did anyone notice arnav tummy

hairdresser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi guys did u notice barun's  tummy in todays sbb i don't know its just me or any one has notice  a little bump in his tummy is he gaining weight? if so i think he looks good he was just too skinny as shravan.What do u guys think plz do comment...    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't notice... I just noticed his hottness and collapsed! 😆
hairdresser thumbnail
ha ha its was just me then. 
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hairdresser

ha ha its was just me then. 

hee hee...😆 Why does Barun look so sexy...? Can someone please kindly inform me of this answer! :)😳 Sorry... I'm becoming a besharam by hanging around this forum!
Sighh... bholi bhaali ladki hua karti thi... is forum ne najaane kya bana diya! 🤣
Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
hairdresser thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

hee hee...😆 Why does Barun look so sexy...? Can someone please kindly inform me of this answer! :)😳 Sorry... I'm becoming a besharam by hanging around this forum!
Sighh... bholi bhaali ladki hua karti thi... is forum ne najaane kya bana diya! 🤣

same here i m so hooked with forums and ipkknd... about barun i don't know the answer to that question as well  what do i say he is just so adorable... hot... sexy  etc etc...
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hairdresser

same here i m so hooked with forums and ipkknd... about barun i don't know the answer to that question as well  what do i say he is just so adorable... hot... sexy  etc etc...

Oh my god! Did u read the two latest articles about him?! He writes Poetryyy!!!! isn't that so... romantic...? Sighhh...
hairdresser thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Oh my god! Did u read the two latest articles about him?! He writes Poetryyy!!!! isn't that so... romantic...? Sighhh...

Yes I did it was really good to know that he write poetry and he said he did get to write poetry but he sometimes help with the script writing did u notice that i was wondering what might have he help with. was it the almost kiss  video lol.  
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg.. the poor guy is anorexic and you saw a tummy and paunch on him??? he is underweight and lean as hell!!
hairdresser thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

omg.. the poor guy is anorexic and you saw a tummy and paunch on him??? he is underweight and lean as hell!!

ya i know he is under weight hehe but i don't know why i saw a bump in his tummy. thats why i wanted to make sure that is he really gaining weight. it might be just the light effect...