Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

9th April 2012 WU ( Batwara of Modi Mansion ) )

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 1
BAA's room :
baa is checking her sandook and heta and koki enter and koki comes and tells her to think again on her decision and don't split  the house and she also tells baa that she is correct and truthfull but baa tells them to don't interrupt and she says that there is no love between hetal and koki then why should they live together and she tells them to go and pack their belongings and get ready for batwara !
( baa i salute you you are the hero😆)
MM Hall :
Gopi is really worried and thinking something and then she decides to call Ahem and then she dials number and ahem picks up the call but rashi snatches the reciever and tell ahem that gopi wanted to know if he had lunch properly and ahem answers positively and keeps the phone and rashi yells at gopi that is she mad what is she doing and gopi asks her what is problem with rashi why she was yelling delibrately in kitchen and rashi tells her to come with her and she will explain her !
( so actually rashi is obeying gopi's command to bring heki closer and as the scene started with sad face of gopi i thought she is going to faint and good news on its way but she pickked up phone )
BAA's Room :
Gopi and Rashi come in baa's room and rashi locks the door and then tells baa that they should tell gopi the truth and gopi asks what truth?
baa tells her the truth
( i knew it rashi will never tell about her kalakaries😡)
FLASHBACK:
at mandir
rashi is telling baa that she is really worried about growing misunderstanding between heki and she want's to resolve it baa assures rashi that she will help her and now rashi should obey baa's instructions! 
( i knew it cv's will surprise us on monday and they succesfully did )

Continuation of same scene:
baa and rashi ask gopi whether she will help in their mission? gopi is confused and asks baa that is their any other way but baa assures her that batwara is the best way and gopi agrees and baa tells goshi to be carefull that heki should not come to know about their mission!
( good gopi help baa for family sake but never believe rashi completely otherwise i will be 😡)

PART 2
Modi Mansion and Modi Office :
koki calls ahem and tells him to come home quickly as baa wants batwara and there hetal calls chirag to come home with jigar as soon as possible baa is not listening to her and  wants batwara! 
( i loved this scene it was so natural very good acting by ahem , koki, hetal and chirag )
Modi Mansion Hall :
gopi and rashi come with jewellery boxes and sarees and koki tells them no need for these and they should keep it back but baa says koki to keep quiet and should not interfere and tells goshi to keep it on table and bring other belongings baa returns hetal the Holy Book which was gifted to gopi by her and tells them that all the belongings of parag family will be returned to them and all the belongings of chirag family wwill be returned to them!
( good going baa now go teach hetal the lesson)
All modi bhawan people arrive and asks thir wives what is happening? and baa tells them to ask her what is happening and baa signals goshi and chirag and parag  try to calm down baa and tell her to solve the matter but baa tells that there is no oppurtunity left for talks now she will do the batwara! Hetal pleads baa to not use that word !
( omg look at her as if she didn't do anything when she is the root of all this 😡)
Goshi arrives with three three cups of tea in different trays and baa tell chi-parag that look your wives already taught their bahus to take care of only their own families and MM has already been divided in two families and again baa tells goshi to bring more belongings because she wants to divide all belongings today and from tomorrow batwara will start !
( i think? hope  this will definitely increase trp's 😃)
Balcony scene:
rashi is grinning 😃 like this and gopi is weeping like this😭 when rashi tells everything is going nicely according to plan.
( this shows clearly who cares for the family and how much )
MM Hall :
jigar tries to console baa in tone of his grandpaa but baa yells at him and tells him that this is not the time for kidding. and baa tells everyone to shut up batwara will happen and it's an order and Ahem tells baa to solve the matters by sitting together and talking but baa says ahem to stay out of this as its not his office to hold meetings!
( Baa to band bajaye keep quiet rule banay principal khud ban jaye 😆)

PRECAP :
baa tells gopi to give the belongings to hetal which she has collected and tells rashi to give belongings to koki which she has collected and she tells them to create more misunderstandings between heki so they cannot come face to face to eachother!
( really nice episode i have faith on cv's they will show sumthing interesting and diffenrent in this batwara track unlike other serials 👏)
OMG Factor :
no urmi in todays episode !
Edited by gohemforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update😊
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for a great update!! ⭐️
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
haha an epi without URMI...an impossible thing made possible
haha😊
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update.  😊
I am so sure that Rashi is up to something.🤢 This is another one of her kalakari.😭 She will not allow Hetal and Kokila to come together.😡 Looking from the precap I am sure that something big will happen. 
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the written update!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the quick update.
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u!