Amen!Smile

Som AmeenWink

LOL

LOL

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Pooja has forgotten that she ties dhaaga to all those whom she trustsLOL. We need to make directors remind of this.
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yeah they have nd know after some time are showin th@ poornima is pregnant u could c her bump in last episodeLOL
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

If Pooja trusts and respects Ashmit so much, why doesn't she tie a kishanji ka dhaaga on him like she did on Mandy, Reema, Ronit and Akash? The special band symbolizes her full trust and faith in her special friends! Until she does, Ronit and Akash will hold more importance in Pooja's life, more than her current hubby Ashmit!

thats because it was done in the College days. They have grown up now. Stern Smile I don't think Mandy or either of them are still wearing their friendship bands. Pinch Plus, I don't think a married woman would even tie a friendship band to her husband to show that she trusts him. The trust should already be there.

I mean come on ~ it sounds like a childish thing to do anyway. I wouldn't even do that if I were married. Tie a friendship band to my husband so he knows that I trust him? LOL

She has no need to tie such a thing when (remember the wedding night) she told him that she completely trust him. But I'm pretty sure as time passes by she'll see the real Ashmit and that trust will be broken. Wink
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |iami5o4|

Originally posted by sonynyu

If Pooja trusts and respects Ashmit so much, why doesn't she tie a kishanji ka dhaaga on him like she did on Mandy, Reema, Ronit and Akash? The special band symbolizes her full trust and faith in her special friends! Until she does, Ronit and Akash will hold more importance in Pooja's life, more than her current hubby Ashmit!

thats because it was done in the College days. They have grown up now. Stern Smile I don't think Mandy or either of them are still wearing their friendship bands. Pinch Plus, I don't think a married woman would even tie a friendship band to her husband to show that she trusts him. The trust should already be there.

I mean come on ~ it sounds like a childish thing to do anyway. I wouldn't even do that if I were married. Tie a friendship band to my husband so he knows that I trust him? LOL

She has no need to tie such a thing when (remember the wedding night) she told him that she completely trust him. But I'm pretty sure as time passes by she'll see the real Ashmit and that trust will be broken. Wink

First, its not just a friendship band. I just called it that for members who are unfamiliar with the scene or new to the show. Pooja tied the bands on people who she had full trust and faith in, like I said earlier so its not something she tied on every random person she met. I don't think its right to call it silly or childish because it was something she believed strongly in at the time and also has religious implications. Plus, I'm not suggesting she tie the band now because it makes no sense as Ashmit is turning negative. But considering all he did for her before their marriage makes me wonder why she didn't in the first place? Ashmit helped her family through a finanicial crisis, gave her the opporunity to direct a film and married her...so why not?

Edited by sonynyu - 24 April 2005 at 8:05pm

Go to top