Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: waves

Btw..can anyone explain. .why Mallu had to come all WET And Dripping to propose Ashu?? Aisa to kya ho gaya πŸ€” Did sue threaten to throw her out on the roads if she din propose Ashu?

@bold - she's testing the waters literally,

if plan A -Ashu doesn't work

Plan B- run to Jagan and ask him to provide her shelter in summer house.

I think.. its for SEDUCING Ashu...  wet hair.. wet saree... its time to go BAD from Abla Nari..

'Tip tip Barsa pani ... πŸ˜‰ Pani ne .. aag laga di' πŸ˜³
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Tanu, I just saw the epi. Liked it. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Earlier when I read your update I did not get the essence of the epi, but now I feel better.

Today Nidhi had the correct approach, she asked the right questions. KK was spot on with her doctor's avatar! πŸ‘ I just cannot stop myself from mentioning this everytime about Nidhi's nature - sensitivity, caring and compassion for her patients. If she only completed her internship, she would be a wonderful doctor. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Her discovery that BB was a doctor was a big one! πŸ‘ Him recognizing Ashu's name was another big one. πŸ‘ Nidhi not hesitating to talk to Ashu about this was the best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ For the first time I felt bad for all three, wish BB could recollect just a little more!! 😭

The cabin scene was excellent. πŸ‘πŸΌ She just waltzes in like its her domain.  πŸ‘πŸΌ Ashu's expressions today mirrored mine...first joy at her presence in his cabin, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ then surprise after hearing her news, then a contentment that she still regards him as her guide and mentor πŸ˜› and finally pride that his junior is making good progress. πŸ‘ Today she proved that his intuition and belief in her skills as a doctor was correct!!  ⭐️ Her visit just made his day!! 😍

Again her patience when she got  BB out of the room was good.

BTW today is going to be a nail biting day for me wondering what will happen tomorrow? πŸ˜•

Precap:
(scared ...Tanu ji please make sure you have a good title if the epi turns out to be a positive one!! You are in the line of fire now!! πŸ˜† So, no pressure!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

1. BB and Nidhi have reached the makaan. πŸ‘πŸΌ I don't think BB exactly knew where he was, he was just trying to get out of the storm. Nidhi is already shocked seeing the house, but once inside when BB starts feeling the familiar furniture the ground will slip from under her feet! Too bad Ashu had already left! 😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜’

2. Mallu - I am so angry at the CVs now. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
😑Question is when does Mallu propose? πŸ˜•  Is it before the dinner, becoz neither looked like they were dressed for one?  πŸ€” Is it the next day after Ashu meets and brings BB home?

3. Will Nidhi call Ashu from the makaan, πŸ˜• is he at home or at that dinner?

Questions for the day:
Ashu, beta, when Nidhi told you that you may even know BB why did you not go to JS with her? 
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ                  
Why did you waste your time going to the makaan and sulk?
🀒 😭
Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Aaradhan... epi was decent .but.. friday epi was a hi flying drama filled epi... n monday culd hv been better..  but ..its good that BB-Ashu r gonna b reunited and KK looked  a bit more natural in AshNi scene today.. !

Her drinking water from Ashus glass brought back a distinct memory of the past..😳

@Ashu not going immediately... i think its coz he wants to deal with Nidhi professionally n maintain some distance... n hence he doesnt flip at her beck n call..! 
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Tanu I know, I just wish Ashu had forgotten all about professionalism especially since Nidhi just drank from his glass...this would have been the day to be a little unprofessional!! πŸ˜†
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 guy's jahan taq precap ka sawal hai  ashu ke fact se lagta hai he is suprise, and little angry,,,,,,,, ji expression ashu ke chere pe the... woh yeh keh rahe the... to yeh hai ghar wapas karne ki wajah... and 2ndly ashu was in d same shirt jo pahenke woh baba  ke sath shoot ker raha tha... so guy's  it's defently ashu woha se sidha baba se milne jaeega... ho sakta hai woh yeh kahe ki" tum mera jawab janti ho" aur agar ghar ke badle tum se shadi karni pare to tum ghar wapas rekh sakti ho, kyon ki tab taq woh baba se nahi mila hai aur phone aane ke baad sayed woh yeh kahe mujhe is waqt jana hai aur woh chala jata hai,... lekin situation dicey tab hoga jub woh baba se milega, kyon ki baba ke liye use woh ghar chahiye... aur woh ghar apne pass rekhne ke liye mallu ki shart bhi sayed manni pare...   lekin na jane kyon hume nahi lagta ki ashu-mallu ki beech koi baat banegi warna sayed jagan ki entry nahi hoti... aur sab se aham baat jub ashu ko pata chala tha ke nidhi ghar ki malqin hai  us waqt sbb me dikhaya tha ki dr nidhi  ashutosh ko khone se darr rahi hai... aur jaisa pehle hum ne kaha ki agar ashu mallu ki shadi ki baat to choro  ashu ne haan bhi ki hoti to defently sbb ya sbs me dikhate... kyon ki itni bari jo twist hoti yaar yeh... my POV
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the episode today. Specially Nidhi / Baba scenes & Nidhi/Ashu scenes...

