Posted: 12 years ago
i loved the way he said oye sun ...
SarunArshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree! his convo with the kid was the highlight of the epi for me ðŸ˜ƒ
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Hahaha! We saw a glimpse of ASR as a Dad! Awww!
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was super cute!!!!so much like barun...
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Leo guys have great sense of humor,very caring towards family/loved ones and make wonderful dads. Wonder tho does barun get angry a question for his next interview. Tho they cool off quickly. His kids will have fun he is great with kids loved the scene with kiddo...aar bachpan will be back he himself was a naughty kid putting glue on bed akash being stuck et allEdited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah..i think it is ARNAV...the young ARNAV not yet tainted with the past which still haunts him..
ARNAV who was the legendary prankster whom we have not seen yet but whom Nani hinted up on in today's episode
ARNAV whom we saw laugh hard when he was KKG covered in flour leaving KKG as well as Anjali shocked that he was Laughing
ARNAV who was trying to be playful with KKG during the Sangeet and wedding celebrations of Akaash and Payal with at times challenging her to kiss him or making her accept the A in her mehndi or throwing into the arena of the dual of the dances and who wins it..

yup it was ARNAV today with the kid...I think we shall see more and more of him in future ...oooh im so excited
Edited by gkoolans - 12 years ago
Lifu18 thumbnail
it was Barun all the way 😆
Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago