Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

So this was the pathetic gift of 100th episode ?? (Page 4)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hmmm...there is a clash of opinion here :P

Ok, the beginning was WOW! I actually applauded loudly when Manyata spoke in English. Really really good. Even in her room, her attitude was positive. Aakash jaap had to be there. He is after all her leading man.

Right, Unnati-UV scene. Spot on! Ok, really hated Unnati for saying that M would never love UV but it is kinda sorta true. What she feels for A is beyond love, it is obsession. Obsession se jaldi jaan nahin chute gi. She did tell him, as a sister and as a friend, to give up. There is a limit to everything and whatever UV has been doing for M, that is so crossing limits.

M was right. UV is like a thali ka bengan. Sometimes he is with her, vowing to never leave her. The next second, he is with J. This has happened time and time again. M isn't jealous, she is frustrated because of UV's lack of loyalty. She calling him a dog wasn't exactly wrong. He has been acting like J's toyboy for a while now. M wants someone who would always stand beside her, not as a dog but as a friend and supporter. Her family doesn't support her so UV showed up. But he leaves her in huge crisis. What's the point of it? I am sorry but I totally couldn't blame M for whatever she said because it was true.

UV's turmoil was also right. He was the one who always played but now he is being played with and that is something he despises. Ab tou jaake uski ankhen khuli hai ke chasing Manyata is nothing but a waste of time. What he wants from her, she would never give him. So why try? J is easier for him, at least he can be in a superior state when he is with her.

The way he went to her, saying that her "marzi" had walked towards her, meant that he doesn't actually want to be with her. But for obvious reasons, he has to. M doesn't care about her, being with M puts him in a weak position cuz of that clip; J only wants him. He is not putting himself down but he is only satisfying his ego.

What I feel is that UV is not the kind who would let go of M so easily. I think he is getting his attitude back. If for that he has to be with J and ignore M, then be it. I don't care. I just want my smirking prince back. It would be hard seeing him with J cuz ManVeer would be really missed but still...never really had hopes for them anyway. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrypostmodernist2012titliMoonlight_AnshWrackspurtwendy25rasiya.arrylinejyoti06skanda12..NightDragon.._Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

BlueRobbin Senior Member
BlueRobbin
BlueRobbin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i see what u r sayign
-but to think about it uday luved someone for the first time they r not luving him back --he is trying to get luv back but the wrong way
-manyata can't jus forget akash-that would be so fake, but if she likes akash so much why wud she want uday wid her, she was saying how only akash can rescue her than why is she still frusterated, and JEALOUS!!
i think her luv for akash was stronger than but now it is gradually becoming weaker. Her first love does not have to be her true love. Besides if the story revolved aroung monash than they wud hav shown them falling in luv a bit slower-not the 2 days i am in luv kind thing. That is why we love manveer-they r not about beating around the bush

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titliMoonlight_Anshrasiya.jyoti06skanda12

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Jyoti..seriously i don't know what to expect from this show...
Todays episode was a nightmare I have seen from my open eyes...
Damn...cv's have totally butuchured every character of this show...
J is an idol of desperation...
M is an idol of selfishness and arrogance...
And what the symolisms they have used for Uday... frog and dog...this so *arggghhh* i don't have words ..how fusterated after watching show...
even though i want to be positive that uday is doing all this to get back from J and making Manyata jealous..but whats the use when Manyata will continue her Akash jaap...
and seriously i am very much disappointed from unnati...i was actually missing her in previous episodes but today when she come what all she did is disheartened Uday...she might have told that it hard for him to make place in Manyata's heart but she straight away said its impossible...
I m just giving this show  this week and if cv's wanna continue to get back to square one again and again..then i have no time to waste on it...i better prefer to see some other show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlirasiya.jyoti06skanda12

BlueRobbin Senior Member
BlueRobbin
BlueRobbin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

What I feel is that UV is not the kind who would let go of M so easily. I think he is getting his attitude back. 

totally agree wid u here-uv wonit let go of manyata so easily--when he was closing the door it was like he sensed manyata is behind them watching-i don't know why i think that though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryjyoti06skanda12lostmymusic.

