India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

vidith ko marna hoga. (Page 4)

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
If vidit die then inshi marriage never happen because indira already said she never do the marriage without her brother vidit kanayadan and his blessing.

trisha17 Senior Member
trisha17
trisha17

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i think this will work as a shocktreatment for vidhit and he will start walking

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagohrsriksThe.Lannister

hrsriks Senior Member
hrsriks
hrsriks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha17

i think this will work as a shocktreatment for vidhit and he will start walking

This is wishful thinking (BTW, I also hope some miracle happens). But now remembering Ila bedi's interview I am fearing the worst... Oh God... koi tho bachao Vidith Bhaiyya ko...Cry
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Raj- Subh subh bolo yaar...Bichare Vidit ko kyu marne lage ho LOL
but i guess...the precap meant to show that may be Indira will have to face lot of difficulties to get Vidit to court. but finally she might manage to get him as Witness.

ahh...abt Ila's cmnt abt sacrificing personal happiness and abt Indira difficulties to keep on continuing...we have to wait to watch how she is going to keep tht record of keeping Indira away frm Happiness and continue to give her problems and more problems in her life.

agree..Indira could probably bring Vidith to court and win the case..and
Simi Diwan might harm Indar Sharma

if this happens Indira can't forgive herself for not believing her
father and not forgiving him to the end.She might carry the guilt of
not able to save him.

inder sharma will be now trading part.

sameer may win case--

and simi will ask indira to marry sameer if indira wants her father back.

everything will be ruined and indira ends up with sameer and sacrificing her love.

sameer role itna jaldi end though nahin hoga.
cvs planed something terrible for indira.

Edited by 100raj - 09 April 2012 at 12:12pm
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Today Indira told that she is waiting to hear Vidit's story from Vidit itself...as her future life depends on his words. In those lines she was Hinting towards Rishi for sure. Now that Vidit became Fine...He might tell Good abt Rishi and that he deserves to be forgiven na. 

This is wht Actually shd happen or would normally Happen
But humari Ila ji ko tho Indira ki Happiness se Allergy hai na, She will get some new twist and damaka to maintain the record of keeping Indira away from any kind of Happiness. She Loves to see Indira in Troubles and Pain. She loves to give Indira some Happiness hopes and tadaaa takes them away in 1 jatka!!!!

even after 110 episode--ek small smile bhi nahin indira ke face pe.

if this continues [indiras unhappiness forever ] then viewers patience with HD will be tested for sure.Ouch

Edited by 100raj - 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Even I feel Vidith may die... this will sure bring the twist Cry

or he may be used as a reason to torture IndiraOuch

Edited by preethimadhavg - 09 April 2012 at 12:24pm
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Today Indira told that she is waiting to hear Vidit's story from Vidit itself...as her future life depends on his words. In those lines she was Hinting towards Rishi for sure. Now that Vidit became Fine...He might tell Good abt Rishi and that he deserves to be forgiven na. 

But humari Ila ji ko tho Indira ki Happiness se Allergy hai na, She will get some new twist and damaka to maintain the record of keeping Indira away from any kind of Happiness. She Loves to see Indira in Troubles and Pain. She loves to give Indira some Happiness hopes and tadaaa takes them away in 1 jatka!!!!

if this continues [indiras unhappiness forever ] then viewers patience with HD will be tested for sure.Ouch

I cannot accept with you... i am liking this serious Indira... i too want her to smile but i want a strong season for her to smile and then her happiness continue...

i will wait for 1000 episodes also to see Indira's smile Big smile
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by 100raj

I cannot accept with you... i am liking this serious Indira... i too want her to smile but i want a strong season for her to smile and then her happiness continue...

i will wait for 1000 episodes also to see Indira's smile Big smile

but i may not wait more--
if this track also turns disastrous then i may need to re look at HD.Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index