India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

A reminder to Saraswati Raj!

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I have to begin by saying that KINSHUK - mera HERO was BRILLIANT!!!!

Now coming to my topic - I had always felt that the worries of a mother ( especially of a young daughter) was well portrayed by Saraswati - but today and in the precap I thought she was taking this too far...

Firstly, she was unwilling to even listen to what Pintu's mother was trying to tell her and she started being pretty rude to her...

Secondly, she spoke that Pintu was good for nothing... to that extent...

She probably forgot that Pintu was or rather IS the sole cause for Krishna's becoming BDO...

- He made sure she sat for the exams though she did not want to...
 - He walked out of his wedding and went to Patna only to support the right cause when he knew his Dad was wrong...
 - He used the method his Dad would understand to get Vidya chcha released - Saraswati... you have forgotten that...
 - He made sure that Krishna gave the interview in public and she even was declared victorious...
 - He always met Krishna in front of her parents too and / or in public places only 

Considering all these points I don't think her allegations had any value...

Just for today - I ( am Saraswati Raj in the forum - Prishna Ek Dooje ke waaste thread) would not like to be her...

Sorry friends if you feel I am wrong but had to share with you my genuine feelings... I felt she was unfair to Pintu ji...

Kinshuk - You are so good   - you will ALWAYS remain my favourite actor... aaj toh you made me cry with your expressions...

God bless you dear Kinshuk!!!!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyresureeshaaruntouchJalkaurrealitytvMeriAashiquithhJasluvsKinshukkkushi06shaazi.lostinthought.0-SD-0SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Of course she was unfair to Pintu! But then Ganga was also unfair to Krishna, basically accusing her of being the reason that Pintu left home and refused to come back and not even listening to anything that Krishna tried to say. And Krishna's family thanks to VP were very tight-lipped on all the Prishna goings on because they trusted Krishna. Ganga doesn't have the same trust in her son, that he can make his own decisions, and so she goes around blaming everybody and their mother for what has happened.

Look at it from Saraswati's POV as a mother. She was always thankful of what Pintu did and even said in her dialogue in the precap that they didn't want any more of his "ehsaan" or favours. She is well aware that he is helping but she is also trying to make him understand (admittedly not very tactfully) that he is no good for Krishna's image nor his own.

Ganga's veiled accusation was the last straw for her. To me she was a wounded lioness defending her cub. And mothers who have been hurt or see their children being hurt unjustly will lash out in any way available to them. I agree that Saraswati's methods were crass and unnecessary but her reasons were justified. The sad part is that this is a battle being fought between Ganga-Saraswati-Biradri and Pintu and Krishna are the ones getting hurt.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvorianthiWhiteNights.AngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Of course she was unfair to Pintu! But then Ganga was also unfair to Krishna, basically accusing her of being the reason that Pintu left home and refused to come back and not even listening to anything that Krishna tried to say. And Krishna's family thanks to VP were very tight-lipped on all the Prishna goings on because they trusted Krishna. Ganga doesn't have the same trust in her son, that he can make his own decisions, and so she goes around blaming everybody and their mother for what has happened.

Look at it from Saraswati's POV as a mother. She was always thankful of what Pintu did and even said in her dialogue in the precap that they didn't want any more of his "ehsaan" or favours. She is well aware that he is helping but she is also trying to make him understand (admittedly not very tactfully) that he is no good for Krishna's image nor his own.

Ganga's veiled accusation was the last straw for her. To me she was a wounded lioness defending her cub. And mothers who have been hurt or see their children being hurt unjustly will lash out in any way available to them. I agree that Saraswati's methods were crass and unnecessary but her reasons were justified. The sad part is that this is a battle being fought between Ganga-Saraswati-Biradri and Pintu and Krishna are the ones getting hurt.

I was under the impression that Ganga was building on the talk to talk of the rishta of Prishna... but Saraswati declined it even before she could come to the point - so she left gracefully...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Really? I didn't get that at all! Confused

I had that possibility in mind but she would never do something like that without TTS' approval. She is far too oppressed and afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome! And even if I thought there was faint hope, she dashed it to the ground when she said, Krishna could have talked to him and make him come home. So to me she indirectly said that Krishna is the reason Pintu is away from home and I think wanted to say to VP that they would get into cahoots to keep them apart. I am sure she would have said something like "aap Krishna ko samjhaiye na" assuming that there was something to make Krishna understand. Angry

So to me Saraswati did the right thing. It is only too bad that Pintu has to be dragged into it. But it is a tit for tat scenario. You accuse my child, I tell you what yours is worth!

Edited by Samanalyse - 09 April 2012 at 9:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvorianthiAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@km_fan,
yeah! Sam is right. Ganga thought if Beti is not listening to me, then I will complain to her mother and automatically help will come to her...Bad move. And that stupid move only brought more bad out of Saraswati!

Yaar Sab Kabab main haddi ban gaye hai...

One thing though! Wish Saraswati had shown same protectiveness and anger when Dihati Raj called Krishna a koyla Khadaan and wished her dead in the hospital!

All writers ki maya...one moment they put heroic qualities in Pinto and everyone else stays mute. And in today's moments, they Pinto mute and Saraswati heroic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiWhiteNights.AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
@Sam

I aggree that it was not right for Ganga 2 blame krishna but She never insulted Krishna like dis . Saraswati by saying so much abt Pintu upto this extent clearly insulted Pintu which was not right . I don't know why I felt Saraswati today very very rude n plus She might be angry but while saying those harsh things about Pintu I noticed her tone full of pride (in negavtive sense) , woh kehte hai naa I felt her tone full of ghamand . There was no need 2 drag pintu in that . And I will aggree with Shanti Di (kmfan_2) that Saraswati didn't let ganga complete her talk n started bursting on her which also was not right . Pehle puri baat sun toh loh uske baad jo kehna hai kaho.
And Precap mein toh I really felt her veryvery cruel 2wds Pintu , It was like Ab tumhaara yahan koi kaam nahi hai . She tells that Ganga unke ghar mein bahut kuch suna ke gayi , tumne bolne hi kahan diya usse ? Ulta U were the one who spoke so much without thinking . Angry . It's just my POV . Evenif We think from Mother's POV also then also no mother will react like this , Atleast saamne waali ki baat toh ek maa sun hi legi naa . So Overall I found Saraswati wrong .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

MeriAashiquithh Senior Member
MeriAashiquithh
MeriAashiquithh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
In todays episode i really felt bad for prishna.why saraswati behaved like this with pinto.In her point of view krishna got good rishta.by being with pinto,krishna name will get ruined as they are on newspaper,may rishta will be spoiled.but what is the point of talking like that with pinto.because ganga blamed krishna,saraswati is accusing pinto.what will happen if pinto drops krishna at home.he is doing nothing bad.today i really felt saraswati has talked more than enough.poor prishna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
All I can say is that one of those Famous Blame Game's has started, Ganga blames Krishna and Saraswati blames Pinto. Poor Pinto and Krishna got stuck in the middle.
@kmfan_2: So your Saraswati, I'm Vidyapati I've been looking for my Mrs Saraswati Raj of this Forum. Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index