Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon - More Confused Swayam and A Clearer Sharon (Page 3)

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
abbi i agree with u.
swayam is bit confused nd sharon is gettin bit clear with herself.

i feel that only if sharon takes a step noe swayam will come out of this dilema.
hope it happens soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY92

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

I would not say Swayam is confused but rather i would say he wants to move this time carefully. He had been scarred once so he wouldn't want to have a direct approach this time. He will be much more guarded this time untill Sharon clearly shows some symptons that she really wants him. Thats why he is all defesive infront of others even though he has professed his love before them and smiles and feel happy when he felt Sharon really wanted to affect him. Smile

Regarding Sharon - What can i say about that girl ? Whole world including her will see and realise that she is full in love with Swayam but still she will be in denial mode. But lately, in one way or another her heart is letting out the truth . GOD how dearly we need a Sharon monologue this time . Lets see for how long she will play this hide and seek game with her own heart.Smile

I wuld like to agree with u here, yes, Swayam is treading slowly and cautiously...yes, after Sharon's clarification abt her and Shivam's non-relationship so to say, he has revived hope which he wuld consider as a second chance and wuldnt like to do anything on the spur of the moment...after all he has always worn his heart on his sleeve & he has no fear of worrying that Sharon has to b told that he luvs her, he knows Sharon knows that even if she doesnt acknowledge it to him in as many words.

Well, what to say abt Sharon, she was adorable in her full-on Diva mode, and ab toh the vulnerable Sharon is making me fall in luv with her more & more...       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderABBY92

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
well i dont thnk dat swayam is confused!!!woh bas har ek kadam soch kar utana chahta hai!!!nd abt sharon ohh!!!she ws wonderful 2day!!!!
ab toh taani ko bhi paat chal gaya ki sharon likes swayam...bt dont knw kab  sharon ko yeh baat kab samaj aayega...

ABBY92

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Edited my Post on Pg 1 xx

ABBY92

Go to top