Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

How could woman married to u believe fairy tales ? (Page 4)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Poor Khushi, she is really hurting. Why did Anjali have to intervene here? Let Arnav and Khushi work things out for themselves

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittyAmazingAmy

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
waiting for tmrws epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Poor Khushi, she is really hurting. Why did Anjali have to intervene here? Let Arnav and Khushi work things out for themselves

She is so blank up there that she doesn't realize she is the jadd of all problems everywhere!Shocked

Wish she had gone to her sasural 3 years ago...then creep wouldn't be molesting khushi nor Anjali coming in the middle of khushi and Arnav!Angry

Trust Anjali to gussao herself, when the exchange of love-hate letters could have solved many a problem between this sundari and her pet shaitan!Angry
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
You know I used to love Anjali when the show started, I felt sorry for her but now...I don't like her anymore. She never solves any problems. In fact, she is the root cause of all these misunderstandings. She's too sugary "sweet"...but she never gets anything done. Remember she knew about Akash-Payal before anyone else...but she just stood by and did nothing to help the situation. It was ArHi who brought those two together. Now she senses some problems between ArHi...I'm 100% sure she will do NOTHING. I have more faith in Nani. The only thing Anjali can do is smile or cry excessively. She should grow a brain and a personality along with it...maybe then her husband wouldn't be looking elsewhere. The two of them probably deserve each other.

Also, Anjali has shown that she can be cunning when she wants to be...remember she threatened Khushi about the 1-lakh contract (even Arnav had the decency not to mention it again). So why not use that cunning brain now? But no, she is content keeping blinders on while messing up her brother's love life. Annoying.

Sorry if I was too harsh but seeing her take that letter just pissed me off today, don't know why.

WittyKitty

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Well said :)

WittyKitty

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

You know I used to love Anjali when the show started, I felt sorry for her but now...I don't like her anymore. She never solves any problems. In fact, she is the root cause of all these misunderstandings. She's too sugary "sweet"...but she never gets anything done. Remember she knew about Akash-Payal before anyone else...but she just stood by and did nothing to help the situation. It was ArHi who brought those two together. Now she senses some problems between ArHi...I'm 100% sure she will do NOTHING. I have more faith in Nani. The only thing Anjali can do is smile or cry excessively. She should grow a brain and a personality along with it...maybe then her husband wouldn't be looking elsewhere. The two of them probably deserve each other.

Also, Anjali has shown that she can be cunning when she wants to be...remember she threatened Khushi about the 1-lakh contract (even Arnav had the decency not to mention it again). So why not use that cunning brain now? But no, she is content keeping blinders on while messing up her brother's love life. Annoying.

Sorry if I was too harsh but seeing her take that letter just pissed me off today, don't know why.

Same here. Initially I liked her but found her tooo immature to be an adult,let alone an elder sibling! She is a bystander ...that's why she is standing by...while her husband is wanting to touch other women in front of her and she has her dumb smile pasted on her face.

And yes, she is shaitan enough to manipulate by sulking like a 9yr old kid...are you sure it's not her mental age friend who is the new entry?D'oh

Even I am pissed at her intercepting the letter. She watches all the problems but not ONCE does she advise Arnav even though she knows he only listens to her. But she will go to her "woh" and say " aap kaheeye na!"

She could have just let the kid go with the letter...originally and genuinely pregnant women wouldn't bend! 

Edited by Vsc94 - 09 April 2012 at 11:46am

AmazingAmy

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
True True x

Go to top