Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

So this was the pathetic gift of 100th episode ?? (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

i have a totally different take on the episode
it showed uday fed up of running after manyta and rightly so, no use
manyta will realise his importance only after he stops being there for her all the time
and manyta is being affected and jeolous, all her ranting of him being j dogs is just jeolous outpouring, plus last scene where she follows uday abd the door closes on her
guys do you want to c manyta in love with uday in only 1 episode, like she falls for akash, i do not think so
no she will gradually realize and one fine day when she closes her eyes and tries to c akash ,she will see uday
maybe then uday will no longer beleive she truly loves him
this uday cosying up to jai i am sure is only to obtain the mms clip, that all i am sure no kissing will take place
i am sure manyta will fall for uday and then maybe akash will come and she will no longer want himBig smile
 You have written the words right out of my mouth.
Guys this show is abt Manveer - and it will end on Manveer- chill and enjoy!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlikojagoryfanjyoti06skanda12

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
relax jyotiSmile.
 ok i knew that episode doesn't  live upto our high expectation but i think you are being a way too negetive.
show is not all about manveer but about princess transformation.
i mean come on dear we can't expect over night development in manyata and uday's relationship. she was angry with him for not helping her in front of every body  and siding j (as she doesn't know the whole story). we can't help manyata's languageLOL it will take time. but she was feeling bad as uday supported her in all makeover but not in front of every body  when she needs him because she expects him to help her as a friend. she as just angry and so became uday.
ya i am definately disappointed with unnati but she also needs some time to analyse both of them and there relationship. 
manyata remembers akash because that time she needs someone and no one was there . if uday was there we could expect some nice moments but all thanks to that witch jAngry  .
i think flirting with j is just a step of uday to destroy her power card that video. but manyata saw them and i am sure she was feeling insecure.
have faith jyoti all can i say.
thanx for the analysisBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvovKWrmryMoonlight_Ansh2012titlikojagoryfanrasiya.jyoti06skanda12carisma2TheBlackJaguarlostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Jyo!

Don't look at the surface , sweetz. UV is just gonna stop feeding the desires and needs  of the two sisters. Don't tell me that you didn't see the return of BADASS UV and i love that. J and Maanyata deserve that because they have earned that.

Maanyata is hurt , jealous and frustrated. If the writers are on the right tarck , this is only the beginning of Maanyata's frustration over UV. He is gonna be distant and condescending with her if his mood is anything to go by in today's episode.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luvovKWrmry2012titliMoonlight_AnshNikki_CSaHillover101Naina007arrylinejyoti06skanda12carisma2lostmymusic._RiaNa_Badtameez_Dil

BlueRobbin Senior Member
BlueRobbin
BlueRobbin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
nice post like always
-luved how manyata didn't change back
-now i am completely sure that manyata is starting to become jealous, then why else would she follow uday to jays room, when she heard what uday was saying before he closed the door she really looked disgusted(i am too actually)
-but overall i don't think uday likes jay-he never did, when he was saying that he wants manyata, i know it sounded like she was some trophy, but i think he actually likes-its just that he is doing everything the wrong way. Manyata is used to uday chasing her around but now its different now he won't chase her around-this is where manyata is gonna start feeling something
-most of are sad too watch todays epi i was too--but i am never giving up i won't stop till i get manveer
-also did u guys notice that manyata depends and thinks of uday more than she does of akash-i mean im sure she was in luv wid him, but now it seems like whos company she likes more--but only after she realizes her feelings towards uday
-if manyata had NO FEELINGS at all for uday then she wouldn't have got jealous, when she fell she actually was expecting uday to come and help her--but he didn't/couldn't and she was disappointed.
-this epi-even though it wasn't what i anted it to be was the starting point of where manyata starts too feel for uday--but uday really why wud u go so far o kiss jaiDeadOuch(that was probably the worst part)
also about the precap-jai is really pissing me offAngry, manyata is dressed up again though i white, jai asks her too sit wid her at the table for breakfast or dinner(not sure)and ds is on the phone and she had tht smirk of hers, and she was about to do something-but i didn't catch what it was

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlijyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Girls CVs r simply beating around the bush is all I can say and tomorrow's episode will prove it Smile

Unnati's statement is more like CVs ka voice ..what she said "Uday-Manyata can b friends forever but not lovers since Manyata can never give that place to anyone else other than Akash " ...point to b noted

Uday while exercising only remembers the bad words of Manyata and not any sweet memories and he tells "he wants to win Manyata because he love winning " ...so again CVs want to show Uday as this cruel prince who wants to win Manyata like a prized trophy and not as his love ...Point to b noted

He goes to Jay so that he can prove to Manyata that she is nothing without his help and now he will give all his service to Jay only ...Manyata calls him a dog ,..,,extreme hatred and vengence along with Jay-Brijraj cracking a deal with some unknown businessman and Manyata thinking only Akash can rescue her ...Point to b noted again ...

Mix these three points and we will get what CVs r trying to show mayb Smile

The whole purpose of showing the friday party was simple ..just to show noone except Akash is capable of rescuing Manyata ...thats why when she falls down Uday could not come to her help and immediately she does Akash jaap Ouch

I will b only happy if I m proved wrong here and CVs do some miracle but I m sorry I m not able to keep any hopes since I was expecting a emotional touching scene of ManVeer and not such abusive scenario after a beautiful friday episode Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titliMoonlight_Anshrasiya.skanda12lostmymusic._RiaNa_

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Its aweful that the cvs.. just want to portray A is the savior. When he is NOT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlirasiya.skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Jyo!

Don't look at the surface , sweetz. UV is just gonna stop feeding the desires and needs  of the two sisters. Don't tell me that you didn't see the return of BADASS UV and i love that. J and Maanyata deserve that because they have earned that.

Maanyata is hurt , jealous and frustrated. If the writers are on the right tarck , this is only the beginning of Maanyata's frustration over UV. He is gonna be distant and condescending with her if his mood is anything to go by in today's episode.
Pocu the point is this is not the first time we r seeing this type of scenario ,..Uday hv always tried out this trick of flirting around with Jay to make Manyata all jealous ...but everytime Manyata is shown caring any damn doing Akash jaap ..

So I m not sure if tomorrow she will feel any need of Uday ..and the whole worry of Akash coming back along with MMS clip is still there ...

And Unnati's words to Uday is sort of quite negative to b honest Ouch

So I dunno whats going in CVs ka mind

Also DS was suppose to do the announcement in this party ..she did nothing

So I dunno if I can trust the CVs here Confused

2012titlirasiya.skanda12TheBlackJaguar

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
jyoti i posted small thing on page 1

i will only say chill yaar manveer story had began today from M's side...which we all waited for when M will start having this feel for UV today u very much seen there

2012titlijyoti06skanda12TheBlackJaguar

Go to top