Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

So this was the pathetic gift of 100th episode ?? (Page 2)

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet but reading your review makes me feel like it's not worth watching at all. 

Episodes like these (time after time) are so confusing. We can't understand what the CV's want. More times than less, it really seems like all they want is Akash-Monia. Even without Akash here, everything is filled with Akash. Manyata never changes. The Cv's have destroyed her character and it's really hard to sympathize with her because when she does something sympathizing worthy, she then again takes two steps back to being verbally abusive and annoying!

I feel like Uday's character has been tarnished too. Sometimes to make Akash look better they make Uday look bad? Or I may be looking too much into it but that's just how it seems the Cv's are playing the game! SA tweeted about waiting for this week for Akash, so maybe his return is to happen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titliMoonlight_Anshrasiya.jyoti06skanda12carisma2lostmymusic.

postmodernist Senior Member
postmodernist
postmodernist

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

</div>I seriously give up and I cant evey say how horrible I m feeling right now while making this post Dead..
<div>

I thought on 100th Episode we will get a sweet ManVeer moment with Manyata starting to feel about Uday and I was even happy with the start of the episode when Manyata gives a fitting reply to Jay and everyone in English Clap...I was over the moon to see Manyata speaking English and also Unnati's return Embarrassed...But little did I knew that my happiness will b short lived and what will follow is a series of disaster one after another Dead

Did we expect today Unnati to tell Udayveer that Manyata only loves Akash and can never ever love him ?? Ouch...

Did we expect today all of a sudden Uday to give dialogues like how he only wants to win Manyat
a ...its sounding more like a prized trophy and not love all of a sudden after last week ..isn't it ?? Ouch...Where is character consistency ??

Did we expect today Manyata to once again start her Akash jaaps forgetting all about last week's moments with Uday ?? Ouch

Worst is did we expect Manyata to actually address Uday as Jay's dog and use all those absuive words for him after all that Uday did for Manyata last week ?? Ouch..Just becasue Uday dances with both ladies ..he becomes a dog ?? Confused...and plss lets not give the excuse of Manyata being jealous ..she is not ...she just cant think beyond Akash and she wanted Uday to remain her dog but now that Uday danced with Jay ,she said Uday is Jay ka dog Dead...in short both sisters r using Uday like a dog ...Goshhh I cant even type anymore DeadDead

And last but not the least ,Uday decides to go back to Jay and give her a kiss in bedroom mayb to make Manyata jealous or whatever but I guess no use ..because it does not matter to Manyata ...she will further do Akash jaap while tomorrow Uday will kiss Jay ...Did we expect this ?? ConfusedOuch

So in short CVs made sure we get the worst 100th episode ever of DEK ..thanks a lot CVs Smile

Jay and Brijraj r doing some ship deal na ?? I bet Akash is returnining back as rich man in that
business assignment and will help Manyata to become a princess reason why today Manyata was chanting how only Akash can help her out and not Uday Ouch...so it will b Manyata-Akash vs Uday-Jay ...DeadDead...MARK MY WORDS AND STOP HOPING FOR A MIRACLE Smile

Yeah Uday looked hot while exercising ..but no more interested in such lollypops ..I m sorry but I m disgusted Dead

Despite all, I am hopeful that CBS won't break our heart!! I am waiting Nizza's predictions to come true!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlijyoti06skanda12carisma2

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I
Yeah Uday looked hot while exercising ..but no more interested in such lollypops ..I m sorry but I m disgusted Dead
I don't blame you..you have good reason to be disgusted...

nice post again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlijyoti06skanda12

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hey Jyo well I have quite a positive take on the episode.As you said the start was beautiful Unnati's entry and M giving it to her tormenters in full on respect and dignitySmileNow come UV-Unnati scene where Unnati makes UV realise that he should stop running behind M and then Manveer scene where M lashes out at UV for being J's tail.I guess both the scenes were for one strong this"Awakening call for UV".That it's time he is played with now it's time to play his game in his style.This was needed too as how long will we see J blackmailing UV.OK now M may not feel jealous exactly but she was hurt for sure and I think UV is gonna ignore her further.Now the deal well I thought maybe DS will come to know of that and rethink or show it to J that why she can't be a good YuvraniConfused.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrymanvluvtwilight19postmodernist2012titlijyoti06skanda12carisma2

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i have a totally different take on the episode
it showed uday fed up of running after manyta and rightly so, no use
manyta will realise his importance only after he stops being there for her all the time
and manyta is being affected and jeolous, all her ranting of him being j dogs is just jeolous outpouring, plus last scene where she follows uday abd the door closes on her
guys do you want to c manyta in love with uday in only 1 episode, like she falls for akash, i do not think so
no she will gradually realize and one fine day when she closes her eyes and tries to c akash ,she will see uday
maybe then uday will no longer beleive she truly loves him
this uday cosying up to jai i am sure is only to obtain the mms clip, that all i am sure no kissing will take place
i am sure manyta will fall for uday and then maybe akash will come and she will no longer want himBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryMoonlight_Ansh2012titliSaHillover101kojagoryfan.-Wish-.jyoti06skanda12carisma2Sanju_Badtameez_Dil

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:  I feel too depressed today to write this post. All areas are giving me tension:

1. Unnati's statement to Uday that Manyata can never love him

2. Manyata screeching at Uday that she wants Akash's help only and not his!

3. Uday now having cozy-talks with Jay!

4. Jay giving Manyata a hard time!

What kind of crappy 100th episode was this?

In one way it looks like Uday might be cozying up to Jay to get the MMS clip from her. And Manyata may be actually beginning to feel a little jealous of Uday being with Jay.

But as you say we cannot expect anything better from the creatives than day after day of meaningless episodes. So I am keeping no hopes!

This serial seems to be going nowhere for me!

Edited by skanda12 - 09 April 2012 at 9:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97rmry2012titliMoonlight_Anshrasiya.jyoti06

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

what is this yar?what these cv's are trying to do??? Unhappy i was super excited for todays episode BUT...i agree wd u jyoti i seriously quit!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Ansh2012titlirasiya.jyoti06skanda12

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Originally posted by carisma2

Jyoti did they show a Udhay and Jeh scene in the bedroom? Or was it just the precap.

Trust me they are trying to confuse the audience - Unnati thinks Manyata won't like Udhay,

Manyata japting Akaash..

and the jelousy - it is there. But Manyata treats Udhay badly - I want her to burn like mad with jealousy.

Yes Cari di they show the scene and the episode ends with UV saying to J I'll give you a kiss and closing the door and M watching it
Ya me too think that all this drama is to put an end to J blackmailing drama 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Ansh2012titlijyoti06skanda12

Go to top