Kahani Ghar - Ghar ki ... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by waves

I found the epi fast-paced. Loved Nidhi bouncing into Ashu's cabin. Thankfully Mallu was not there.
Hero was so enamoured by Love Dropsthis windfall visit.
BB and Nidhi were Grandpa Loves Youso cute together.

The going was so good till we hit roadblock with precap.
Mallu looked like something the Cat 7dragged in.

Sighhh!!!!  scared about tomorrow.

superb... emotis.. esp..  ... so true.. tomorrow i will b watching n updating from under my sofa. .😆

Originally posted by chumki...

yaar ek baat achanaq se dimagh me aayee, agar maan lo ki ashu agree ker jata hai,  aur nidhi ko sab se pehle mallu batayeegi... nidhi aayeegi congrts karne  aur maan lo yeh poochti hai ki achanaq yeh faisla kyon aur agar ashu batata hai ki ghar ke badle me to nidhi  agar yeh sawal poochti hai ki bagchi ke pass jo ghar tha woh  mallu ke pass kaise aa gaya tooo?

aisa nahi hoga, kyunki jab Mallu ne Asho ko ghar ki chabi di tab Ashu ne usko pucha tha, aur Mallu ka javab tha' maine Sandeep bagchi ko dhundh nikala aur usise ye ghar kharid liya"

Aur hamari Nidhiji etni smart kaha hai?? etne sare hints milne ke baad bi use samaj nahi aa raha BB is Ashu's baba, to etna sabkuch kya khak samaj me aayega..😆
Edited by aarch - 11 years ago
I also think ke Nidhi's phone come or no,Ashu is not going to agree.He would prefer to give the house back.I don't want to bigado mood but suppose BB ko ghar ke bareme to yaad aaya  to woh BB ka khushi hi ban gayaa na.Aur Nidhi ke BB ko ab batana bhi possible nahin lagta because he is still patient and the relation is hopeless still now.So agar BB ki khush yani ke woh ghari ke liye Ashu woh ghar rakhna chahe to?Ushe to shaadi ke liye hi raaji hona padega na.
I think this week the track will be moving towards Mallu exposure with the help of Jagan.
👏
Thanx tanu 4 great updates.

Yet 2 watch epi, still in d office, will catch it 2am repeat.

But epi look watch worthy, coz Ashni cabin scene, so eager to watch it

Baba found his house is d great news, i think baba ashu milan will 

on W'day according to precap, it scared me alot. But still i think d way

they r going there will no much heart breaking news, coz baba is 

ther 4 reunite ashni & jagan is there 4 bhgao mallika kabab me hadi.

Btw..can anyone explain. .why Mallu had to come all WET And Dripping to propose Ashu?? Aisa to kya ho gaya 🤔 Did sue threaten to throw her out on the roads if she din propose Ashu?  🤣
Tanu ur update was better than the episode itself...I almost fell asleep watching today's episode it was just so yaaawwnnn worthy...and another thing,I thought Nidhi had Baba's house all done up before she was gana gift it to him on new year's then how comes when Ashu was in it today,it just looked like it was in tatter's again?😆
Ashu better not accept Mallu's proposal thinking that she got he's house back and all...don't want this becoming so cliched.

Edited by shaz2009 - 11 years ago
deepa, Oye! Ab tujhe kiski nazar lag gayi aap ashu-mallu ka saath deh rahi hai..:( aap kya chahthi ho ki aapke fav. Dr.ashustosh ko ek budhi mallu aunty se shaadi kare ya phir nidhi jaisi jawan aur husn ki chulbuli adaaye ki mast andaaz wali ladki se shaadi kare..:) yaad rakho ki dr.ashu ko khush agar dhekna hai zindagi bhar toh dusri choice ekdum faadu hai..:) mallu bahut chipuk, old mentality wali hai.. Aur nidhi ekdum rapchik naye zamaane ki hai...:) kya faisla hai aapka deepa?
Originally posted by shaz2009

Tanu ur update was better than the episode itself...I almost fell asleep watching today's episode it was just so yaaawwnnn worthy...and another thing,I thought Nidhi had Baba's house all done up before she was gana gift it to him on new year's then how comes when Ashu was in it today,it just looked like it was in tatter's again?😆
Ashu better not accept Mallu's proposal thinking that she got he's house back and all...don't want this becoming so cliched.

😆 i think the whole nidhi= baba thingy was too stretched..😆
Btw..can anyone explain. .why Mallu had to come all WET And Dripping to propose Ashu?? Aisa to kya ho gaya 🤔 Did sue threaten to throw her out on the roads if she din propose Ashu?

@bold - she's testing the waters literally,

if plan A -Ashu doesn't work

Plan B- run to Jagan and ask him to provide her shelter in summer house.

awesome post again tanu 👏 u pointed all valid points n described house thing very well 😊

about baba's disease ..😕 kuch samajh nahi aa raha ..cvs r twisting it acc to their own benefit 😕

n ya u r right that nidhi did so much mehnat on that house but it was blooper to show that house back in same position  ..thoda dust is ok ...but still it was too messy 😕

n ya i agree about SK dialogue delivery ..even in news channel interviews i m not able to undrstd what he is saying ...😕 he needs to work a lot .

n about precap well i think mallu ko shayad pata chal gaya hoga that NIdhi has baba with him so before ashu apna mind change kare mallu barrish mein daudti bhaagti pahunch gayi ashu ke paas apna proposal lekar 😆
but i hope ashu bol de rakho house aapne paas i dont want as i have my baba with me now ..no ghar no promise 😉

chalo as for now good to see glimpse of old nidhi back 😊