Didn't Nidhi paint the house and arrange it earlier!! But looks like CVs forgot that ... They are showing a house not touched for many years !! Strange!

11pm telecast they don't show pre-cap , not sure why!

Looking forward to the episodes this week!
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think.. its for SEDUCING Ashu... wet hair.. wet saree... its time to go BAD from Abla Nari..

'Tip tip Barsa pani ... πŸ˜‰ Pani ne .. aag laga di' 😳

Mallu: Ashu I have come to redeem my gift voucher. (Shakes her wet hair and clumps of hair falls on the floor)

Ashu: Mallika, I think you need to change your shampoo, it's increasing your hairfall. Use the gift voucher to buy Shopping SpreeNa Girebal Shampoo.

Mallu: But Ashu 
, look at me , don't I look like a mermaid. (pouts)

Ashu: Now that you mention it, you do look a bit green around the gills, I think you need hospitalization. Let me call Dr. Ranga.

Mallu: What a waste, i should have gone to Jagan, he would have treated me better. Kicking Dirt
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a KK-AN show...KK at her best!!!!πŸ‘..AN awesome as usual...

loved ashni scene..old nidhi back...relaxed ashu...

good epi...πŸ‘

abt precap the anser ashu gives to mallu(if he atall gives) holds the key 2 2 morrow's epi...moreover expecting ashu-BB meet..

once again AN-KK were fabπŸ‘

so good to see KK back πŸ˜Š
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chumki...

guy's jahan taq precap ka sawal hai  ashu ke fact se lagta hai he is suprise, and little angry,,,,,,,, ji expression ashu ke chere pe the... woh yeh keh rahe the... to yeh hai ghar wapas karne ki wajah... and 2ndly ashu was in d same shirt jo pahenke woh baba  ke sath shoot ker raha tha... so guy's  it's defently ashu woha se sidha baba se milne jaeega... ho sakta hai woh yeh kahe ki" tum mera jawab janti ho" aur agar ghar ke badle tum se shadi karni pare to tum ghar wapas rekh sakti ho, kyon ki tab taq woh baba se nahi mila hai aur phone aane ke baad sayed woh yeh kahe mujhe is waqt jana hai aur woh chala jata hai,... lekin situation dicey tab hoga jub woh baba se milega, kyon ki baba ke liye use woh ghar chahiye... aur woh ghar apne pass rekhne ke liye mallu ki shart bhi sayed manni pare...   lekin na jane kyon hume nahi lagta ki ashu-mallu ki beech koi baat banegi warna sayed jagan ki entry nahi hoti... aur sab se aham baat jub ashu ko pata chala tha ke nidhi ghar ki malqin hai  us waqt sbb me dikhaya tha ki dr nidhi  ashutosh ko khone se darr rahi hai... aur jaisa pehle hum ne kaha ki agar ashu mallu ki shadi ki baat to choro  ashu ne haan bhi ki hoti to defently sbb ya sbs me dikhate... kyon ki itni bari jo twist hoti yaar yeh... my POV

Aur sabse bada baat hai ke Nidhi hi to Guddi ki hi Giddi hai,to agar Ashu BB ko yeh kahe sake ke aapko GHar chahiye ya Guddi ki muskan,to BB naturally Guddi ko hi chunega.Waise bhi Jagan hai na,woh Mallu ko blackmail karkr apne se shaadi karneme majboor kar dega.I think it would happen in this week.Bada pyaara hai ye Jagan.πŸ˜†
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  guy's kk ne phir se prove ker diya she is too good in churpy mood... kk pe rona suit nahi karta...  jo kk ki forte hai cv's ko us pe dhayan deni chaiye... na ki bechari ko sirf rone ki acting de do...  and it's really good to see relax ashu and churpy nidhi... and that is d usp of d show... lekin yeh baat sayed cv's ko samajh nahi aati...

CV'S PLZ EK BAAT SAMAJH LO... KTLK ki usp hai relax, romantic ashu and churpy romantic nidhi aur unki "love story" for god's sake us pe concentrat karo na yaar