Hitler Didi

vidith ko marna hoga. (Page 5)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by np18

namaskara to all ur ideas!

but i dont want death also in this but if it does happen then lets hope he comes bac as indira and rishi s kid- both of them ll be happy

nice to here kannada again in forum.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriks

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Today Indira told that she is waiting to hear Vidit's story from Vidit itself...as her future life depends on his words. In those lines she was Hinting towards Rishi for sure. Now that Vidit became Fine...He might tell Good abt Rishi and that he deserves to be forgiven na. 

This is wht Actually shd happen or would normally Happen
But humari Ila ji ko tho Indira ki Happiness se Allergy hai na, She will get some new twist and damaka to maintain the record of keeping Indira away from any kind of Happiness. She Loves to see Indira in Troubles and Pain. She loves to give Indira some Happiness hopes and tadaaa takes them away in 1 jatka!!!!

@bold
i dont know why ila always want to show indira as loosing her happiness.??
indira is hitler--she should get success in life and become icon for middle class struggling girls.

but some how ilas thinking is just opposite of mine.

Edited by 100raj - 09 April 2012 at 12:55pm
clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
bachare vidit ko itne episode ke baad acting ka muka mila hai if he die it is a bit of unforunate for an actor
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
O dear, I honestly don't want anyone to die on this serial.  The show just won't be the same without anyone.

Edited by edabella - 09 April 2012 at 10:59pm
khushi1985 Senior Member
khushi1985
khushi1985

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
..i feel vidhit bach jayega...aur fir wo wapas US jayega...n leave indu alone to deal wid the SF...ismein bhi to indu dukhi hi rahegi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index