Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Roop threatens Saanchi that she will tell Indu about the fake Panditji. Saanchi somehow manages roop. Roop asks sanchi that she should now teach all the things that indu like in her(sanchi). Sanchi unwillingly... assures that she will teach her to woo Indu and escapes from her. Abhimanyu will listen to it from door side...and asks roop what is sanchi saying to her. When roop is not ready to say anything...abhimanyu says that hecan help her in marrying indu...but asks a favour in return from her. Roop agrees for it...and abhimanyu says that he will say good about roop infront of indu so that indu gets impressed...and asks the same favour in the case of himself and sanchi.

Sadanand plans against indu and sanchi...and says to radha that he will go to console indu and be friendly with him and provoke him(indu) against Saanchi and her family. 

Indu's mother tries to cheer up and feed Indu...but he will not be able to come out of that sad mood. Indu mother says to herself that until her son doesn't forget sanchi and move forward in his life..she will not go from there...& she will something so that indu gets out of all this. Saanchi spends some  quality time with her family after a long period of time and all will be happy. Saanchi comes to college the next morning. sanchi and mehek will be soo happy and hv some masti. When they are returning from there classes guddu informs them that indu's mother wants to meet sanchi. sanchi remains tensed.

Precap : Indu's mother says to sanchi that she is not able to see her son's pain and sadness...and asks sanchi to do whatever she says so that indu forgets sanchi.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1apa123parbhudayalladdooWestwicksweet_bhankiNimmi.madanikepressusuki11Jay Deol_mahi_l0veyFallen Angelsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 9th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nimmi.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hi Ramya
Thanks for the update.  CutieCryCry was only in it for about two minutes - so therefore totally boring episode. 

That Dumbo (sanchi) is acting more and more like a villian rather than female lead.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I don't know where they going with this track about Cutie hating her - I mean what difference will it make to her, she hates him anyway so when he starts hating her - she will be happy.  I am confused.

I totally hate smelly (mehak) - just can't stand her.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Don't know where this is leading  - one thing I am sure of is we will see no romance for a while it will just boring all stuff of Dumbo fighting the tiwaris again for her house  --- please please not that  again  spare us.DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

One thing is for sure that Cutie Indu (AD) is a brilliant actor first he was jack the lad- goon, then a lover boy, then pscycho, then dutiful son (loved his interaction with his mother in the last few episode) and now shakespeare's romeo/hamlet   - he really is a versatile actor.  love him loads.

I would like my Cutie Indu Singh back to his old self  - comdian and shrewd.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Jay
London
UK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11Rams3697

tdto

Groupbie

tdto

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks..

suki11

Goldie

suki11

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

I'm not looking forward to this upcoming track at all. I think it might go the filmy way, that by the time Indu finally hates Sanchi, she will have fallen in love with him. Ugh then we'll just keep going around in circles with Sanchi hating Indu, whilst he loves her one epi, then the next epi vice versa, with neither of them ever being in love at the same time!

God, all this week were going to see a devastated Indu, whilst Sanchi stomps all over the remains of his broken heart. And to boot we probably have to see a gleeful Mahak whilst this is all going on. If I see that girl smirking one more time I'm going to end up putting my foot through the TV lol! I just hate it when anyone smirks, and Mahak just takes the p***, when it come to smirks!

I think I'll wait till the end of the week and if it looks like the future epi's are going to be dedicated to a heartbroken then vengeful Indu, plus endless scenes of the evil Tiwaris, creepy munna and his dopey family, and a smirkfest overdose from Sanchi and her family, then I'm out of here.
Good luck and happy viewing to the rest of you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeJay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Thanks for the update!

I'm not looking forward to this upcoming track at all. I think it might go the filmy way, that by the time Indu finally hates Sanchi, she will have fallen in love with him. Ugh then we'll just keep going around in circles with Sanchi hating Indu, whilst he loves her one epi, then the next epi vice versa, with neither of them ever being in love at the same time!

God, all this week were going to see a devastated Indu, whilst Sanchi stomps all over the remains of his broken heart. And to boot we probably have to see a gleeful Mahak whilst this is all going on. If I see that girl smirking one more time I'm going to end up putting my foot through the TV lol! I just hate it when anyone smirks, and Mahak just takes the p***, when it come to smirks!

I think I'll wait till the end of the week and if it looks like the future epi's are going to be dedicated to a heartbroken then vengeful Indu, plus endless scenes of the evil Tiwaris, creepy munna and his dopey family, and a smirkfest overdose from Sanchi and her family, then I'm out of here.
Good luck and happy viewing to the rest of you!

Hi Suki11

Even though I agree with you and I could honestly borrow Cutie's gun and shoot that smelly mehak in that smirky face of hers  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry---- and all the villians   but please don't stop  watching the show as I love your posts and analyis daily.   Pretty please stay. 

Do what I do - just forward the bits you don't like in the show

Jay
London
UK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thnx Ramya for the wicked update!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.