Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

So this was the pathetic gift of 100th episode ?? (Page 6)

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
this is not uday. this is every manveerian. we are dhobi ka kutta, nah cvs ka, na dek ka. cvs are making kuttas out of us. these manveer scenes are dog biscuits given to us so that we watch and trp goes up. SA has been saying MONASH and we have tried to change her mind to Manveer, did not happen, will not happen. as the actress playing jai said recently "the audience likes akash and monia sweet romance and jai and uday hot jodi". i think i am going to .
no offence to anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titliaslsifjsdlvjmdijyoti06

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
No wait! Does anyone actually think that M was jealous.I keep reading in some post where people talks about her jealousy but I actually never see that. Take today's last scene itself-It was more like-Lo kaha tha na maine" or "Phir gaya yea Jay k pass" so where is the "jealousy?

+ I dont think this irratating M ever goona feel for UV or atleast be greatful for what he did/does for us..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlimythicalrasiya.jyoti06lostmymusic.

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

nice post Jyo..:)

something's up on UV's mind!

and talking about M!...! let her get jealous! 

Edited by thejazzgal - 09 April 2012 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2012titli

WHAT IS HAPPENING???????????????? I AM INCAPABLE TO GET THAT...I ACTUALLY HAVE MIXED REACTION...I DONT KNOW HOW 2 REACT????????????????? OK,CV HAV SOME KIND OF ENEMITY WITH US...SO THEY R STILL STICK 2 MONASH...I WONDER 4 WHOM THEY R MAKING DA SHOW???????????BUT UV WITH J...DIS IS  A NIGHTMARE???????????????????? PLZ DONT STOP US 2 SUGGEST NAMES  4 UV... EVEN I F I STOP WATCHING IT...I WOULD FEEL BAD 2 HEAR UV 2 END UP WID J.
WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND MANVEER IS THE USP OF DA SHOW??????????
talk business eh.  looks like we would have to give a business reposrt to cvs of why maanveer will be benift for em.
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
The idea of Uday KISSING Jay was horrendous!... and gave me a chill. I was like... this is a bad dream, this just can't happen. He can't go this close to her... to Jay???... YUCKKK

I felt disgusted beyond measure. Seeing Uday and Jay together just creeps me out. Another unappealing jodi of DEK!... I hope this thing of Uday is short lived!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101LOVE_DMG

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Quite disappointing, Manyata need to realize that she has to move on in life which she is doing and then this Udayveer & Jai is irritating.. Once Manyata knows Uday  is the one for her  it will be good.

The show can build interest with that, and thats what will be the future if they make the storyline good

Edited by bhondu2010 - 09 April 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101rasiya.sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
bhondu dear u r so right re..manyata needs to have soem lessons..also i feel she was not jealous..she was like dekha..yeh aisa hi hai types...that girl can only learn if akash himself gives dhoka...
ps bhondu apu looks so yummmy in ur siggy...my dev is going to back ...am so happy
Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I too believe that this was a horrible 100th episode gift! I mean there were som many negatives and I was so disappointed when Unnati was saying how Manyata can never love Uday the way Jay does! I have stopped praying for miracles! And why in the world would Uday try to make M jealous? She is barely in love with him!!

Simran :D...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.

Go to top