India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kahani Ghar - Ghar ki ... (Page 7)

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Btw..can anyone explain. .why Mallu had to come all WET And Dripping to propose Ashu?? Aisa to kya ho gaya Ermm Did sue threaten to throw her out on the roads if she din propose Ashu?

@bold - she's testing the waters literally, Smiley rain 053.gif

if plan A -Ashu doesn't work

Plan B- run to Jagan and ask him to provide her shelter in summer house.

Smiley nature 018.gif

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ps664AMBIKA2561979Armu4evaSHIKHA19mohineeAbhiAniaarchshalini.malik72Krrish4Youniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
awesome post again tanu Clap u pointed all valid points n described house thing very well Smile

about baba's disease ..Confused kuch samajh nahi aa raha ..cvs r twisting it acc to their own benefit Confused

n ya u r right that nidhi did so much mehnat on that house but it was blooper to show that house back in same position Ouch ..thoda dust is ok ...but still it was too messy Confused

n ya i agree about SK dialogue delivery ..even in news channel interviews i m not able to undrstd what he is saying ...Confused he needs to work a lot .

n about precap well i think mallu ko shayad pata chal gaya hoga that NIdhi has baba with him so before ashu apna mind change kare mallu barrish mein daudti bhaagti pahunch gayi ashu ke paas apna proposal lekar LOL
but i hope ashu bol de rakho house aapne paas i dont want as i have my baba with me now ..no ghar no promise Wink

chalo as for now good to see glimpse of old nidhi back Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ps664Armu4evaaarchAbhiAniwavesniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Btw..can anyone explain. .why Mallu had to come all WET And Dripping to propose Ashu?? Aisa to kya ho gaya Ermm Did sue threaten to throw her out on the roads if she din propose Ashu?

@bold - she's testing the waters literally, Smiley rain 053.gif

if plan A -Ashu doesn't work

Plan B- run to Jagan and ask him to provide her shelter in summer house.

Smiley nature 018.gif

I think.. its for SEDUCING Ashu...  wet hair.. wet saree... its time to go BAD from Abla Nari..

'Tip tip Barsa pani ... Wink Pani ne .. aag laga di' Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ps664AMBIKA2561979wavesSwastikAshNiaardhan

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hello Tanu, I just saw the epi. Liked it. Thumbs Up
Earlier when I read your update I did not get the essence of the epi, but now I feel better.

Today Nidhi had the correct approach, she asked the right questions. KK was spot on with her doctor's avatar! Clap I just cannot stop myself from mentioning this everytime about Nidhi's nature - sensitivity, caring and compassion for her patients.Approve If she only completed her internship, she would be a wonderful doctor. Thumbs Up

Her discovery that BB was a doctor was a big one! Clap Him recognizing Ashu's name was another big one. Clap Nidhi not hesitating to talk to Ashu about this was the best!! Clap Clap For the first time I felt bad for all three, wish BB could recollect just a little more!! Cry

The cabin scene was excellent. Thumbs Up She just waltzes in like its her domain.  Thumbs Up Ashu's expressions today mirrored mine...first joy at her presence in his cabin, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed then surprise after hearing her news, then a contentment that she still regards him as her guide and mentor Tongue and finally pride that his junior is making good progress. Clap Today she proved that his intuition and belief in her skills as a doctor was correct!!  Star Her visit just made his day!! Day Dreaming

Again her patience when she got  BB out of the room was good.

BTW today is going to be a nail biting day for me wondering what will happen tomorrow? Ouch Confused

Precap:
(scared Ouch...Tanu ji please make sure you have a good title if the epi turns out to be a positive one!! You are in the line of fire now!! LOL So, no pressure!! LOLLOL )

1. BB and Nidhi have reached the makaan. Thumbs Up I don't think BB exactly knew where he was, he was just trying to get out of the storm. Nidhi is already shocked seeing the house, but once inside when BB starts feeling the familiar furniture the ground will slip from under her feet! Too bad Ashu had already left! Shocked Confused Disapprove

2. Mallu - I am so angry at the CVs now. Thumbs Down
AngryQuestion is when does Mallu propose? Confused  Is it before the dinner, becoz neither looked like they were dressed for one?  Ermm Is it the next day after Ashu meets and brings BB home?

3. Will Nidhi call Ashu from the makaan, Confused is he at home or at that dinner? Ouch

Questions for the day:
Ashu, beta, when Nidhi told you that you may even know BB why did you not go to JS with her? 
D'ohThumbs Down                  
Why did you waste your time going to the makaan and sulk?
Dead Cry

Edited by aardhan - 09 April 2012 at 11:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ps664Armu4evaSHIKHA19aarchAbhiAniKrrish4Youniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Aaradhan... epi was decent .but.. friday epi was a hi flying drama filled epi... n monday culd hv been better..  but ..its good that BB-Ashu r gonna b reunited and KK looked  a bit more natural in AshNi scene today.. !

Her drinking water from Ashus glass brought back a distinct memory of the past..Embarrassed

@Ashu not going immediately... i think its coz he wants to deal with Nidhi professionally n maintain some distance... n hence he doesnt flip at her beck n call..! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664aarchAbhiAnininiborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah Tanu I know, I just wish Ashu had forgotten all about professionalism especially since Nidhi just drank from his glass...this would have been the day to be a little unprofessional!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664Armu4evaSwastikAshNi

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
 guy's jahan taq precap ka sawal hai  ashu ke fact se lagta hai he is suprise, and little angry,,,,,,,, ji expression ashu ke chere pe the... woh yeh keh rahe the... to yeh hai ghar wapas karne ki wajah... and 2ndly ashu was in d same shirt jo pahenke woh baba  ke sath shoot ker raha tha... so guy's  it's defently ashu woha se sidha baba se milne jaeega... ho sakta hai woh yeh kahe ki" tum mera jawab janti ho" aur agar ghar ke badle tum se shadi karni pare to tum ghar wapas rekh sakti ho, kyon ki tab taq woh baba se nahi mila hai aur phone aane ke baad sayed woh yeh kahe mujhe is waqt jana hai aur woh chala jata hai,... lekin situation dicey tab hoga jub woh baba se milega, kyon ki baba ke liye use woh ghar chahiye... aur woh ghar apne pass rekhne ke liye mallu ki shart bhi sayed manni pare...   lekin na jane kyon hume nahi lagta ki ashu-mallu ki beech koi baat banegi warna sayed jagan ki entry nahi hoti... aur sab se aham baat jub ashu ko pata chala tha ke nidhi ghar ki malqin hai  us waqt sbb me dikhaya tha ki dr nidhi  ashutosh ko khone se darr rahi hai... aur jaisa pehle hum ne kaha ki agar ashu mallu ki shadi ki baat to choro  ashu ne haan bhi ki hoti to defently sbb ya sbs me dikhate... kyon ki itni bari jo twist hoti yaar yeh... my POV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1SwastikAshNiaardhan

bsfan Senior Member
bsfan
bsfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode today. Specially Nidhi / Baba scenes & Nidhi/Ashu scenes...

Didn't Nidhi paint the house and arrange it earlier!! But looks like CVs forgot that ... They are showing a house not touched for many years !! Strange!

11pm telecast they don't show pre-cap , not sure why!

Looking forward to the episodes this week!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNiaardhan

Go to top