Posted: 12 years ago
Archu and Manav- NO COMMENTS!!

PURVI- SUPER ADORABLE!!

ARJUN- Gosh.. he needs to control his desires!!.. LOLZ

PUNNI was looking HOT!!! **The actress was looking HOT**
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am so sick of Archana, I don't blame Manav for reacting the way he did. Archana wants it both ways, one minute she shows her love and the next she decides to keep up an act to please Sachu. Its become ridiculous. Archana needs to make up her mind, she wants to continue her mahaan act then stay out of Manav's life instead of sending mixed signals his way. Archana should really stop crying because she brought this on herself, its her kids I feel sorry for here. Teju, Ovi, Purvi they didn't deserve this because she wants to continue being mahaan

Saving grace remains to be Purvi and Arjun, loved their scenes. How sweet of him buying her a sari.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx tanya dii... well i like archana & precap iz awesome...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The whole scene of Ovi cutting cake coming up on Screen and the bg score for it , the entire scenario was well taken..Somewhere one could see a family get together there...Arman even though so distant , that scene showed that they will be always connected through their children..The way Ovi sweetly cut the cake for her Baba and rest (DK, Tej and Sachin) were looking really happy seeing it...Manav and Archu had different emotions but were connected by their Ovi...
Manav was so happy ,he had his birthday gift in form of seeing Ovi and for Archu ,the way Anki there emoted her emotions of being a helpless mother just controlling her emotions for the sake of sensless sacrifice for her son ,outstanding performance by both Anki and also Hiten...πŸ‘
Unfortunately Archu is seeing a happy family of her Manav n his kids without her and her absence is felt by her children and Manav inside their heart ( Archu needs to sense that absence by going beyond the cloud of misunderstandings in their hearts and see their real heart waiting for her),she so desperately want to be in there..She is itching to be part of that wonderful little family which belongs to her but alas the promise to her son...
I hope this serves as a eye-opener for Archu to see that senseless sacrifice in name of happiness for her son who himself is brain-washed is just going to bring in more torture for herself and her family (Manav and her children)..
For once Archu be assertive just forget everything and make the determination of getting back to ur family where you belong by exposing the truth..Once the cloud of misunderstanding is cleared when the truth is exposed , your family (Manav and children) are waiting for you with their arms open...
Go Archu go to ur family where you belong...

PS : Somebody please show Manav , I guess his cupboard where ARchu kept the money he gave ,
so that for a change his mind is forced to think beyond hate that something is fishy here...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates, lovely precap. punni is such a stupid girl, wht did she think while choosing tht short dresss tht arjun will get impress with her stupid antics, he has barbie doll ovi  running  behind him for so many years but still dint even look at her, Only purvi can impresss him  well punni will realise tht later.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

while having my coffee, saw that scene again where Archana  is going out of the room when she hears  Ovi's voice ..

Must say , felt very bad for her .On one side was this family all smiling and happy together while the person who gave birth to this girl and did so much for this family has been thrown aside  as if she was piece of trash or something  like this ...

I know Archana has made mistakes , biggest mistake ,  listen and take orders  from those who give two hoots about her feelings .I am talking about Savita , Manav and Sachin ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But for this mistake she has paid more than enough and is still paying ..She is the one who is abused and cursed by everyone . Manav ka toh khana hazam nahi hota till he doesn't get to do his daily dose  of cursing Archana...😑

Sachin fav hobby is to give angry glares to Archana , the darpok doesn't know who else to bully ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Savita fav pass time is also cursing Archana , besides looking BAD in  hideous make up and loud garish sarees ...🀒

Archana is a fool that she gives these three people importance and for this mistake , she has suffered enough  , will keep being punished  because she wil lkeep running after them πŸ˜†

But now really it's time for these three main Culprits to suffer ...

Manav HAS to know the pain of being  seperated from his children because this is the pain that he gave to Archana ..He has to feel this  pain , even if it is just for a few days and not even a fraction as bad as what he did to Archana ...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Thanks for the updates, lovely precap. punni is such a stupid girl, wht did she think while choosing tht short dresss tht arjun will get impress with her stupid antics, he has barbie doll ovi  running  behind him for so many years but still dint even look at her, Only purvi can impresss him  well punni will realise tht later.

Really like this post.. Arjun feels for Purvi, really feels for her .. when a barbie doll like Ovi couldn't get his heart, how will Punni? Punni is very stupid to think that Arjun will even look at her in some special way.. she will soon know how Arjun feels for Purvi ..

