India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Tanhaiii :(((

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
OMGG AB is such a Brilliant show in choosing Songs . yest only I was assuming this song on Pintu n Today I was so so surprised 2 see this whole song on Pintu . OMGG it was so so emotional and sad n heartwrenchign 2 see Pintu all alone Cry .Till the time He was with krishna he didn't felt alone but as soon as he pushed his Krishna away from him , ahcanak se iss Akelepan ne aake usse gher liya OuchCry . OMGG Again beautiful picturisation along with Flashbacks which Pintu gets  with beautiful direction , Awosome brilliant Expression & acting by Kinshuk and wonderful song and lyrics made this song seq worthwatching . Clap Lovedd lovedd it and again Kinshuk my Pintuji made me cry Cry , Wanted 2 hug him badly Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshaJasluvsKinshukrealitytvnishersalAngeloScuroshaazi..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Moni was waiting for you topic jaan. Yep it was really beautiful song picturised on Pintu he was so much lonely there and all he was thinking to stay away from krishna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Moni was waiting for you topic jaan. Yep it was really beautiful song picturised on Pintu he was so much lonely there and all he was thinking to stay away from krishna.

I aggree Rachu . Pintu loves krishna so much that he wants 2 stay away from Krishna just for her happiness . Cry Poor Guyw as so much in pain while telling 2 krishna tht They should not meet frm now onwardsCry . Yaar The most hurting part was tht he tells 2 madan his frend tht Krishna will be happy with DC rather then being happy with him .Cry

realitytv

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

I aggree Rachu . Pintu loves krishna so much that he wants 2 stay away from Krishna just for her happiness . Cry Poor Guyw as so much in pain while telling 2 krishna tht They should not meet frm now onwardsCry . Yaar The most hurting part was tht he tells 2 madan his frend tht Krishna will be happy with DC rather then being happy with him .Cry
Yes I agree Moni he is such a sweetheart. Oh even Krishna was unable to understand the feelings. Vase I am glad one of my wish is fulfilled now pintu is trying to stay away and krishna has came all over to meet pintu to know what has gotten in him. He is really clean heart person that's why he wanted krishna's happiness.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Rachu U forgot It was my wish as well 2 see Krishna running behind Pintu LOLWink , First time Kinshuk ke character ke peeche uski female lead bhaagegi Atleast thoda sa hi sahi but I am happy with it , Although it's so hurting 2 see both Pintu & Krishna like dis Unhappy

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 09 April 2012 at 11:23am
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Rachu U forgot It was my wish as well 2 see Krishna running behind Pintu LOLWink , First time Kinshuk ke character ke peeche uski female lead bhaagegi Atleast thoda sa hi sahi but I am happy with it , Although it's so hurting 2 see both Pintu & Krishna like dis Unhappy
It's hurting to see them like this but this will make their love more stronger and they will cross all the hurdles

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Rachu

Yup This all fights , sacrifice , troubles , difficulties will make Prishna's love more n more strongr andtheir trust and understanding and love 2wds each othe will increase more n more . n I will love it Embarrassed
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

@Rachu

Yup This all fights , sacrifice , troubles , difficulties will make Prishna's love more n more strongr andtheir trust and understanding and love 2wds each othe will increase more n more . n I will love it Embarrassed
I will love it too Moni. Now Anti Prishna camp have

TTS
Ganga Devi
Sarasvati raj

other than BDP, Chaubey, Mishra ji

To be joined 
Ravi Raj

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index