India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Multi-Dimensional !!!!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Today's episode...such a yorker!!! (cricket fever gripped me too...Wink)...the cvs at their deceptive best...it seems like a simple episode...but underneath...its ...unbelievable...!!!

Khushi does not give up her work...her tiffin service...yes..she did give in to him in everything...but not where it matters...no..she stands firm between right and wrong...she clearly defines his limits,  albeit silently with her actions...her message to laad governor loud n clear...i do not compromise on my self respect..and u dont dictate me there...and on top of that..to divert her bruised heart and restless mind..finds another lucrative yet satisfying option...kids...and she corrected her mistake...this time she talked to the elders of the family first..Smile..ASR she is enterprising and now even more busier...thats our KKGSR..where other bahus of rich families in other shows are busy shedding tears...our princess...is working on not one but two jobs...LOL

Check out Mami today...her statements show one thing...her gradual acceptance of Khushi and her whims..as part of the family...and also Payal's laughter at the same...the equation here too is changing..slowly and subtly...

Her fury...wow...just a two second scene when they come face to face...and just check out Khushi's fury...her rage...just a glimpse before she controls it and turns away...she is not back to her bubbliness...no...anger simmers...tightly controlled...

The story...beautifully utilised to express her happy nature...her isolation...her desire for freedom from this beast...her helplessness...and her anguish...and her heat breaking confusion...that her tormentor and her prince are one and the same man..the man who makes her life hell during the day...is the same one who whispers sweet nothings to her at night..her dream man...her pain...her wistfulness...she cant hate him..ever coz she loves him...

And he knows...today he got the message again...much more clearly...now he cannot be confused...his actions...his blow hot blow cold...behaviour...has her shattered and scattered in bits..and he knows it today...he realised his mistake too..the flashbacks...the cringe...the shame and pain...all depicted on his face...his regret at his conduct...when he cannot bear it...he turns his back on his emotions...perfectly portrayed..and the best part...today she told him in not so many words..the man who hurts me ...is the one that cares for me in my dreams...

The child is the father of the man...and the day his khushi makes him a dad...he will be a great father...treating his kids not like kids but little adults...still being seriously playful..giving their innocence plenty of space to grow...kudos to Barun here..Arnav's interaction with the child superb...not juvenile or senile...we got a glimpse of the mischievious child he once was...look at the way he understands a childs false bravado...and his fear too...and the psuedo hunger at the end...awesome..that too with a poker face...LOL..he cant resist ..can he??? Just wait and watch...the playful naughty Arnav...if he does surface here..will be a treat to watch...on a serious note...she is bringing him out..isn't she???

Their cute little banter...i m so not talking to u...huh??..u think i m interested in talking to u...so much like a real couple after a fight...Wink..can only say its good for them if they have kids soon...they will be sorely needed for their postman skills after each and every fight Mr. and Mrs. Raizad get into..and knowing these two...might be everyday...LOL

Finally...Anjie gets one more hint of the storm...of the upheavel in their lives...again she knows all's not well...she again might end up playing cupid...these facts not irrelevant right now..can be huge in the future revelation...

Edited by eveline - 09 April 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucy1vrevathyprajurodsLuvlin28PommePommeshristeebrithuparnaarshiiiSandeepikaankiLuvarmanmalliktitaliasvasSayaliGsunzzIPKKNDcrazyredheartfurjadggn_girlebanerjee4kdramaJordinnikkiaprilSajimokprinks75reianalilkrup4unandanieRin630n7geniusUnfinishedRani2011an33shaamritabCrazySaRunianIpkkndworldpreciousrubydhivyRavurisaj111siddy9171lanilandmysticmanthridarshi28Arshi143pikudikaShivani_Priyammz.brarPlovesArshianumunu578Nia.Dpink.lotussukirtiraizadaPrasanna_dhanu-Nashita-JalebiG.Phoenix.sslmay11sheanuzz.1.1.1.1arshi_mananwrit_in_waterJuicee_Sushiestarplus31shagun-rocksoh.petite.oneUKLotusbleeding.loveJustFlameAHolicgheeshakkarangellovergirlshaam91sun2011unna_178MegaAngelzssubiamansunena2293pollypollyArHi_4everNikki_CAsh_Rajendra8shonu2mini16spsharmilaNi_singhAnvi2009Ash95archanan14-Aimz--BrokenDreamer-Scintillatinggeetmaanluvsrirao..Smita....Damsel..devsumNothingLasts.A.l.i.a.bidzsmiley-shineynonasifareeNightingale...Maddy1270LuvBarunSanayasun_shine_girlpreetiheremomb24Rag1niiritzsanjanaarshiarshiipkkndluvAmazingAmyarsh_spKishmishMentalExoticaChaituvsavvy05sree07vasirajuMarybartonzaniaxsmitararshi_karishpremparbatcaskerabracadabraasha...--sumana13--Alphabet26S.Stephy--Krish--moon_mineOmaRamdasssugar_babesoapbubblezooni.blueiria_luvsLindorShiningStar18applesauce.--Nishita--GoGreenRabba-Ve-DelenaOmNaMaSteOmImziCandYlicious_Sragvir.fan.Sad.But.True.ChitraFsbk2LyssaPieNewbiesoapfanFairyLiquidSoapPr1yankaTia.0Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkrimaNestleToulouse-MeMyselfI_TheJoker-khushixbones88

