ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
fine CVs you want to drag it ! drag it in a meaningful manner... whats this rubbish !! shaytan m sundari... its getting realy intolerable... even though i wont stop watching the show along with the repeat telecast everyday in SP... ... plzzz  there can be whole lot of other things that can be portrayed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I Loved loved it...!!..❤️...❤️

all i can say Some ppl Never get satisFied..
Edited by .Katzie..NaDz. - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I disagree I loved the episode, things remained consistent with Khushi continuing the silent treatment, the FB and Arnav realizing just how much he hurt her.
even i luvd it
but here u will see d past of arnav which is really very important 4 d future...
pls...i request u not 2 post such things...u kno...we, d die hard fans of ipk, get hurt😭😭
Edited by Tiashaa - 12 years ago
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I disagree i love all the episodes there not dragging it on its just the storyline it has to happen they vant let out everything altogether lool love it ipkknd rocks 
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Disagree. I loved it !! There was seriousness along with comedy.
Plus the ironic story !
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PFFT!!!

I LOOOVVEEDDD IT!!

roumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
desagree with u..me i loved the episode..coz arnaav realised how badly he treated kkgsr..😊
Miss_sunn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't say that !!!! I don't know how was the episode but just respect all the work they did !!! you know that the work really hard !!! So if you're not happy , it's not our fault we resepect your opinion but don't be agressive at this point !! just be positive !! you know that CV has lot of thing for us juist believe them !!!  
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm.. I can understand that you want to see this show move ahead to the truth, and it didn't today. I was dissapointed on that fact, but today's episode was okay. (Not the best, but cute.
Just one advice, please read this: A true IPPKND fan will do this