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

while having my coffee, saw that scene again where Archana  is going out of the room when she hears  Ovi's voice ..

Must say , felt very bad for her .On one side was this family all smiling and happy together while the person who gave birth to this girl and did so much for this family has been thrown aside  as if she was piece of trash or something  like this ...

I know Archana has made mistakes , biggest mistake ,  listen and take orders  from those who give two hoots about her feelings .I am talking about Savita , Manav and Sachin ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But for this mistake she has paid more than enough and is still paying ..She is the one who is abused and cursed by everyone . Manav ka toh khana hazam nahi hota till he doesn't get to do his daily dose  of cursing Archana...😑

Sachin fav hobby is to give angry glares to Archana , the darpok doesn't know who else to bully ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Savita fav pass time is also cursing Archana , besides looking BAD in  hideous make up and loud garish sarees ...🀒

Archana is a fool that she gives these three people importance and for this mistake , she has suffered enough  , will keep being punished  because she wil lkeep running after them πŸ˜†

Manav HAS to know the pain of being  seperated from his children because this is the pain that he gave to Archana ..He has to feel this  pain , even if it is just for a few days and not even a fraction as bad as what he did to Archana ...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Hi Tanya,

really liked your post..

I also felt very bad for Archana when she saw Ovi in that video.. my heart went out to her.. I wonder how she will react when she will have to choose between Purvi and Ovi..

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav HAS to know the pain of being  seperated from his children because this is the pain that he gave to Archana ..He has to feel this  pain , even if it is just for a few days and not even a fraction as bad as what he did to Archana ...😑

tanyaz ,,main abhi se roz aaungi,update k liye,,,thanks for the update,,,thoda thoda miss ho jata hai episode mujhse😊

and b4 leap manav toh asked archana to go with him,,but its savita who is a evil..

manav toh still love archana and is fail to understand archana's "mahanta"...

Edited by 1sanghamitra - 12 years ago
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

The fact that when Manav came to her and on Punni's engagement Archu with a kind of a cold look made that Drama left a very deep impact on Manav...

For Manav his Archu (He has created 2 personality of her in his mind n heart, this is clearly indication that this man is mentally disturbed) is Devi and has always been selfless and loved him unconditionally (This is the Archu Manav has seen before the leap and this is the Archu he knows), but when he saw Archu ,the way she told him in front of everyone (quite convincing acting by Archu to a mentally disturbed man) , it was as though some one had stabbed knife in his heart..Already Manav was confused and disturbed(He always has been throughout his life ) ,his restless bought him to Punni's engagement not waiting even for a minute..His heart wanted to believe that Archu did not send the papers , he kind of knew it ,he wanted to hear it from his Archu but alas what he got was that the Devi who was sitting his heart was not that anymore...
It killed him inside , he has been completely broken...He is so mentally disturbed that he just cannot think..His thought process is all gone to a toss..
In his heart ,everything is clouded and is filled with just only one q - "Why Archu why ? "...His heart is searching for this answer and until it finds the answer to that q its going to be filled with just hate nothing else and hence whenever Archu comes near him or he sees her that pain comes in , his heart becomes restless and his hate takes over..
Thats the reason I think Manav is never able to come out of it and always keeps abusing Archu no matter what...He just cant stand the fact that Archu can do this...He has always been that emotional fool and when it comes to Archu ,he has always been over possessive and obessesive like Archu...Everything is clouded to him..He is lost in trying to find that answer his heart wants...
He is going to still slumber into a very deep depression when he finds out the reason he was made to be a monster...Man its going to be a bad bad bad bad bad scenario for one Mr Manav...
Archu has made the grave blunder of thinking that by sacrificing for her Sachu ,she is giving happiness whereas in fact she is in turn torturing herself and everyone around her..
She really needs to wake up from this senseless Sacrifice thing and clear things out...In making her one son happy , she is hurting and torturing her family (Manav , OVi , Teju ) and herself...

i couldnt agree more.. you just described manav's state of mind.. we the viewers know what archu's motives are but manav doesnt and it bothers him to see her so indifferent while he held her close to his heart all 18 years and always wondered if she still loves him or not.. and archu keeps giving him mixed signals.. she cares for him, makes his favorite food, laundry and other needs but them acts cold and pretends she is a different changed person