Kahani Ghar - Ghar ki ... - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chumki...

guy's kk ne phir se prove ker diya she is too good in churpy mood... kk pe rona suit nahi karta...  jo kk ki forte hai cv's ko us pe dhayan deni chaiye... na ki bechari ko sirf rone ki acting de do...  and it's really good to see relax ashu and churpy nidhi... and that is d usp of d show... lekin yeh baat sayed cv's ko samajh nahi aati...

CV'S PLZ EK BAAT SAMAJH LO... KTLK ki usp hai relax, romantic ashu and churpy romantic nidhi aur unki "love story" for god's sake us pe concentrat karo na yaar
i second u...
Originally posted by waves

I think.. its for SEDUCING Ashu... wet hair.. wet saree... its time to go BAD from Abla Nari..

'Tip tip Barsa pani ... 😉 Pani ne .. aag laga di' 😳

Mallu: Ashu I have come to redeem my gift voucher. (Shakes her wet hair and clumps of hair falls on the floor)

Ashu: Mallika, I think you need to change your shampoo, it's increasing your hairfall. Use the gift voucher to buy Shopping SpreeNa Girebal Shampoo.

Mallu: But Ashu 

Na Girebaal shampoo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

babes ur on fire.. ðŸ˜†
Ashu is connected to the house cause off baba...
if baba is back...Ashu has his home again...No need for the house...
so me hopes Ashu disagrees and give back the key off the house...
slap on Mallu pretty face...

Decent epi...😳

Thank God KK was Back..in herself..and So was Nidhi...🤔

ANji Acting is superb...

SK did a Fab Job Again...

Precap -Mallu looked very Pretty...Baba Ashu will Meet tomorrow..🥳

I predict The Time Mallu will Propose Ashu ..Nidhi will call Ashu to Inform About Baba..Mallu Ki 'Pungi' Baj Jayegi...

ok, my two cents -   Dr A will say no to M first. Will find baba. and in order to get Baba's memory back, they  will need the house as he needs  familiar settings . So will eventually  say yes to M for   Baba's well being. May be BB wil explain later and convince him that love comes first or he may not be able to go thru the farce and M will be stood up at the altar and Sue wil convincve M to  marry Jagan and pack off becoz if she will not get married then KTLK ... 😊
 so lots of cliches and melodrama n the coming  episodes.
Nidhi will do nothing and will cry thru the whole thing.  When M will go to USA, Rohan will darao her and then she will have to take Dr A's help...
Edited by GoodOne - 12 years ago
@waves, that was so funny!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe Ashu should recommend Jagan for a two for one deal - Jagan will do hair surgery for free if Mallu marries Jagan and moves to NJ, US.    Though, I don't want them living by me! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by chumki...

yaar "jale pe namaq chirakne" ka jo tera andaz hai aur kisi ka nahi ho sakta by god😛
thank u so much for d compliment chumki...
kaho to mirch masala bhi daal de usme?

Originally posted by Armu4eva

deeps teri to ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
 i know meri to.. matt hi maari gayi hai...
kuch naya bol behen.. sumthin i dunno
Originally posted by waves

=deepa_jd]Ashu mallu jodi ban jaye
to baat ban jaye ahan baat ban jaye

Deepa repeat after me
AshNi
AshNi
AshNI
AshNI 
nahin
nahin