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti:  I feel too depressed today to write this post. All areas are giving me tension:

1. Unnati's statement to Uday that Manyata can never love him.WE SHUDVE UNDERSTOOD IT B4...WE R FOOL2 HAV HOPE

2. Manyata screeching at Uday that she wants Akash's help only and not his! AFTER TAKING HIS HELP...     OFCOURSE SHE DOESNT NEED ANY MORE...

3. Uday now having cozy-talks with Jay! CV LOST THIER MIND...I WONDER  WHEN THEY HAV IT??????????/

4. Jay giving Manyata a hard time!GREAT......BOTH DA SISTERS DESEARVES HARDTIME...AS BOTH COMPARED UV WITH DOG.

What kind of crappy 100th episode was this?.....LONG LASTING APRIL FOOL DAY

In one way it looks like Uday might be cozying up to Jay to get the MMS clip from her. And Manyata may be actually beginning to feel a little jealous of Uday being with Jay.I  HAV IT IN MY MIND BUT I  M SCARED 2 BELIEVE THAT.

But as you say we cannot expect anything better from the creatives than day after day of meaningless episodes. So I am keeping no hopes!

This serial seems to be going nowhere for me!....SAME HERE.

Edited by 2012titli - 09 April 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.jyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Tanvi and Mais :See for me two things r very important to actually believe ManVeer started

One is Uday should not love Manyata like a prized trophy Ouch

Second is Uday should not b alternate for Akash in Manyata's life whom she will love only because Akash not around and he is providing her free service Ouch

So if Manyata can actually start missing Uday around her and realise that she has fallen for the man and if Uday can actually start believining in unconditional love ,,.,,for me that will b the proper start of ManVeer love story Embarrassed...

Uday swinging between two sisters and Manyata going on to call him pet dog is somehow not gelling well with me as a love story Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryrasiya.arryline..NightDragon..skanda12

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I thought the episode was positive...loved how M gave it back to J that too in English at the start of the epi Tongue...Unnati just made UV realise whats true...the more he will run after M...the more she will go away from him...she considers him as a friend and not anything more..at least for now...and its true UV might never be able to take Akash's place in M's heart...but he will surely make his own place in M's heart..which will be much stronger than Akash...I think today is the start when M is actually starting to feel something for UV...she got angry with him cause he danced with J , leaving her...she felt hurt by his attitude...she then followed Uday trying to find out what he is upto with J ...why was she being so much inquistive that too for UV , if she does not care about him at all? she never acted like that before...she never tracked UV when previously also he went to talk with Jay...then why now? ...did you see her face when Uday closed the door of Jay's bedroom? she looked bewildered and confused, it was clear she was not liking it...M does not know what she is feeling for UV yet, she is still in the illusion that she loves Akash...but UV has already started to make a place in her heart , and when she will continously see him with Jay now she will realise this...UV will use Jay i think to make M realise what she feels, i guess...umm...poor Jay though...

UV will not kiss Jay i think...he is planning something else i feel..Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Ansh2012titlirasiya.jyoti06skanda12Badtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Tanvi and Mais :See for me two things r very important to actually believe ManVeer started

One is Uday should not love Manyata like a prized trophy Ouch

Second is Uday should not b alternate for Akash in Manyata's life whom she will love only because Akash not around and he is providing her free service Ouch

So if Manyata can actually start missing Uday around her and realise that she has fallen for the man and if Uday can actually start believining in unconditional love ,,.,,for me that will b the proper start of ManVeer love story Embarrassed...

Uday swinging between two sisters and Manyata going on to call him pet dog is somehow not gelling well with me as a love story Ouch

Maybe cuz you are seeing this as a ManVeer story. I am not. You know how I keep on saying that I don't have many hopes for ManVeer at all. So I don't see this story as ManVeer but as Manyata only.

UV doesn't love M like a trophy. All those moments? I refuse to believe that it was all because of him considering a trophy.

M thinking that UV is A's replacement. I don't think that is the case. She has never considered UV as A's substitute. The thing is, UV has always been around her. He needs a serious break from her to make her realize his absence. Maybe she really will start missing him now that he is off with J. Agar AB bhi nahin hua tou then forget about ManVeer and enjoy the main track which is kinda good and gripping now :P Friendly advice Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titliMoonlight_Anshrasiya.jyoti06skanda12_Poulomi_

Go to top