Kahani Ghar - Ghar ki ... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ithasme

deepa, Oye! Ab tujhe kiski nazar lag gayi aap ashu-mallu ka saath deh rahi hai..:( aap kya chahthi ho ki aapke fav. Dr.ashustosh ko ek budhi mallu aunty se shaadi kare ya phir nidhi jaisi jawan aur husn ki chulbuli adaaye ki mast andaaz wali ladki se shaadi kare..:) yaad rakho ki dr.ashu ko khush agar dhekna hai zindagi bhar toh dusri choice ekdum faadu hai..:) mallu bahut chipuk, old mentality wali hai.. Aur nidhi ekdum rapchik naye zamaane ki hai...:) kya faisla hai aapka deepa?
dekh yaar harshal,
me n ishy r not against ashu n nidhi..
its just that nidhi doesnt realise what she is lettin go of.. she doesnt realise ashu's  value..mallu on d other hand does. we just want nidhi 2 realise that she is gonna let go of somethin irreplacable...
ashu doesnt need to marry mallu.. even if he agrees in principle or may b a formal engagement,it will spark super jealousy in nidhi n then she will go chargin up 2 ashu 2 demand an explaination .. that when he loves her n she loves him then how can he marry mallu.. and then she will tell him that she cant see her ashu (mind u even though ashu says my nidhi,she so far has never said my ashu) becumin someone else's hubby..the very thought makes her sad...that will be one hell of a romantic scene.. this is what we want..thats all
Originally posted by deepa_jd

ashu doesnt need to marry mallu.. even if he agrees in principle or may b a formal engagement...

Yaar Deepa, good concept. But this is also the biggest glitch ...even if Ashu says the 'Y' in yes Mallu will chipkoo on him, being OCD types and all. 😑  Ashu can never free himself from her after that! 😑 At that point it will become immaterial if Nidhi is jealous or if she will beg him to take her back or whatever.  πŸ˜­  The only way Ashu will ever be Mallu free is if she dies or goes to jail for a very long time for some past crime...
My heart goes out for mallika in the precap. Agreed she schemed and was evil but really admire her blind perseverance and love for ashu. How much more will she beg? Nidhi dropped and ran at the first sight of trouble. Mall continued hope against hope. Cv's yaar...give her some happy ending guys...not ashu but at least not jagan...armaan se at least link karva do.
Originally posted by aardhan

Yaar Deepa, good concept. But this is also the biggest glitch ...even if Ashu says the 'Y' in yes Mallu will chipkoo on him, being OCD types and all. 😑  Ashu can never free himself from her after that! 😑 At that point it will become immaterial if Nidhi is jealous or if she will beg him to take her back or whatever.  πŸ˜­  The only way Ashu will ever be Mallu free is if she dies or goes to jail for a very long time for some past crime...
she cant forcibly marry him yaa.. vo uske bachhe kii maa nahi banne waali

Originally posted by deepa_jd

she cant forcibly marry him yaa.. vo uske bachhe kii maa nahi banne waali

dont worry...bachoan ki auntyji hi banegiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Mallu is only for mansukhani😍... where is he wen all dis is happening😲
Originally posted by shali

Ashu is connected to the house cause off baba...
if baba is back...Ashu has his home again...No need for the house...
so me hopes Ashu disagrees and give back the key off the house...
slap on Mallu pretty face...

Exactly... ghar - insano se banta hai... dewaro se nahi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Tanu: yeah! Ghar toh sirf insaano se banta hai.. Aur rahi baat mallu aunty ki.. Kya woh isaan haan ya chipkali?
Originally posted by GoodOne

ok, my two cents -   Dr A will say no to M first. Will find baba. and in order to get Baba's memory back, they  will need the house as he needs  familiar settings . So will eventually  say yes to M for   Baba's well being. May be BB wil explain later and convince him that love comes first or he may not be able to go thru the farce and M will be stood up at the altar and Sue wil convincve M to  marry Jagan and pack off becoz if she will not get married then KTLK ... 😊
 so lots of cliches and melodrama n the coming  episodes.
Nidhi will do nothing and will cry thru the whole thing.  When M will go to USA, Rohan will darao her and then she will have to take Dr A's help...
lekin jahan taq baba ashu ke milan dikhaya hai SBB/SBS me woha already baba ashu ko pehchan chuke hai aur jis starah woh nidhi se baat ker rahe the to lag raha tha  ki woh kafi normal ho gayee hai, to phir se yaad dilane ki zaroorat kaha se aayeegi...aur SK ki tweet ki pic se to baba ko ashu ke abhi ke ghar me dikhaya gaya hai... hume lagta hai ki ab mallu ke  villengiri khatam kar~e waly hai cv's aur suru karne wale hai rohan ki nininijijiji... aur isiliye jagan  ki entry hui hai... aur mallu-rohan dono ko sath rekhna hota to jagan ki entry nahi hoti... mera POV hai cv's ka pata nahi
It was a lovely epi .. loved AshNi cabin scene sooo much .. awww Nidhi was sooo cute in that scene .. n Ashu was like πŸ˜³
n the way he said " aap betkar b disturb kar sakti hain " ,, awww it was super duper cute πŸ˜ 
cant wait 4 today's epi .. Ashu will find Baba .. n Nidhi also is there with them .. ( i wonder , what will Nidhi call him : Baba , Nana OR Sasur ji πŸ˜† ) πŸ˜‰
lets just wait n watch .. really hope that Ashu says NO to Mallu , or to ignore her after Nidhi calls him πŸ˜‰
i know the scene ( Ashu & Baba ) will b sooo emotional as SK tweeted .. but i wanna a super emotional n sad song as the bg song , like ( KKKG - male/sad , apne title song , or any other beautiful sad song which makes us more emotional n to cry with them πŸ˜­ ) ..
keep rocking Kittu , Sharad , Alok Ji n KTLK team πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Ahlaweya - 12 years ago
@chumki "     hume lagta hai ki ab mallu ke  villengiri khatam kar~e waly hai cv's aur suru karne wale hai rohan ki nininijijiji... aur isiliye jagan  ki entry hui hai... aur mallu-rohan dono ko sath rekhna hota to jagan ki entry nahi hoti... mera POV hai cv's ka pata nahi"

I wish that what u  think may come true..Sounds more logical ...😊 
Two negatives ko ek sath jhelna mushkil hoga