Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon - More Confused Swayam and A Clearer Sharon (Page 2)

NikiBh8 IF-Dazzler
NikiBh8
NikiBh8

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nice Post Abby Smile
I Hope Too Taani Bring Swaron Together Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY92

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
talking about swayam i feel that you just can't expect him telling taani about the epic swaron story so soon .. it will take time ..
and currently the entire swaron story is dependent on sharon and not swayam .. they are just building the bro-sis relationship between swayam-taani .. so you just can't expect swayam to be vocal about his feelings for sharon .. atleast not in front of taani ..

talking about sharon - i am loving how cv's are handling her ..first of all i always love her when she is in her dazzler avatar .. and now she is shown to be bonding well with weaklings .. and finally she is getting affected by something that is related to Swayam .. hope this continues ..

and yes after today's episode i feel optimistic about SwaRon .. don't know why but still .. hope cv's don't take a U-turn and butcher sharon's character ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY92-FrozenRain-

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
my pov on the situation

@swayam::: i feel he is in the state wer he is trying to be practical...but miserably failing in it...coz wat i saw was he gets hopes from many things but flashback puts him back in the situation where sharon denied and he had closed the book saying he wont open it till she takes the first step... in the previous scene wen he was happy and in majnu mode was due to the misunderstanding getting cleared coz sumwer dat was hurting him...and today wen taani asked him he went to flashback(majnu mode in other words) but came back to the situation remembering about watever had happened(being practical and even not wanting taani to know abt his feelings...)...so m feeling he is trying to be practical...but his love for sharon is getting him back on d same track...(this is mypov ok)

@sharon:::she is not being verbal though but things are getting cleared sumwer...she is in a state wer she has not yet realized about her feelings but her heart is somewer unknowingly moving towards swayams love...and she associating them both together by saying "humare" and then going in denial mode was d proof of that i guess...

hoping something more positive...might be POV of both on same situation might work...

PS:: m loving taani for getting this side of sharon to us...
PPS:::sneha was super good in her expressions today...

Edited by shaani2209 - 09 April 2012 at 9:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderABBY92-FrozenRain-

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Abi , women i love ur post... u have almost written down whats going in my mind too... today well it was a fun episode... though i wish there could have been a SwaRon scene... atleast one... but even their individual scenes today were meaningful...

loved when swayam got a flashback of those memories with sharon... but this guy is confusing me these days... i thought he was clear about his love... but i guess he said dream on... he is still not sure whethersharon re open that closed book or not...

i loved the scene where taani calls sharon bhabhi n omg sharons reaction... n her reply i dun believe swayam ne tumhe humare baare me baataya... her referring SwaRon as humare was the best part...

and abi i too that the most as cv's have hardly given us sharon's monologue end me kahin ye log yeh na bolde ki sharon toh never loved swayam... but i hope i m proved wrong...

ABBY92-FrozenRain-CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

Abi , women i love ur post... u have almost written down whats going in my mind too... today well it was a fun episode... though i wish there could have been a SwaRon scene... atleast one... but even their individual scenes today were meaningful...

loved when swayam got a flashback of those memories with sharon... but this guy is confusing me these days... i thought he was clear about his love... but i guess he said dream on... he is still not sure whethersharon re open that closed book or not...

i loved the scene where taani calls sharon bhabhi n omg sharons reaction... n her reply i dun believe swayam ne tumhe humare baare me baataya... her referring SwaRon as humare was the best part...

and abi i too that the most as cv's have hardly given us sharon's monologue end me kahin ye log yeh na bolde ki sharon toh never loved swayam... but i hope i m proved wrong...

nd manu di u hav ritten wat i wantd 2 say !!!!!!!
abi di osmm post !!!!!
it sayzz evrything v ganzz actualy wanna say !!!!!!! Smile

ABBY92

Phosphenes Goldie
Phosphenes
Phosphenes

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
 I'm actually  feeling very optimistic after today's episode. I hope that sharon actually confronts swayam about his telling taani about 'humaare baare mein' . 
Also, i am beggining to like taani's character more now, all because of her referring to Sharon as 'bhabhi' . Aw, i loved her at that moment. And Sharon, she almost became disarmed in that moment of shock. Her conscience finally put into that one word, the connection her heart feels with Swayam. Humaare. 
I just hope this optimism is not brutally butchered and please, oh lord. SwaRon's love story takes substantial , meaningful steps forward. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rachita_1994ABBY92

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Abby Di, I kinda agree wid u. Sharon has becum little clear about her feelings, but not verbal which is my fear as well..

Whereas Swayam, well I can relate to him. Coz though he did say that Sharon affects him positively, he can't see Sharon telling him I love you which is why he is uncertain. Coz Sharon has never ever been vocal about her feelings, she just gives random hints. Though he does catch them at time, since there is no proper confession, he still feels that Sharon wont come to him either coz of her ego or for some other reason! Thats wht I think!!! :)

PhosphenesABBY92-FrozenRain-

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
It is confusing 

ABBY92

Go to top