and supported wrong thoughts...its already she is in 55+, please live life peacefully with retirement plan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga00Tanyaz

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the really nice update,,,

Tanyaz

Go to top