Balika Vadhu

Aesop's fable and the nagina couple

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
There is a story in Aesop's fable:

Once a man found a poisonous snake dying out of cold in the fields. The snake could barely move and was in immense pain, so the man took pity on it. He picked it up and held it close to his body to give it warmth. The snake gradually recovered from the warmth and as soon as it gained its strength, it bit the man!! The man died instantly.

Moral of the story: Keep your distance from evil people, for no matter how good you are to them, they will always harm you.๐Ÿ˜†

JG reminds me of the snake and Anandi of the man who tried goodness on them. She should have realized these two are poisonous, vile snakes---they will bite her to death in
spite of what she does.

Good that you finally realized it Anandi๐Ÿ˜•

And now we call the daactar couple the nagina couple. Here's a song dedicated to the amar prem of the nag-nagin couple:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnk8lu_NgUw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

Good that you finally realized it Anandi๐Ÿ˜•

Woman11, Bless your soul... do you really think that there has been a "final" realization? ๐Ÿ˜†

Or will we all witness a regression?
stuti.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

Woman11, Bless your soul... do you really think that there has been a "final" realization? ๐Ÿ˜†

Please don't make us relapse...'nightmare' is comitted sidelined perhaps.
woman11 thumbnail
No tinoo, I think there has been a final realization. Anandi had already moved on in terms of accepting that Jagya will never come back to her. What she couldn't bring herself to do till now is hate and feel disgust for him. That happened today. Hope she sends him the lawyer's notice next and hurls him in the jail๐Ÿ˜†
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

Yup Tinoo.  That's my fear too.  Hope her realization is not marred by Dadisa's interference or even Anandi's world famous tolerance. 
woman11 thumbnail
Just got a new name for our daactaar couple: the nagina couple๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: parri814

Yup Tinoo.  That's my fear too.  Hope her realization is not marred by Dadisa's interference or even Anandi's world famous tolerance. 

yes i too have same fear
no idon't want dadisa's interference

stuti.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

No tinoo, I think there has been a final realization. Anandi had already moved on in terms of accepting that Jagya will never come back to her. What she couldn't bring herself to do till now is hate and feel disgust for him. That happened today. Hope she sends him the lawyer's notice next and hurls him in the jail๐Ÿ˜†

Slight different interpretation...since she spoke so forcefully, there was no desire for 'return'    
 per se, notwithstanding many red herrings from cvs so far-tantalising viewers about Anandi!s intentions...Actually, this first clear outpouring from Anandi is consistent with most of her actions post JA; chiefly, her lack of anger towards G...She was not in the 'contest', once she gave up the relationship...also-no court case either...so her wail at the end-listening to JG dialogues was somewhat perplexing initially, but as the pre cap showed (playmates' toys from the childhood) more plausible now is that her wail was at an unthinkably cheap accusations and final burial of that childhood bond which has been all that remained of a butchered relationship, lastly as a childhood friendship. Hence perhaps, renouncing all those memorabilia-burial of the relic...of course this could be a fallacious interpretation...just a line...(sorry for bad writing from the phone browser)
Edited by stutishah - 12 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
jagya  pur chuha aur rishi ki kahaani bhi laagoo hoti hai