India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Parts were cute,Rest was Crap

Isshaa Senior Member
Isshaa
Isshaa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I know today people will have a lot of dieeferent thoughts about otdayz episode ..Yeah It was a drag episode ..usually IPPKND team even deals with drag quite perfectlyy ..But today was Not Good...!! Okay some parts were Cute like the boy and ASR..But rest was really boriing ..it was even hard to see...And anjali topped it off at the end ..:=.=

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode...it had pace and the story was nicely woven into Khushi and Arnav's life
Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
really??!! i have to disagree with you!! i just loved the episode :D 

and the best thing was that when arnav bumped into khushi they didn't start their usual fight but khushi just ignored him. So the intensity is definitely not lost!!

and all the scenes with the kids were just beautiful!! especially the ones with arnav :D 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danina45darkblossom900..Suhana..NestleToulouse

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I liked the episode.. I didnt find anything to crib about ... the story moved through the beauty and the beast story.. especially when Arnav did realise that Khushi thinks of him as the beast as well as her prince. The trust is buiding slowly... Khushi is not doing the tuitions to irritate him but as a means to pass her time and earn some money. She maintained her silent treatment to him so didnt become her bubbly self.
Anjali finding the letter also made sense.. coz at some point someone would have to stop the passing of letters... Khushi talking to Arnav about it would have killed the intensity so better Anjali found it.. Also Anjali finding it said she needs to do something to stop their fights.. so she will plan something which will take the story forward. It may give Shyam the opening he needs to get into Arnavs cupboard or may help build the trust one step further between Khushi and Arnav. Either way the story progresses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkblossom900.Phoenix.

Vennila89 Groupbie
Vennila89
Vennila89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ya i loved d epi frm beginning to end wow da kids so cute. Arnav and d boy segment super. The boy so cute lik barun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Phoenix.

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode, it was alot better than i thought. 
.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
*mutters something under breath*

[inhale
]

I loved every single part of it  Big smile

[Exhale]
..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i would disagree with u.it was not at all a drag.the story of the beauty(khushi) and the beast (arnav).the cv's are gradually making sure that they don't show the innocense of khushi...in abrupt way but like this would help to know about khushi being innocent.i loved today's epi.arnav somehow realized that he is hurting khushi..and need to repent for that...it was an cute epi...finally arnav ke andhar wo naughty kid is being evolved inside him...loved to see arnav noo.it was barunDay DreamingDay Dreaming that childishness.really loved it...Embarrassed

but hated the last scene when letter goes into the hands of khabab mai haddi anjali.uff.wats her problem yaa...everytime...chakkar lagathi rehthi hei apne chotey ke kamre ki.irritating ufffAngry
AngryAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top