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
oh so loved your post! Hug

i enjoyed today's episode! Embarrassed the children were amazing! i am really happy with all the hate letters they wrote to each other! LOL the biggest question of mine she was teaching the children in Nani's room and why Arnav second time came there?ROFL well thats a mystery which isnt going to be solved! LOL
Khushi didnt talk with Arnav!! and i am VERY happy about that! see he couldnt bear her silence so what he did .wrote a stupid letter so that she gets mad at him and ... LOLLOL
it was not Arnav or ASR .it was Barn today with that child! gosh i LOVED that part!! he was so adorable Embarrassed i just hope they continue like this! i love positive and slow changes which are coming in Arnav and in their relation!! wish this children will help them in every possible way.. Bache Maan Ke Saache!! Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28armanmalliksaj111RavuriCrazySaRuniann7geniusspsharmilaArHi_4eversun2011Natalianonasiarchanan14..Smita..--sumana13--soapbubbleevelinepolly_mk

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
nyc post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasieveline

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Lovely post eveline...SmileSmileClapClap

also loved to see the naughty child inside Arnav...LOL

the best part of the letter for me was:

Ghar mein itne sare sheeshein hain. ek dekhloROFL

now..now...how snarky can he get at times...LOLLOLLOL

Also his "aye sun" Day Dreaming...*thud* again showed a notorious side of his...like the one who pretended to be unwell just to enjoy seeing Khushi cleaning up the whole room...WinkLOL

now m looking forward to see his chilhood FBs, courtesy the cute 9 yr-old gal's entry...Smile where again his softer side wud be revealed...just like the one with him, lil girl and pigeons..Big smile

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 09 April 2012 at 10:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikRavuriNataliaspsharmilasun2011prathikri..Smita..nonasi

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
agree wid u...
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oh so loved your post! Hug

i enjoyed today's episode! Embarrassed the children were amazing! i am really happy with all the hate letters they wrote to each other! LOL the biggest question of mine she was teaching the children in Nani's room and why Arnav second time came there?ROFL well thats a mystery which isnt going to be solved! LOL
Khushi didnt talk with Arnav!! and i am VERY happy about that! see he couldnt bear her silence so what he did .wrote a stupid letter so that she gets mad at him and ... LOLLOL
it was not Arnav or ASR .it was Barn today with that child! gosh i LOVED that part!! he was so adorable Embarrassed i just hope they continue like this! i love positive and slow changes which are coming in Arnav and in their relation!! wish this children will help them in every possible way.. Bache Maan Ke Saache!! Embarrassed

yes...slowly..steadily...he is inching towards a realization...that the picture does not make sense...and that is how it should be...he himself has to come to this conculusion coz hearing it from some one else will not make his suspicions go away...

About the kids...so beautiful...and so much more fun to see these two finally showing their true colors..LOL..they brought so much of positivity in one episode only...looking forward to more rollicking times...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011nonasi..Smita..

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

gr8 post...loved the episode for arnav's playful interaction with the kids...gives a glimpse of the man behind the mask he puts on...loved khushi's dialogues reflectimg her confusion...

sun2011nonasieveline

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

the episode was a superb admixture of every emotion..just loved it!!!

sun2011nonasieveline

Go to top