Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmimiganrojapoooohopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM update 9th-13th April, 2012" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
 wednesday  roja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijay

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks daa Sneha for the updatesStar

NIjamavae D'ohSaro duratil nadanda poga saniyanae kai tatti kupuduran Angry Why did he need to give the phone number? Strict aah sollirukalam that this is not right, vennum naa u get the number from saro nu... edhuku valiraning still with her Angry If at all Saro lands in trouble, i am not going to feel bad for him Confused cause Saro ella vishayam takes it easy policy D'oh suttam ..

but indeed monday episode was semma comedy ROFL  vijay idupu scene was the best one ROFL and meenu giving ottaram for Saro ROFLROFLROFLROFL

sneha_vijay

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha and Migan - hmmm Tamizzh romancing??Wink Roja will get to see the nitty gritty details Wink

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Innikk uepisode sema comedy. tamizh and Sound romancing appa... Big smile

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Sneha and MiganHug

sneha_vijay

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
thanks meenu akka for the updates ..Hug

kritu Shocked inggayum maa like me LOL aaahhh spam pannalamae innimel since iceesuu and sneha also here Tongue

I did not like the way malliga was talking to Meenu Dead so what if they are sisters.. they is always a limit in ways of talking.. and meenu is just being blind at the moment ..D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijaykrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yes Ratna akka , I love Saravan Meenatchi and Tamil.But i get irritated when saravan lies too much to meenakshi hiding yamini and now this new character malliga i hate her the most . Why they brought this character when the story was going good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supreesneha_vijay

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.