India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Communications in relations

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

We all know there is problem between Sandy and Suraj and it stems from the fact that there is a communication gap. Suraj is disturbed after seeing divorce papers but his problem is that he is not asking Sandy about it. Rather he is behaving rudely towards her.

Sandy's problem is that she knows Suraj is angry but she is not asking Suraj as to why he is still angry (thought there was a moment when she almost asked but then Preeti called and Sandy forgot to ask Suraj what she wanted to ask).

So we have a couple who are "lost in translation".

It is very well known (atleast to me) that when a woman is mad, she will not utter a word and the man has to figure out what's wrong with his wife or what is bothering her...(my perception, please no offense)...when a man is mad, wife, though knows it well, does not make an effort to sort things out...she thinks one fine morning the man will come to his senses and start talking as if nothing happened...this is what I am observing between Sandy and Suraj.

If you were in Sandy's place or Suraj's place, then how would you approach this situation knowing well that your better half is mad as hell.

How do you communicate a problem when on one hand you are mad and don't want to talk but at the same time want to live happily in the house?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish.Sidra..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Good post @timepass.

I can only speak for myself. I tend to say nothing when I'm upset...and yes, I expect him to either tell me why he's upset, or better still, just recover from his mood and back to normal. I'm not good at all with this communication thing. So I can understand what SurYa will go through.

edit add; also, men don't always understand even if you yell and scream your problem at them. LOL

another thing, what women think is important means nothing to men...and vice versa...and sometimes you just want to share your annoyances with them and want them to listen quietly...but no...they will immediately offer a solution and ask...'what's the problem? I have the solution!'

Edited by Hiral_Madame - 09 April 2012 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

Good post @timepass.

I can only speak for myself. I tend to say nothing when I'm upset...and yes, I expect him to either tell me why he's upset, or better still, just recover from his mood and back to normal. I'm not good at all with this communication thing. So I can understand what SurYa will go through.

edit add; also, men don't always understand even if you yell and scream your problem at them. LOL

another thing, what women think is important means nothing to men...and vice versa...and sometimes you just want to share your annoyances with them and want them to listen quietly...but no...they will immediately offer a solution and ask...'what's the problem? I have the solution!'
Glad you put your thoughts. Sandy is losing Suraj if she did not confront him as to why is he behaving the way he is...she should not wait for things to get normal or think of giving him space...this is not the time for giving space. It is time for her to ask her what is his problem?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index