India-Forums

Gumrah
Gumrah

It happnd in real! Cnt blv (Page 3)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Madhu i know...but tumne likha hai 'it happenned in real' toh maine bola dps mms scandal bhi toh real hi thaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hehe,avi main samjhi. Are kavi itne real main nehi suna tha na isliye ovr excitd ho gayi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9shibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
that is really so sad. too much of westernization i think. but these young people dont understand that though the world is more globalized and modern-the root of our society and our values r still traditional-that for the youngsters premarital intimacy may be casual but the consequences of it wont be accepted in the same way as in the western nations.

MsSweetheart96sujana9

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Shocking to know that it has happened again

sujana9

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

that is really so sad. too much of westernization i think. but these young people dont understand that though the world is more globalized and modern-the root of our society and our values r still traditional-that for the youngsters premarital intimacy may be casual but the consequences of it wont be accepted in the same way as in the western nations.

tell u the truth.. its harsh here too.. majority of the time its not accepted, instead ignored.  i mean all these teenage pregnancies and po*n stars and all...  they're talked behind their backs... insulted to their face!  its hard here too but ya i understand.. it is better than asian countries...

sujana9

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
being in US for quite some time,  I have seen the parents are as protective as they are anywhere else.  They restrict kids from  internet use,  they have high security level, they monitor kids,  but still some of them  get carried away.  

yesterday in msn i read a news that an ISP provider has blackmailed hundreds of kids who had unknowingly visited an annonymous site and thought noone will know, but they were blackmailed by this guy and made to do more stuff on webcams  or else he will let all their friends know about them.  he was busted few days ago.  the parents of the kids are also to be blamed for letting them use internet for long hours in privacy. 

MsSweetheart96sujana9

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Its so bad :/ Its sick what goes around in this world..

sujana9

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Omg that's so sad these thngs r incrsng day by day i hope gumrah helps teenagers in realizng the consequences of such mistakes

sujana9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index